The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »
    So the "dream matchup" should show Chalmers and what Haslem? Hardly a dream imo but to each his own

Dream matchup has d stars...haslem is not a star or chalmer

Neither is Lewis
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    howard talking ? about shaq

Didnt shaq say brooke lopez iz best center in d nba?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yea and howard fired back

• ATTS
    Options

@mrcj what did howaed say?
  • ATTS
    Options
    So the "dream matchup" should show Chalmers and what Haslem? Hardly a dream imo but to each his own

Dream matchup has d stars...haslem is not a star or chalmer

Neither is Lewis

The other 9 are......
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@mrcj what did howaed say?

i just made a thread on it
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall already know what it is.

p8ya9.jpg

every other team is irrelevant.
  • ATTS
    Options
    [img]http://sphotos-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/374139_481127255251285_730377314_n.jpg[/img]

the next dallas QB
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yea ? both teams if dat "dream" was a finals matchup it'll be an underwhelming series when will people understand dat Bron nd kobe dont have classic games against each ova lls
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Westbrook in the 2012 Finals: 27 ppg, 6.4 apg, 6.6 rpg. No other point guard has ever done that.

#affectsTheGameMoreThanKD
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yea ? both teams if dat "dream" was a finals matchup it'll be an underwhelming series when will people understand dat Bron nd kobe dont have classic games against each ova lls

mad cuz his team wasnt included..
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    so ? mad i gotta go to pissy ass work when my Celtics are playin at 2 on NBA TV they always make me work extra when i got ? planned
  • ATTS
    Options
    so ? mad i gotta go to pissy ass work when my Celtics are playin at 2 on NBA TV they always make me work extra when i got ? planned

You wont be mad when d check clears
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options

They playing Imstanbul, you aint missing nothing
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    Westbrook in the 2012 Finals: 27 ppg, 6.4 apg, 6.6 rpg. No other point guard has ever done that.

His shot selection was awful though , those numbers don't tell the whole story ..and he had some very key turnovers and bad times
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options

U need to get that 9 to 5 money homie; come in, deal with the crazies at your job, go home cash Your check, stick your girl, and turn on nba tv to start your weekend off !!!

• BlackAX410
    Options
    i'll catch da 12 am rerun tho i expect a free flowin run nd gun type style today
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

His shot selection was awful though , those numbers don't tell the whole story ..and he had some very key turnovers and bad times

exactly. First of all the offense runs better through Harden anyways, thats not good when the offense runs better with your sg at the top of the key and you playing off the ball. If Harden can gun and get his team involved Westbrook can also...
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

exactly. First of all the offense runs better through Harden anyways, thats not good when the offense runs better with your sg at the top of the key and you playing off the ball. If Harden can gun and get his team involved Westbrook can also...

so what happens when harden is STILL on a milkbox....FOH...? disappeared whole series
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    The AARP Celtics struggling
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Shaq could be the Lakers biggest obstacle to a title....

Dwight has officially taken Lebron's title as the most mentally weak superstar in the world...

You can really tell ANYTHING shaq says he just takes it to heart, like shaq is his dad or something...

Kobe need to sit this ? down and tell him to say "next question" anytime sombody bring up some ? about shaq...

It shaq dont stop ? with dwight fragile mind, I see Kobe making a phone call like "I got a little more dirt on you doggie, keep it up"
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shaq is mad that Kobe got another potentially great big......If Kobe wins at least two more rings wit Dwight it will ? the whole Shaq and Kobe legacy.....Shaq will be a small footnote in the career of Kobe Bryant
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kacee139 wrote: »
    kacee139 wrote: »
    Shaq is mad that Kobe got another potentially great big......If Kobe wins at least two more rings wit Dwight it will ? the whole Shaq and Kobe legacy.....Shaq will be a small footnote in the career of Kobe Bryant

I want LA to win 3 titles straight and am not a shaq fan... but the man is a commentator, he can say what the hell he wants.... Who the ? cares.

Dwight needs to stop being a ? and grow some ? ....
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Celtics are losing to a team no one ever seen before
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This euro team the C's playing brought their A game