The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• proud_babydaddy
    proud_babydaddy Members Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/dwyane-wade-ends-endorsement-jordan-brand-jumping-china-152353270--nba.html

D. Wade leaving Jordan for a chinese based brand out of Chicago.

http://shop.li-ning.com/Li-Ning/Basketball/c/dln_basketball_category?nav=Basketball

Li-Ning is the company name and all their basketball shoes look like old kobes.

Would have been its own thread, but i dont have the power to do that.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whats hadppens if Royce white gonna have a kid being born in NY and he in houston? ? rele gonna take a train to NY?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    tumblr_mbdugaZ6gd1qzb7vjo1_500.jpg

Somebody hasn't been working out in the offseason
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Playing 2k13 got a ? hype for the season
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PUSHER wrote: »
    Playing 2k13 got a ? hype for the season

• blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Clips got Antoine walker
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? is that darryl dawkins

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lol Lamar Odom's fallen off
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    hahahhaha.... hes LA clipplers problem now....

lakers got rid of him @ the right time
  • ATTS
    Options

The Chicago Bulls have until Oct. 31 to sign Taj Gibson to an extension and if it doesn't happen, there is a good chance he'll be on another team in 2013-14.

The Bulls have serious luxury tax liabilities the next few years and that's why they didn't match Omer Asik's $25 million offer sheet from the Houston Rockets. Gibson will be a restricted free agent in 2013 if he doesn't sign a new deal by the October deadline and the Bulls may not be able to match a high offer sheet for the power forward, too.

"Right now I'm not even thinking about that," Gibson told ESPNChicago.com. "I'm thinking about wearing the Bulls jersey for as long as I can. Right now that's the only thing I'm worried about."

Gibson's agent, Mark Bartelstein, and the team have had discussions and they will continue up to Oct. 31.
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bulls better lock Gibson up, he's to valuable to the team
  • ATTS
    Options

Report: Peyton Manning, Penny Hardaway to be Grizzlies minority owners

Chris Vernon
    @ChrisVernonShow
    SCOOP: Peyton Manning has agreed in principle to become part-owner of the Memphis Grizzlies.

Chris Vernon
    @ChrisVernonShow
    SCOOP 2: Also involved in the local ownership… Penny Hardaway. they now have Justin Timberlake, Peyton Manning, and Penny Hardaway. Wow.

great to hear penny's name involved......
  • ATTS
    Options
    Dana Davis, Memphis Grizzlies VP of basketball operations, was found dead in his home at 56
  • ATTS
    Options
    [img]http://sphotos-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/314201_473428189357518_617872128_n.jpg[/img]
    Blake Griffin says flopping fines just NBA going after cash

he told Marc Spears of Yahoo Sports.

“It’s not going to win or lose games for anybody. It’s a good way for the NBA to get more money,” Los Angeles Clippers forward Blake Griffin said.

“I guess it’s good in a sense that it stops any of it from happening,” Griffin said after the Clippers’ open practice and scrimmage at the Galen Center on Wednesday. “But now you’re telling me if it’s Game 7 of the NBA Finals and a guy has a chance to make a play he’s going to be like, ‘Well, do I want this $10,000 or do I want a championship?’
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm just trying to figure out why Royce White decided to wait until the beginning of camp to start trolling the Rockets, this should have been handled a long time ago.
  • ATTS
    Options
    I'm just trying to figure out why Royce White decided to wait until the beginning of camp to start trolling the Rockets, this should have been handled a long time ago.

bomani jones said drugs or hypnosis wil solve this............lol
    how you gonna be an NBA player and be riding a bus for professional games........ they ONLY ride the bus from hotel to arena
  • ATTS
    Options
    [img]http://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/579670_481096011921076_1543524092_n.jpg[/img]
    dream finals
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? Chris Bosh looks so ?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »
    [img]http://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/579670_481096011921076_1543524092_n.jpg[/img]
    dream finals

Heres hoping boss hog kobe can make sure the lakers get there
  • ATTS
    Options
    [img]http://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/534249_480826421948035_2018201109_n.jpg[/img]

Could this be Adam Morrison's final month as a professional basketball player? According to the 28-year-old forward, it very well could be.

Morrison tells CSNNW.com that if he doesn't make Portland's roster, he plans to end his professional playing career and start a new one.

"I'm going to finish school and start coaching (If he didn't make the Trail Blazers roster)... I did the Europe thing and
    it just wasn't for me," Morrison told CSNNW.com. "Not saying the (Europe) culture or anything like that, (or) the people, it just wasn't for me. So, yeah, if it doesn't work out, I'm willing to look myself in the mirror and say, 'I gave it a honest shot' and turn the page. Do something else."

I respect his decision if he doesn't make the team to retire, but if that was me, I'd certainly not give up and I'd keep trying until I make it. If not, there are many great leagues to be part of.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait their starting Shard at power forward????? So yall got a shard/bosh front court, Wade and his ? knee and Allen and his old ankles starting?? I would think its just a picture but if thats your starting lineup yall are going from the best defensive team to an average at best defensive team
  • ATTS
    Options
    Wait their starting Shard at power forward????? So yall got a shard/bosh front court, Wade and his ? knee and Allen and his old ankles starting?? I would think its just a picture but if thats your starting lineup yall are going from the best defensive team to an average at best defensive team
    No...its just a pic of d best players/stars from each team. RAY is coming off d bench......
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the "dream matchup" should show Chalmers and what Haslem? Hardly a dream imo but to each his own
  • ATTS
    Options
    So the "dream matchup" should show Chalmers and what Haslem? Hardly a dream imo but to each his own

Dream matchup has d stars...haslem is not a star or chalmer
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    howard talking ? about shaq