Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Impossible.

Look, i understand the city of Chicago is repped hard here on the IC, but yall gotta stop. Lmao

I said it three years ago, the Bulls are a new version of Lebron's Cavs: great regular season team, great defense, but nowhere near enough scoring to help their star come playoffs.

Loyalty and delusion is yall downfalll. Yall think noah and deng are better than they are, and b/c of that they havent upgraded around rose. And now yall think Jimmy Butler is the answer at SG. Enough already.

You're another one of these ? casual fans who been flooding this place lately.The Pacers just took the heat 7 without one superstar on the roster wit defense and rebounding being the key.They were the 24th ranked offensive team in the nba

Ngga please. Just cuz i dont sit in here 24/7 w/ yall dont confuse me as a newby. 'Flooding this place', this place is the ? n Gomorah of sports talk, 85% of yall nggas dont know anything analytical about this game.

Look at you usin labels, "superstars"...that don't matter, what does matter is Indy had the #2, #3, and #4 best players in this series. Thats why they challenged.

And its all about matchups. Indy matches up better than Chicgo. Tired of yall actin like a completely healthy Bulls squad didnt go out in 5 vs. Miami in 2011. It's disgusting.

The bolded is a fact but you still sound like an idiot.Indiana had 2 frontline players who exploited miami's weakness which is rebounding and interior defense That's why they challenged period

You said the bulls don't have enough offense yet the 24th ranked pacers took the heat 7.This isnt '11 bulls are better than they were 2 years ago

Roy Hibbert this series: 22ppg, 10rpg. Result: 7 game series.

Noah vs. Miami in 2013: 9.8 ppg, 9.2 rpg. Result: 5 game series.

Noah vs. Miami in 2011: 6ppg (not a typo), 9.8rpg. Result: 5 game series.

Dawg..stop playin wit me. Its not just the rebonding and the defense, its the low post threat to SCORE. Noah is no threat to score, hence Chicago is no threat to win.

I said the pacers had TWO frontline players that exploited the heats weak interior defense.I have no idea why you're posting noah and hibberts stats like I ever said noah was an interior scorer or a scoring threat.

West and hibbert combined for 36 ppg and 18 rebs a game vs the heat.Derrick Rose is better than anybody on the pacers offensively AND the bulls can defend,rebound and score on the inside you're just posting stats like some geek ? who dont watch games.Rose had a sub par series vs miami in '11 and still averaged more than the pacers leading scorer this series that you're dickriding.Bulls as a unit are better thibs is better,noah is better and rose will be better they lost in 5 this year wit a mash unit next year they will take the heat 7 or beat em

Lmao Thats when you know you givin nggas work. Ngga just resorted to '? it, we just better!'

Welp, as with most 'debates' here, this is where i bounce. I post reason supported by facts, and it's met with emotion and fandemonium. I love this place.

The bulls won 45 games this year and advanced a round in the playoffs without rose.Noah made an all star team and had career high numbers in every category this season,Deng made his 2nd all star team since '11,Jimmy butler has emerged as a solid contributor and bulls best perimeter defender in his 2nd season and thibs is a better coach when it comes to drawing up plays and in game adjustments THESE are reasons why the bulls are better.I figured since you claim to watch ball the obvious didn't need to be stated but you don't watch ball u just post numbers like some physics geek

All you did was post stats take your cracka women worshiping ass bacc to gns where you belong
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Impossible.

Look, i understand the city of Chicago is repped hard here on the IC, but yall gotta stop. Lmao

I said it three years ago, the Bulls are a new version of Lebron's Cavs: great regular season team, great defense, but nowhere near enough scoring to help their star come playoffs.

Loyalty and delusion is yall downfalll. Yall think noah and deng are better than they are, and b/c of that they havent upgraded around rose. And now yall think Jimmy Butler is the answer at SG. Enough already.

You're another one of these ? casual fans who been flooding this place lately.The Pacers just took the heat 7 without one superstar on the roster wit defense and rebounding being the key.They were the 24th ranked offensive team in the nba

Ngga please. Just cuz i dont sit in here 24/7 w/ yall dont confuse me as a newby. 'Flooding this place', this place is the ? n Gomorah of sports talk, 85% of yall nggas dont know anything analytical about this game.

Look at you usin labels, "superstars"...that don't matter, what does matter is Indy had the #2, #3, and #4 best players in this series. Thats why they challenged.

And its all about matchups. Indy matches up better than Chicgo. Tired of yall actin like a completely healthy Bulls squad didnt go out in 5 vs. Miami in 2011. It's disgusting.

