The Killing - Season 3 (AMC)

Options

Comments

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea her old partner is a possibility....the thing is how do any of these ppl tie in to Seward and his crime..and then i was thinking if it's a cop Bullet might be more pressed to let Holder know....like she wouldn't be stopping to eat and chill
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But you know Bullet wouldn't try coming to the Police station, if it is indeed a cop. They better start next episode with Bullet either being chased.. or Holder finally returning her phone call.
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    True but theyneed to start gettign to some more clues pointing to who did this...

I thought Holder was finally gonna try to smash when they were eating
  • S.jR.
    Options
    Might as well, you know he ? up with the shorty he got at home.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hilarious when Holder ? down Bullet.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    I thought Holder was finally gonna try to smash when they were eating

co sign

• marc123
    Options
    i thought 4 sure Pastor Mike was gone ? himself. then i thought for sure he was gone do the whole "suicide by police" thing. where he would pull out his cell phn real fast to make the police shoot him.

I have a feelin Seward is gonna die. Like Linden will finally get the proof. but it will be too late.
  • S.jR.
    Options
    They are making Seward into a somewhat likeable character.. so I wouldn't be surprised if they don't get the evidence in time to save his life.... I personally liked when he was the "bad version" but the actor playing him is killing that role. Him and Holder steal every scene they're in.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    This show is such ? garbage. So many obvious red herrings. We know the killer isn't even going to be revealed this season. Why do I even watch this ? ?
  • marc123
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    We know the killer isn't even going to be revealed this season.

who said the killer is NOT bein revealed this season?

• Will Munny
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    We know the killer isn't even going to be revealed this season.

who said the killer is NOT bein revealed this season?

I just don't see it happening. I assume it will take another twist and a whole nother season to figure it out. I mean at the beginning of the second season you know it was going to take all season to find out the killer so any plot lines except for the last two episodes were gonna be pointless cause you knew they weren't gonna reveal the real killer early on.

I mean I watch the show every week but ? damn, its just.... unrelenting. I don't know.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They definitely need to tweak the formula but its still a dope show. Holder and linden and even Seward although he'll be gone at some point are such unique and interesting characters tho. They fuel the show more than the twists and turns.
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    yea pastor mike gotta have some type of info that actually leads them somewhere....so far we really have no clue who the killer is....they been building up the characters all season so when they take a fall you feel that hit

Just like with Rosie and when they got to the fact that her aunt actually killed her ? was real
  • Will Munny
    Options
    ? was crazy when we found out it was the aunt but damn we waited 2 seasons for that.

The biggest thing that keeps me coming back is the acting. Holder is great. Stan Larsen and Richmond were great last seasons. Seward has been phenomenal this season.
  • marc123
    edited July 2013
    Options
    damn. yall ? need to spoiler all that ? .
    for real tho. I felt hella bad for aunt and the whole Larson family. the aunt was so sad. then holder had to put Stan Larson in a choke hold. while both sisters were cryin n ? . then the montage of Rosie's last days.
  • S.jR.
    Options
    That's old news.. it say season 3 on the thread, anything from past seasons is fair game. Someone can't come here not expecting old storylines to be talked about.
  • marc123
    Options
    damn a lot happened in tonites ep.
    RIP Bullet. I gotta admit I didn't see them offin her

so, is Sewards kid lyin to cover up for him. wtf was up with Seward's jail buddy actin all weird when they were in the yard. got damn @ Holder kickin his partners ass in front of dudes wife and kid. that was cold blooded. Holder and Linden had the most awkward non kiss in tv history imo. ? was sad, odd and eww all rolled up into one. and WTF was up with prison guard's son offin a dude in the house. that prison guards home life is ? . ? , didn't even mention yet Linden got her ass beat. then stomped a mud hole in dudes ass. lol. my girl Linden went Rodney King on ole boy.....and, wait for it. looks like they may have solved the serial killer murders case for real. unless someone planted those rings on white dude.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Joe Mills is a red herring.

Who knows what be happening next.

If it turns out Ray Seward is innocent I hope he doesn't hang.
  • S.jR.
    Options
    Seems like Linden may try to hold up the hanging.. I still think it happens though.

That other death row inmate intentionally put hope in them to watch them break down... ? with people til his last breath.

That kiss scene was awkwardly well executed.. but it would've been like watching siblings kiss or something..

Linden running and screaming at Holder to not open the trunk reminded me of Seven when Morgan Freeman knows what's in the box and runs to Brad Pitt asking him to put down the gun or he'll ? Spacey. Not the same scenario but it gave me that feeling like its gonna be bad when he finds out so I need to stop him.

Small faith the Lt is still in on it.
  • marc123
    Options
    seein Bullet dead really ? with Holders head. then him takin his anger out on his girl was really good actin
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Another dope ep. I was so immersed in this ? I forgot was at work lol.

? beat the dogshit out of linden.
    Holder beating dude up in front of his daughter was funny as ? . He didn't give a ? .
    I thought holder and linden were finally gonna get their ? on on that couch. I dunno why I'm waiting for that. It would prolly be gross as ? anyway.
  • marc123
    edited July 2013
    Options
    don't kno why Will Munny nosign s.free's post. ? jus statin facts
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Guess the ? wanna see em ? . To each his own lol. I'm cool on that.
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    What I don't get is why didn't Linden tell her old partner bout what the little boy said. I wonder if she thinks that he was the one who got the kid lying.

somehow one of these characters is the missing piece of the puzzle

Dam Holder bout to cop him some ? ....chased away some ? ...tried to get some more ? ...zapped out on his partner
  • S.jR.
    Options
    He better go get that girl back.. she'll understand.