Bad Chick with a Average ? ....What's your thoughts on it???

Options

Comments

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    B.BeST wrote: »
    first let me say this, I refuse to think about how another ? got a ? , I honestly believe any female is capable of being knocked down.....

threads like this are a perfect example of how some ? put ? so high on a pedastal they forget thats the same reason they can't KNOCK IT DOWN....

I got a cousin that think like this. This ? don't even think he can get a bad ? so he go straight for the mud ducks. He always ask how I get the women I've gotten over the years, I'm like bruh, they women, ugly or cute, "THEY WOMEN"!!!. He don't even want to get off the bench in the game smh. Dude has brought nothing but struggle faces around smh THis one he with now is chubby, but he copped her from the job and she want him to be chubby like her. Me and dude built the same way, then got a small gut then worked that ? off and she got mad smh again. Told he to leave them low self esteem ducks alone
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude must be a Banker to land this hottie. ? I don't like.

how-do-you-know-if-she-s-a-gold-digger-2117537634-oct-5-2012-1-600x410.jpg
  • B.BeST
    B.BeST Members Posts: 379 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    first let me say this, I refuse to think about how another ? got a ? , I honestly believe any female is capable of being knocked down.....

threads like this are a perfect example of how some ? put ? so high on a pedastal they forget thats the same reason they can't KNOCK IT DOWN....

I got a cousin that think like this. This ? don't even think he can get a bad ? so he go straight for the mud ducks. He always ask how I get the women I've gotten over the years, I'm like bruh, they women, ugly or cute, "THEY WOMEN"!!!. He don't even want to get off the bench in the game smh. Dude has brought nothing but struggle faces around smh THis one he with now is chubby, but he copped her from the job and she want him to be chubby like her. Me and dude built the same way, then got a small got then worked that ? off and she got mad smh again. Told he to leave them low self esteem ducks alone

I got ? I know like that, u ask the ? if they wanna go to certain clubs and they blurt out "nah them ? be actin stuck up in there" i'm thinkin "who the ? even thinks like that"..... I be wantin to tell em "? if u think a ? actin stuck up u need to stick ya self esteem up" but who I am to address grown ? on how to interact with women.....

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny ? in this thread.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this is what ? use to think of an average ? like me.

cPvou.gif
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I got a cousin that think like this. This ? don't even think he can get a bad ? so he go straight for the mud ducks. He always ask how I get the women I've gotten over the years, I'm like bruh, they women, ugly or cute, "THEY WOMEN"!!!. He don't even want to get off the bench in the game smh. Dude has brought nothing but struggle faces around smh THis one he with now is chubby, but he copped her from the job and she want him to be chubby like her. Me and dude built the same way, then got a small got then worked that ? off and she got mad smh again. Told he to leave them low self esteem ducks alone

I got ? I know like that, u ask the ? if they wanna go to certain clubs and they blurt out "nah them ? be actin stuck up in there" i'm thinkin "who the ? even thinks like that"..... I be wantin to tell em "? if u think a ? actin stuck up u need to stick ya self esteem up" but who I am to address grown ? on how to interact with women.....

Apparently some of these fatherless, big borderless, low self esteem guys do need to be taught. Im starting to think a ? can make some money off teaching ? these things like a support group or a seminar tour around all 50 states. It would need a good name with speakers like bishop don juan, the dosEquis most interesting man in the world, and some others lined up but the mission statement can be something along the lines of

YOU DON'T HAVE TO PLAYA HATE NO MORE, BRING YOUR FEAR OF THE PRETTY ? TO AN END! !
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    ^ sorry I meant big Brotherless up there not borderless
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Props to the Regular Joe
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He probably eats her ass.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you think of a dude as "average looking"

Then you have looked at dudes that you feel are "above average looking"

See the pattern?

Personally i give a dude props and keep it moving instead of worrying about how/why he has something.
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nutting ? .thats ? ? .if dude is ? or disturbingly ugly then I'd hesitate to approach the girl.
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Showed this to a female friend of mine today and she said this

Her: Most women want to ? pretty men, date handsome men, and marry average men.

Me: What's the psyche behind that? I mean I know about the pretty boys ish, most women think they too soft looking. But I know a few dudes that are considered pretty boys that still bag a lot of women.

Her: It's some hard ruggish pretty men, but women don't want a bunch of other ? ? on their husband.

Me: Sounds like they act like average ? don't get no ? .

Her: Not like a pretty ? with a six pack and some meat they don't.

Me: my reaction>>>> 8131408032_68b29ae6a8_z.jpg

• skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    notices a beautiful woman walking down the street.....
    instantly switches focuses to the man the beautiful woman is walking with........
    instead of looking at and admiring the beautiful woman you look at the man and judge his level of attractiveness........

after a careful and fact based analysis of all available data the infallible and scientific conclusion has been reached that you sir are a faggott
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My question is, why are some ? 's so worried about who the next chick is ? ' with , when they ain'y laying up with the chick themselves?
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    My question is, why are some ? 's so worried about who the next chick is ? ' with , when they ain'y laying up with the chick themselves?

They're jealous. :|

• vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think that ? must have some self-esteem issues trying to prove to himself he aint ugly as everyone said
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »

They're jealous. :|

That's just... Sad
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Hey bros just be yourself and if they don't like it, it's their loss okay guys?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    If you think about it though she could potentially seem 'bad' but really be average.

I mean, the word 'average' implies that they fall into the majority. They are nothing special.. in the middle per se. Seeing as many scientists believe women are getting more attractive with each generation while men seem to be staying the same maybe the average female now being more attractive than 40 years ago currently looks like a bad female so what you interpret as a bad female with a normal dude is really just a normal female with a normal dude.
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    how'd this ? pull this beautiful green-eyed goddess right chere???

2w4jrq1.jpg

this big nosed fat ass ? ain't got no money, aaaaaannnnd he 30 years old living with his momma.....

this can't be life

How we know he aint the only person that was man enough to step to her at the club and maybe he took her ass home and REALLY handled that bed biz in mom's basement. Puttin it on a girl got a way of make them ignore some mishaps

And from the pic she just kinda looks ok instead of extra dimed out but since its somebody you might know maybe they look better in person or what not, ill take your word for it anyway

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    "how'd this ? pull this beautiful green-eyed goddess right chere???"

Youz a "Kept ? " that's how. I bet you wash the dishes and mop the floors too.

of course i do.... i like a clean house....any man that can't clean up behind himself ain't a man....
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im a average dude was a nice wife.....
    yall just gotta step ya game up
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a average looking ? , but any chick that knows me personally will tell you I'm far from average. My girl used to model and many a ? in them circles tried, and failed.....same for rich ? ....they tried, they failed.

Personailty swag>>>>>looking like a male model/bagging chicks cause you paid.

Plus all the 'face' man I know are down low ? anyway....<----have a slice of NH cake with that statement.