The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smokelahoma gonna have 1-3k feelings within a week this dude is a raging maniac
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smokelahoma gonna have 1-3k feelings within a week this dude is a raging maniac

If I was a raging maniac, Id be Ron Artest or Stephen Jackson.
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    allied wrote: »
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    Lmao, ? had no problem saying the Lakers were taking the West easily after the Harden trade, before a single game was even played, but they wanna ? about saying the Lakers won't be a top 4 seed after they've looked below average this entire season? Word.

I will admit I said the Laker would take the west after the Harden trade but that's before they brought in D'Antoni. But I'll still reserve judgement until Nash gets back. Like it or not that is an excuse. That offense they're running right now will completely change.

No excuses should be made whatsoever I dont care who coaching the team dont care if Nash isnt playing Kobe Bryant and Dwight Howard with Pau gasol is on the same squad no reason Lakers should be losing to teams like Sacramento by 16 or losing 4th qtr leads to the James Harden lead Rockets no excuse too many future HOF'ers for excuses......niccas is mentally weak and cant handle the pressure of having a BULLSEYE on they head thats it.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @infamous114

Yo, you peep Simmons latest article the one about Russell and Kobe......that nikka is the biggest celtic homer on earth. his GOAT list has BIRD above Duncan and Kobe and also has Russell above Kareem, this is why i can't take him serious..... Bird played with the original Duncan (mchale) and Kobe longevity and ability to win without Shaq trumps all Magic rings that was assisted by GOAT Kareem..ok my rant over.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    @infamous114

Yo, you peep Simmons latest article the one about Russell and Kobe......that nikka is the biggest celtic homer on earth. his GOAT list has BIRD above Duncan and Kobe and also has Russell above Kareem, this is why i can't take him serious..... Bird played with the original Duncan (mchale) and Kobe longevity and ability to win without Shaq trumps all Magic rings that was assisted by GOAT Kareem..ok my rant over.
    pretty much.. bill simmon nuff said
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stephen Jackson ‏@DaTrillStak5

Somebody tell serg Abaka. He aint bout dis life. Next time he run up on me im goin in his mouth. That's a promise. He doin 2 much.

Pause.

mumo ain't about that life
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    @infamous114

Bout to check it out...
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I know right. Lakers have 62 games left, and these guys already know the outcome.

? , if you know what the future holds, why the ? you on here wasting that special talent on basketball forums? Go play the lotto. Go do something that will help YOU out.

You had the Lakers getting another 3peat before the season started. You think you knew the outcome.

Obviously that was a hyperbole. Stop being so naive, and use your *JayZ voice* BRAAAAAAAIN! ... smarten up infamous.

Also, regardless of what was said, that's completely different. What I said was very broad, "Kobe is going to lead his team to victory when it's all said and done" aka I have confidence that Kobe will win with this team eventually. You guys are coming in here acting like you know the standings for each team and ? , which is crazy seeing as that ? is extra particular.
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hang in there my laker fans... it will be allright
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know right. Lakers have 62 games left, and these guys already know the outcome.

? , if you know what the future holds, why the ? you on here wasting that special talent on basketball forums? Go play the lotto. Go do something that will help YOU out.

You had the Lakers getting another 3peat before the season started. You think you knew the outcome.

Obviously that was a hyperbole. Stop being so naive, and use your *JayZ voice* BRAAAAAAAIN! ... smarten up infamous.

Also, regardless of what was said, that's completely different. What I said was very broad, "Kobe is going to lead his team to victory when it's all said and done" aka I have confidence that Kobe will win with this team eventually. You guys are coming in here acting like you know the standings for each team and ? , which is crazy seeing as that ? is extra particular.

I mean their record is going to improve because of the schedule but the team is not going to go far in the playoffs .

