Bad Chick with a Average ? ....What's your thoughts on it???

Options

Comments

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    I assume he's got money tbh.

racist.

lmao..how's that racist?

Was the title literal or what?

I assume that when I see any average ass dude with a BAD chick. If she's above average I might not be so quick to think that way, he might just be stable or maybe he fell off or something.

how was your monday?
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    ^Girls like u ? me, yall date down to yall standard and go after the 'avg lookin dudes' thinkin they diff from the dudes that u find really attractive..newsflash, we all the same, we gon treat u nice and put u on a pedestal and 'put in work' til we ? , then ? gonna change, and we gonna cheat on u too, yup, we are, some a lil more than others.

Moral of the story, dont short change urself thinkin cuz a ? ugly or avg lookin he gonna treat u any better, thats all BS...word.

Average=/= ugly

By average I'm talking regular ? not no beautiful ass Tyson beckford type. I'm not attracted to that anyways.
    The ? I wanna be with a ? that's stealing my moisturizer and Hoggin up the bathroom for?!

But wait...wasnt it u that was simpin the ? outta the spanish boy band lookin ? awhile back, yea that was you, and the other 'Tyson Beckford' type ? that got ran off after the big homie Vader ? his sister...that was u again.

But now thats not ur type?...lemme find out these chicks simpin ? outta boredom, or just bcuz a ? is popular amongst the other IC females...sad.

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooo Benji thinks KOP is beautiful? Good to know.
  • Kat
    Options

racist.

lmao..how's that racist?

I assume that when I see any average ass dude with a BAD chick. If she's above average I might not be so quick to think that way, he might just be stable or maybe he fell off or something.

how was your monday?

It was a Monday, but okay overall.

And yours?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^Girls like u ? me, yall date down to yall standard and go after the 'avg lookin dudes' thinkin they diff from the dudes that u find really attractive..newsflash, we all the same, we gon treat u nice and put u on a pedestal and 'put in work' til we ? , then ? gonna change, and we gonna cheat on u too, yup, we are, some a lil more than others.

Moral of the story, dont short change urself thinkin cuz a ? ugly or avg lookin he gonna treat u any better, thats all BS...word.

Average=/= ugly

By average I'm talking regular ? not no beautiful ass Tyson beckford type. I'm not attracted to that anyways.
    The ? I wanna be with a ? that's stealing my moisturizer and Hoggin up the bathroom for?!

But wait...wasnt it u that was simpin the ? outta the spanish boy band lookin ? awhile back, yea that was you, and the other 'Tyson Beckford' type ? that got ran off after the big homie Vader ? his sister...that was u again.

But now thats not ur type?...lemme find out these chicks simpin ? outta boredom, or just bcuz a ? is popular amongst the other IC females...sad.

? I be bored too hell!
  • major pain
    Options

racist.

lmao..how's that racist?

how was your monday?

And yours?

typical monday.. someone has to call in "sick" .. low production etc.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

racist.

lmao..how's that racist?

how was your monday?

And yours?

ol "you didn't put the cover sheet on the tps report" lookin' ass ?
  • major pain
    Options

racist.

lmao..how's that racist?

how was your monday?

And yours?

ol "you didn't put the cover sheet on the tps report" lookin' ass ?

something you want to share my dude?
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First thing comes to mind is how much ? he gotta eat tto keep her.
  • Kat
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    First thing comes to mind is how much ? he gotta eat money he gotta spend tto keep her.

Fixed.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    I don't think anything. However when I see threads like this about ? hating or overhear dudes hating on ? like that I think to myself "Thank ? I had a father around to raise me so I don't do ? ass ? like this"
    /thread
  • peterpiffin
    peterpiffin Members Posts: 285 ✭✭
    Options
    I seen this thick and cute ass yellow bone with this average ass dude.I was like why I cant get a bad one like that.I was like must be the money.Dude look like he belong in the geek club

so basically you are saying even an average ? can get a better looking ? than you?? smh go swallow the pills in the cabinet

• peterpiffin
    peterpiffin Members Posts: 285 ✭✭
    Options
    ive seen ? butt hurt when they see a bad chick with a dude they consider below average.Im like he must be doing something right to get her.Everything shouldnt be about looks

dnt switch up now ? . you def was hating
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    If u talkin bout a dude's physical looks, yea that's gayish.

But if we talkin bout someone's appearance/demeanor and not their looks, of course another dude can call that out.

Casual Fridays at my job, one of the few other black dudes here wears Platinum Fubu w/ the fat albert logo, Miskeen shirts, Mom jeans, etc. Im supposed to act like that's perectly fine? Impossible.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are these men so pressed on who another man puts his ? in? Makes no damn sense.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Average=/= ugly

Mya said this in a king magazine a few years ago about not dating really attractive guys(Pretty boys )who spend the same amount time as her in the bathroom in front of a mirror.
  • B.BeST
    B.BeST Members Posts: 379 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    first let me say this, I refuse to think about how another ? got a ? , I honestly believe any female is capable of being knocked down.....

threads like this are a perfect example of how some ? put ? so high on a pedastal they forget thats the same reason they can't KNOCK IT DOWN....
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you seen a bad ass chick,thick in the waist cute in the face with a ? who you consider not on her level.How would you feel about it??why so many people get offended or judge the chick for being with a guy they consider out of her league??what makes her better that he dont deserve a chick whos attractive??

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQY-IQMgml9tXnlSbaTx2t_tAb2hAQuDwl7a__V4Lt-1T-kat6P4w

So you're saying that sometimes you see dudes considered on your level of how another man should look?

Ain't my ? so why should I care
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall got insecurity problems.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody's on the same playing field with me...

Anybody can get anybody if they have the confidence...

I just say to myself.."folk got him a nice looking lady and keep it moving, she aint got ? on mines at the house though"..