The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

NBA
    -Report: Camby was surprised Knicks gave him 3-year deal

- Stoudemire says he didn’t have to learn post play with D’Antoni

-Stern says owners divided on idea of ads on NBA jerseys

- Report: Sixers talking contract extension with Jrue Holiday

-Chandler didn’t think Lin ran the Knicks offense correctly

- Thomas Robinson could get time at small forward for the Kings

- Dwyane Wade is done talking about how old he is
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    ^^ Lol what's the point of posting that if there's no info to follow those headline titles...
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we all was surprised da Knicks gave Camby a 3 year deal except for Emm Holla lol
  • ATTS
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ^^ Lol what's the point of posting that if there's no info to follow those headline titles...

quick nba news......thats all u need to know about it......no time for all that ? links... to read more ......use google

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »
    NBA

This aint important nba news
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

nobody will die because of these shoes

that's cause there team jordans... actually made for the court....
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G Mack wrote: »

nobody will die because of these shoes

that's cause there team jordans... actually made for the court....
    They aren't Jordan's at all
  • ATTS
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »
    NBA

This aint important nba news

wtf?!?! its just quick nba news i saw when i was surfing....it doesnt have to be important to post it up.....again wtf?!?!?

• ATTS
    Options
    According to sources, Tracy McGrady is close to agreeing on a deal to play for Quindog (spell check) in China. I hate the fact that nobody in the NBA has picked this guy up. I'm holding out hope for a contender to get him later, but I hope this isnt the end of his NBA career
  • ATTS
    Options
    Brookyln Nets Star Deron Williams told New York Reporters earlier today that Mark Cuban's absence from the Free Agency meeting that the Mavericks held with him back in July "impacted" his decision to re-sign with the Nets. D-Will stated that Cuban's presence at the meeting would've definitely helped the Mavs pitch to sign him.
  • ATTS
    Options
    Kobe Bryant continues to believe that the 2013-2014 NBA Season will be his last. It will be his 18th Season in the NBA, and he will be 35 Years old. At this point, Kobe says he doubts that he can maintain performing at a high level beyond the age of 35. -
  • ATTS
    Options

The NBA is not allowing OKC Thunder Rookie Perry Jones III to have the Roman Numerals at the back of his Jersey. He will only have "Jones" at the back. PJIII prefers to be referred as "Perry Jones III" which is also why he chose #3 as his Jersey number
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    damn Kobe only wanna play 2 more years? dat ? eats lives nd breathes basketball wats he gonna do when he retires? i grew up watchin Kobe it'll suck to see him retire in a few years
  • ATTS
    Options
    damn Kobe only wanna play 2 more years? dat ? eats lives nd breathes basketball wats he gonna do when he retires? i grew up watchin Kobe it'll suck to see him retire in a few years

cant imagine the nba without him...but dude has spent half of his life in nba...i dont wanna see him play like ? on the court.....its better for his legacy wise to go out in solid shape

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thats how I felt last year about Shaq, even though he had to go I could barely remember the NBA without Shaq in the league, I wasnt even in middle school when he first came in the league ripping down rims and making cameos in fu schnicken videos, I even think Reggie Lewis(rip) was ballin the year Shaq was drafted, it was crazy thinking back to them days and then being a grown ass man and watching him start for my team, I just hope his career on tnt thursdays doesnt last as long as his nba career
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Thats how I felt last year about Shaq, even though he had to go I could barely remember the NBA without Shaq in the league, I wasnt even in middle school when he first came in the league ripping down rims and making cameos in fu schnicken videos, I even think Reggie Lewis(rip) was ballin the year Shaq was drafted, it was crazy thinking back to them days and then being a grown ass man and watching him start for my team, I just hope his career on tnt thursdays doesnt last as long as his nba career

lmao i think dis year he'll be much improved nd wont force as many jokes, hopefully
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

he just want that # 3 on scoring list and 7 chips

• BlackAX410
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »

well he can climb up da scorin list all he wants but being a Celtics fan i rebuke da Lakers passin us in total championships lls
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    I dont care if he wins 7 theres still no argument against Jordan, I know people will bring it up to which is sad
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i thought thomas robinson was already a SF/PF....why the ? is that noteworthy?
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »

well he can climb up da scorin list all he wants but being a Celtics fan i rebuke da Lakers passin us in total championships lls

I agree thats why after this era is over we cant go through another decade+ of irrelevance
  • ATTS
    edited October 2012
    Options
    i thought thomas robinson was already a SF/PF....why the ? is that noteworthy?

actually he was drafted @ power forward....kings saw him in practice with cousins and chuck hayes...(all 3 played together and WON their games) and they liked him @ small forward.....and thinking @ that lineup reguarly
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Kings are going to be a problem
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    As much as I wanna root for the kings, they aint gonna be better than 11th maybe 10th seed in the west
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Yea there not a playoff team yet but the future is bright