The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Belinelli shooting lights out
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bellinelli just got it right back lol
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? Bellineli's 1st quarter tho.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    That was a quick 2 techs on Taj
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Taj is an idiot we cant afford no ejections cryin ass ?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    ? cant hold on to the ball
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Rugged defensive game but I like it. Reminds me of the 90s.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    ^Worry about winning this game b,Bulls aint tanking
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Chandler killing on the boards
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got dayum my ? pat Patterson got jammed on
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hawks giving the Grizzlies that work right now. Gotta keep it up tho
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »

I'm not worried about this game.. We are missing 3 starters.. Yall ? only missing Rose.. Truth is.. If the Bulls want to win anything they gotta get Rose another guy that defenses will respect... Ive been saying this for a while now...

We missing Hamilton as well, Bulls dont tank thats something NY'ers do
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Celtics just cant beat the sixers..
    Celtics 92 Sixers 78 sir.........
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options

I'm not worried about this game.. We are missing 3 starters.. Yall ? only missing Rose.. Truth is.. If the Bulls want to win anything they gotta get Rose another guy that defenses will respect... Ive been saying this for a while now...

Bulls missing rose,hinrich,rip off,gibson,? got 4 fouls and we up 67-65 this aint miami bulls play the most consistent defense in the nba

They will get more talent to play wit rose it just wont be this year
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Nah Emm, you just was getting your excuse ready if your team lose about missing players
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? @ the Hawks goin' on a 20-0 run on the Grizzlies...
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ Felton takin 22 shots (and counting) ain't this dude the pg.....
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options

Bulls missing rose,hinrich,rip off,gibson,? got 4 fouls and we up 67-65 this aint miami bulls play the most consistent defense in the nba

Don't get me wrong.. I respect the Bulls. I always have.. But from a talent perspective.. If they truly want to contend.. They need another piece.. Yall aint far.. But yall need another piece.. ? was supposed to be that piece.. But he stinks... Rudy ? would be a nice fit man.. And maybe a possession type PG in the mold of Derek Fisher.. So u can slide Rose to the 2 and assualt teams offensively with Rose and ? ...

Every bulls fan knows this.They will get more talent whether it's thru a trade or free agency in the next 2 summers the gm made that clear

This year there's no expectations at all,we just wanna see rose bacc on the court
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All the Bulls got to do is keep feeding Deng. As long as JR little no defense playing ass sticking him, he got the advantage
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    Lol @ Felton takin 22 shots (and counting) ain't this dude the pg.....

He has too.. Outside of JR nobody can create their own shot...

That's why he's gotta set them up, but whatever as they get the win I guess
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    What the hell Teague was thinking
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited December 2012
    Options

Don't get me wrong.. I respect the Bulls. I always have.. But from a talent perspective.. If they truly want to contend.. They need another piece.. Yall aint far.. But yall need another piece.. ? was supposed to be that piece.. But he stinks... Rudy ? would be a nice fit man.. And maybe a possession type PG in the mold of Derek Fisher.. So u can slide Rose to the 2 and assualt teams offensively with Rose and ? ...

Every bulls fan knows this.They will get more talent whether it's thru a trade or free agency in the next 2 summers the gm made that clear

This year there's no expectations at all,we just wanna see rose bacc on the court

Do you really want to get him back and risk re injury?.. Just for the sake of seeing him back?.. Especially if this team isnt really going to try to make a run?.. I mean thats your Franchise.. I would protect him and wait till next season.. Let him add new wrinkles to his game so he can come back as a better player.. I dunno.. I'd sit him.. Get more talent and make a run.. Unless they can make a deal this year before the break and put a run together..

Is rubio,shumpert,adrian peterson risking injury? They all had the same injury

Rose been dunking,running,cutting etc for weeks now.All he has to do is be cleared medically for full contact basketball drills then he can play

The bulls aren't gonna be reckless wit the franchise player and once he's healed resting will do nothing.He'll be bacc late february.He needs to play ball for the mental recovery also and he can work on his game this summer like he does every summer in L.a.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Knicks getting almost every call their way
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    don't matter if the knicks lose tonight. bulls are scrapping for a bottom seed knicks are scrapping for a top seed, nuff said.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    dixinormus wrote: »
    don't matter if the knicks lose tonight. bulls are scrapping for a bottom seed knicks are scrapping for a top seed, nuff said.

So a fourth seed is at the bottom