The bolded is a fact but you still sound like an idiot.Indiana had 2 frontline players who exploited miami's weakness which is rebounding and interior defense That's why they challenged period

You said the bulls don't have enough offense yet the 24th ranked pacers took the heat 7.This isnt '11 bulls are better than they were 2 years ago

Roy Hibbert this series: 22ppg, 10rpg. Result: 7 game series.

Noah vs. Miami in 2013: 9.8 ppg, 9.2 rpg. Result: 5 game series.

Noah vs. Miami in 2011: 6ppg (not a typo), 9.8rpg. Result: 5 game series.

Dawg..stop playin wit me. Its not just the rebonding and the defense, its the low post threat to SCORE. Noah is no threat to score, hence Chicago is no threat to win.

I said the pacers had TWO frontline players that exploited the heats weak interior defense.I have no idea why you're posting noah and hibberts stats like I ever said noah was an interior scorer or a scoring threat.

West and hibbert combined for 36 ppg and 18 rebs a game vs the heat.Derrick Rose is better than anybody on the pacers offensively AND the bulls can defend,rebound and score on the inside you're just posting stats like some geek ? who dont watch games.Rose had a sub par series vs miami in '11 and still averaged more than the pacers leading scorer this series that you're dickriding.Bulls as a unit are better thibs is better,noah is better and rose will be better they lost in 5 this year wit a mash unit next year they will take the heat 7 or beat em

Lmao Thats when you know you givin nggas work. Ngga just resorted to '? it, we just better!'

Welp, as with most 'debates' here, this is where i bounce. I post reason supported by facts, and it's met with emotion and fandemonium. I love this place.

The bulls won 45 games this year and advanced a round in the playoffs without rose.Noah made an all star team and had career high numbers in every category this season,Deng made his 2nd all star team since '11,Jimmy butler has emerged as a solid contributor and bulls best perimeter defender in his 2nd season and thibs is a better coach when it comes to drawing up plays and in game adjustments THESE are reasons why the bulls are better.I figured since you claim to watch ball the obvious didn't need to be stated but you don't watch ball u just post numbers like some physics geek

All you did was post stats take your cracka women worshiping ass bacc to gns where you belong

Ahh you tight Lmao

jay-z-laugh-e1348848394860.jpg
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Maybe Nate the Great and Marco are those guys.

Hopefully Chi town can keep Nate he will be getting paid this summer and rightfully so.

I think he'd be an excellent option at 6th man coming off the pine and they could even play him and Rose together in certain situations.

I think teams like Chicago and Indy are a lot closer to the Heat than many people would like to think.

Cosign the bolded that's why I wanted rose to play this year just to see him and nate on the floor at the same time

But nate aint returning he already announced it on his instagram.Marco is a long shot too.
    Both of them played good enough to have earned bigger contracts that's the only reason they won't be bacc.The bulls will have about 16-18 mil in cap space summer '14 to go after the king,melo,cousins,bosh,kobe or rudy ? and they don't want to use any of it by signing cats long term right now

Damn that ? sucks, I'm not even a bulls fan but I really enjoyed the chemistry they had with the team. Had a ? excited to see what they could possibly do with Rose next season. But I ain't knocking a ? for seeing green, gotta eat.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Impossible.

No....we......don't.

The Bulls front office needs to listen to Reggie Rose.
  • S2J
    Options
    Impossible.

No....we......don't.

The Bulls front office needs to listen to Reggie Rose.

Lol You see it...Reggie Rose sees it...I see it. The media, GM, and most fans do not.

The same type people who saw Lebron get to the Finals w/ Cleveland and thought that meant he had enough help...the same people NOW who saw Chicago "push" Miami with a banged up squad and think 'just add Rose back and we good!'

Its fools gold.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah he'll never beat the Heat with Lebron, Wade, and Bosh... but I doubt the Heat will stay together after 2014. Lebron will more than likely go to another team that's championship ready so he can continue to build on his legacy.

Basically, Lebron will continue to put himself in a position to win championships by teaming up with other superstars, while also getting all the credit. Win-win situation for him.

Rose will be another version of the one-man team with a decent supporting cast. He'll get all the stats and the accolades, but he won't win ? .
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah he'll never beat the Heat with Lebron, Wade, and Bosh... but I doubt the Heat will stay together after 2014. Lebron will more than likely go to another team that's championship ready so he can continue to build on his legacy.

Basically, Lebron will continue to put himself in a position to win championships by teaming up with other superstars, while also getting all the credit. Win-win situation for him.

Rose will be another version of the one-man team with a decent supporting cast. He'll get all the stats and the accolades, but he won't win ? .

I feel like Rose can push through tho, and that the organisation will want to match his ambitions...
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Bulls have a really good team and when Rose comes back they will contend for a championship run but they really do need a legit 2nd scoring option to get over the ? . I like Deng and Butler a lot but on a great team they are 3rd or 4th options at best on offense.

