Who really believes in D. Rose on here?

Options

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I still believe in the nikka. Despite his fuckery last year he's still my favorite non-Thunder player.

But if he come back actin' as timid on the court as he was off the court -- I'ma have to switch that up.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sigh.

Bulls fans, do u finally see what im talkin bout? Nets puttin all they chips on the table, playin chess while yall playin checkers.

Yet another team that is now better than your stale ass roster hahaha
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Sigh.

Bulls fans, do u finally see what im talkin bout? Nets puttin all they chips on the table, playin chess while yall playin checkers.

Yet another team that is now better than your stale ass roster hahaha

I dont care about what the Nets are doing, you don't advance on paper you still play the games. Them ? lost to us this playoffs and we go be better than last season just like they will. You forgetting that Pierce and Garnett are still old
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nets roster>>>> Bulls

Nets have a better team You don't think some defensive players will take the nets to the next level? They got Terry, Pierce, and Garnett. I think Plumlee is going to be a solid player. Nets definetly have more talent.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Nets roster>>>> Bulls

Nets have a better team You don't think some defensive players will take the nets to the next level? They got Terry, Pierce, and Garnett. I think Plumlee is going to be a solid player. Nets definetly have more talent.

You could have said that in the first round this season. Superior talent don't always amount to winning. We'll see when the season starts. I think the Nets go be a fourth seed again
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nets roster>>>> Bulls

You mean washed jason terry? This aint nba2k duke,We don't give a ? about no nets.I'm more worried about the pacers to be honest
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nets roster>>>> Bulls

You mean washed jason terry? This aint nba2k duke,We don't give a ? about no nets.I'm more worried about the pacers to be honest

? forgot about D.Rose already. Lol.
    Garnet and peirce are old as hell... but the Bulls do ? me off wit this not making moves ? .

Its like deja vu every year.
  • S2J
    Options
    I see. Still the same fan-based delirium. Yall cant see it b/c your heart's too attached to em. I get it.

Oh...but you may find it funny how NOW there's rumblings of trading Deng, when for years I and many people have been sayin he aint no 'big 3' type player...but again, yall dont see it. I'll check back soon Lol
  • S2J
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Yall Bulls fans disgust me. You really do Lol

The Bulls' stubborness and illogically loyal views of their roster runs deep.

In 2007 when KG was on the way out of Minny, it was Chicago, not Boston, who were the front runners.

But Chicago didnt pull the trigger b/c they didnt want to give up...

Ben Gordon and Loul Deng.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited June 2013
    Options
    You still in here typing, all i know the top 4 teams are going to be Miami, Chicago, Indiana and Brooklyn in whatever order you want. Depending on the matchups in the second round any one of those teams can get knocked out by the others

Everybody in Chicago been wanting Deng to be traded but since dude on his last year of the contract there isn't any point. Whatever the Bulls do next season is building on the 2014/15 season
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    We been begging for the for the front office to make moves..... Rose fell in our lap.

Our front office is clueless.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Dude in here more than us.. wtf you a undercover bulls fan or he really shook on the bulls. no matter we will beat the Nets.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    When Deng and ? leave thats when we will beat the Heat, but only if we aquire the right pieces. Give it 2 to 3 seasons.
  • S2J
    Options
    Dude in here more than us.. wtf you a undercover bulls fan or he really shook on the bulls. no matter we will beat the Nets.

'I'm just givin you the large picture'...
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rose isn't done yet
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope they do trade Deng to clear some cap space, now they are in position he will be hard to trade to some teams because he will be FA next year, he will have to be willing to sign an extension for teams to trade for him.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options

'I'm just givin you the large picture'...

Yo pops wasn't no hooper, he was just another lost ? .
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watch out....the Bulls signed....MIKE DUNLEAVY
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Watch out....the Bulls signed....MIKE DUNLEAVY

That ?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    Gar Forman and John Paxson are ? ignorant.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe in rose jus not the front office
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Yall Bulls fans disgust me. You really do Lol

The Bulls' stubborness and illogically loyal views of their roster runs deep.

In 2007 when KG was on the way out of Minny, it was Chicago, not Boston, who were the front runners.

But Chicago didnt pull the trigger b/c they didnt want to give up...

Ben Gordon and Loul Deng.

I remember how crazy people went over Ben Gordon for that one playoff series not realizing he shot like ? the whole time
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And believe, I mean in the sense that he can really overthrow Lebron James and the Miami heat?

http://youtu.be/Y_wpkZG8zjE

I do

Not until we get another wing player and remove ? from our City
  • MontyM.Max
    MontyM.Max Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? will never b a starter for a championship team. World champs, conference champs, rec league champs, ect