The other teams are better organized , buy into a style of play and 1-12 are better. Kobe can't try to win playoff series by himself with his chucking ways and they have to play defense , make free throws , play as a team and they are not up for the task its that simple
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shaq pitches in on how Dwight Howard can become a more dominant centre so that "Hack-a-Dwight" is no longer affective and the Lakers can improve their 4th quarter struggles. Dwight is currently averaging 18.8 PPG with 11.5 RPG and 2.8 BPG as opposed to last season on the Magic in which he averaged 20.6 PPG and 14.1 RPG.

"He needs 3 shots a quarters = 12 shots a game, make 50% of those and thats 12 points. You have the highest vertical for a centre in the league (40.5 inches) so you should be getting 4 offensive put backs a game = 8 points. You need 3 drop offs from Kobe or Nash coming off the pick and roll = 6 points. You need to get to the free throw line 10 times a game, and at least make 50% = 5 points"

That amounts to 31 PPG, which if he could do consistently, would make him a higher scoring centre than Shaq. If he can get back up to 13-15 RPG with an average of 2.8 BPG. He can cement himself as the greatest centre in the NBA for years to
    come and there would be no question of the Lakers winning a championship.

• MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »
    ATTS wrote: »
    Shaq pitches in on how Dwight Howard can become a more dominant centre so that "Hack-a-Dwight" is no longer affective and the Lakers can improve their 4th quarter struggles. Dwight is currently averaging 18.8 PPG with 11.5 RPG and 2.8 BPG as opposed to last season on the Magic in which he averaged 20.6 PPG and 14.1 RPG.

"He needs 3 shots a quarters = 12 shots a game, make 50% of those and thats 12 points. You have the highest vertical for a centre in the league (40.5 inches) so you should be getting 4 offensive put backs a game = 8 points. You need 3 drop offs from Kobe or Nash coming off the pick and roll = 6 points. You need to get to the free throw line 10 times a game, and at least make 50% = 5 points"

That amounts to 31 PPG, which if he could do consistently, would make him a higher scoring centre than Shaq. If he can get back up to 13-15 RPG with an average of 2.8 BPG. He can cement himself as the greatest centre in the NBA for years to
    come and there would be no question of the Lakers winning a championship.

that's about 15 shots is Bean gon let Dwight take 15 shots?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YOU ARE AN IDIOT
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    No melo tonight so I expect the knicks to play sharp crisp team basketball with good passing and teamwork and I expect a bulls W.Anything less is uncivilized

We aint miami we play defense.That 3 point wild jackin aint happenin money
  • infamous114
    Options
    Welp, our defense looking like garbage again so far.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    WTF is up with Miami, losing to the Wizards and now the Hornets are giving them problems so far

Wade with a sprained ankle
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WTF is up with Miami, losing to the Wizards and now the Hornets are giving them problems so far

Wade with a sprained ankle

Joel need to be back in the starting lineup and Wade need to sit his ass down if he ain't all the way healthy.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Bad start for the Bulls
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not a subscriber to all this, "the Knicks live & die by the 3-ball," rhetoric. Most of NY's trey's have been a result of excellent ball movement.

Melo's mid-range game is supreme.
    Melo & Sheed both have deadly post games.
    J.R. and Melo can score from anywhere on the court (though JR is streaky).
    Tyson is a nightmare off of pick & roll.
    And we already know what Amare can do if he comes back healthy.

So the Knicks draining an incredible amount of three's right now isn't something that I'm worried about. They'll be fine in the long run, especially since they're playing amazing defense. Besides, it's not like they're hitting all these three's and are squeaking out wins. The trey's are only the reason why they've been thrashing everyone.

Now to watch the Knicks smack the Bulls.

Knickstape!
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We getting spanked by the Celtics right now
  • infamous114
    Options
    Nice to see the Heat making some effort on the defensive end.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OJ mayo lookin like a all star
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
  • infamous114
    Options
    Man I don't care if it's just the Hornets...we're killing it on defense right now.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Hinrich getting abused by Felton