If the Bulls could get a guy who could consistently beat dudes off the dribble to get his shot or a true low post scorer. Not a jump shooter but a guy who actually has some moves on the block and actually plays strong, then they would be the team to represent the East in the finals for sure next season
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They gotta' get a big man or someone else that poses a serious offensive threat other than Rose. He's crazy talented, but he can't score all the points. Is Chicago interested in Dwight or Bynum? If either one of 'em can get their head straight, it would seriously help Chicago.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    They gotta' get a big man or someone else that poses a serious offensive threat other than Rose. He's crazy talented, but he can't score all the points. Is Chicago interested in Dwight or Bynum? If either one of 'em can get their head straight, it would seriously help Chicago.

Bulls got this Euro that the experts say has game like Dirk so if he can translate that to the NBA the team have a good chance of getting past the Heat
  • slausonhills
    slausonhills Members Posts: 219
    Options
    i believe that my dude will show out when he's back. he better after this whole time of sitting out.
  • SupremeXXV
    edited June 2013
    Options

That guy was supposed to be ? .

He may be the only 20/10 guy on a consistent playoff team that has little to no impact on the game. I know that sounds weird, but really. I can't remember a play of ? 's that was game changing or won the game.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options

He may be the only 20/10 guy on a consistent playoff team that has little to no impact on the game. I know that sounds weird, but really. I can't remember a play of ? 's that was game changing or won the game.

Lol@? being 20/10.

F.O.H
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I'm a fan of the sport period...but from what i seen from Adrien Peterson and other athletes coming back from the same injury.....he's not looking to good in my perspective...hopefully he knows something i don't and is really really recuperating...cuz if not he's going down as one of those could have been really great players but injuries ? up their career players
  • slausonhills
    slausonhills Members Posts: 219
    Options
    I'm a fan of the sport period...but from what i seen from Adrien Peterson and other athletes coming back from the same injury.....he's not looking to good in my perspective...hopefully he knows something i don't and is really really recuperating...cuz if not he's going down as one of those could have been really great players but injuries ? up their career players

eh, in his case i doubt it.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options

What game have you saw him play in
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If there was any way to get pekovic from Minnesota that would put the squad over the top
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What game have you saw him play in

I'm saying from the lack of games....that's why i said hopefully he knows something i don't know for sitting out all this time to heal up....*pst side eyes this dude*
  • SupremeXXV
    Options
    CheifThird wrote: »

Lol@? being 20/10.

F.O.H

His career average is 16.9 and 9.9...Not exactly 20, but still, he has no impact.

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • S2J
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Yes, ? ? .

Plus Noah is just a louder Sam Dalembert and 'I'm from NY' hype...

Luol Deng is the best low-ceiling SF in the game (thats not a compliment! Ha!)

...yet these nggas still think they doin somethin

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Panasonic ES8103S Men's 3-Blade (Arc 3) Wet/Dry Rechargeable Electric Shaver with Nanotech Blades, Silver
    (or any cheaper version of it)
    http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-ES8103S-Rechargeable-Electric-Nanotech/dp/B001DNE3KQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1370893770&sr=8-1&keywords=shaver

or

Philips Norelco G370 All-in-1 Grooming System
    http://www.amazon.com/Philips-Norelco-G370-Grooming-System/dp/B000FED5DU/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1370893791&sr=8-16&keywords=philips+shaver

or

Wahl Trimmer All-In-One Lithium Ion
    http://www.amazon.com/Wahl-Lithium-Ion-All-Trimmer/dp/B001GQ3GEY/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1370894119&sr=8-5&keywords=wahl+grooming

use 100% aloe vera gel as shaving gel
    http://www.amazon.com/Fruit-Earth-Aloe-Vera-100%/dp/B000ALDK1A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1370893886&sr=8-1&keywords=aloe+vera+gel

jojoba oil as lubricant oil on ya razor
    http://www.amazon.com/Desert-Essence-Organic-Jojoba-4-Ounce/dp/B0000C0XL8/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1370893929&sr=8-3&keywords=jojoba+oil

Shave in the direction your hair grows whatever it is, (I shave from the north down to my neck line for example). You wan to shave in a way that your skin is still smooth, but will grow back hair evenly.

i used a straight razor once on my face, got razor bumps for the first time and learn my lesson form that one time.

Anyways I just like growing a beard these days and just lining it up with a ceasar, so find the look thats best for you.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    ^You get a wack cause i can't spam you
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^You get a wack cause i can't spam you

Co-sign!
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    I bought my daughter some purple D.Rose.(she's 8) She said I don't want those. I said why? She said "because he broke his leg" Lol! I said I thought he was your favorite player. She said, I don't know. Kids man.