The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    lil-boy-tear.gif

Better make a move, ASAP
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Axel on Super saiyan right now
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    27......TWENTY SEVEN........veintisiete points nd we just jag da second half, Brandon Bass needs to get off da team wat type of startin powerless forward gives u 4 points nd 2 rebounds just takin up space gettin in da way like a ? in a toilet ? worthless ? on da court rite now
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gotdayum at jamaal tinsley still being in the league
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Damn Axel pulled out the spanish to emphasize how badly the Celtics played tonight lol
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • purpngold
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Axel having flashbacks of the Chauncey Billups days...it ll be aite bruh ...
  • _Menace_
    Options
    i pay $189 of my hard earned money for NBA League pass cuz i was estatic to see our "bolstered" roster compete for a high seed in da East u kno actually contend. dis is how u mawfuckas repay me? teasin me wit great play for 2 quarters then being halfway there like a parapelegic nd just shuttin down da ova half? U ? ASS ? WAS TALKIN ALL DAT NOISE TALMBOUT U DONT NEED RAY ALLEN but u got reluctant shooters nd horrific floor spacing. Rondo wants to be a leader nd alpha male HEY MUTHAFUCKA u dont need to dribble da air outta da ball for 18 seconds waitin for ? to run off screens. STOP runnin da predictable play "elbow" almost every time down da ? court Pierce in da iso aint as effective as it was in 08 stop trynna force oops to a 36 year old KG stop makin idiotic passes in traffic instead of shootin layups u hot ? mawfucka. Pierce needs to have a seat he's been inefficient as ? lately. we got out hustled nd outmuscled to let mawfuckas come back from 27 ? points wit a leadin scorer of 17ppg Doc betta diagnose sumthin quick or im lettin da choppa bark on these ? mawfuckas im not even sure we can beat da bobcats rite now ? dis ? ? ? i need a blunt

smh 2 L's in one day....

bruh Front Row Sports is free and has all the games
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Lakers playing good right now
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Axel just now realizing what people been telling him since training camp. The C's aren't moving up since the teams ahead of them are winning, they stuck with a match up with Miami
  • purpngold
    Options
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    i pay $189 of my hard earned money for NBA League pass cuz i was estatic to see our "bolstered" roster compete for a high seed in da East u kno actually contend. dis is how u mawfuckas repay me? teasin me wit great play for 2 quarters then being halfway there like a parapelegic nd just shuttin down da ova half? U ? ASS ? WAS TALKIN ALL DAT NOISE TALMBOUT U DONT NEED RAY ALLEN but u got reluctant shooters nd horrific floor spacing. Rondo wants to be a leader nd alpha male HEY MUTHAFUCKA u dont need to dribble da air outta da ball for 18 seconds waitin for ? to run off screens. STOP runnin da predictable play "elbow" almost every time down da ? court Pierce in da iso aint as effective as it was in 08 stop trynna force oops to a 36 year old KG stop makin idiotic passes in traffic instead of shootin layups u hot ? mawfucka. Pierce needs to have a seat he's been inefficient as ? lately. we got out hustled nd outmuscled to let mawfuckas come back from 27 ? points wit a leadin scorer of 17ppg Doc betta diagnose sumthin quick or im lettin da choppa bark on these ? mawfuckas im not even sure we can beat da bobcats rite now ? dis ? ? ? i need a blunt

smh 2 L's in one day....

bruh Front Row Sports is free and has all the games

i got da money i spend it i hate watchin games online point is ? these ? half assed play aint acceptable
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Axel outchea talking in spanish like he mastered the english language>? Wow, the C's really got you heated bruh.... you need to start avoiding their games like the bubolic plague
  • _Menace_
    Options
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Pau needs to be in the starting line up...
  • purpngold
    Options
    kobes ankled got abducted
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rondo And sullinger for Isaiah Thomas and Demarcus cousins

get it done
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    good baseline move by Millsap wit a strong finish
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Damn Axel pulled out the spanish to emphasize how badly the Celtics played tonight lol

words cant describe how horrific we played in da 2nd half so many fails so much embarassment im bout to eat some pop tarts to calm down
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    MrTripleDouble10 ‏@MrTrpleDouble10

Donny Marshall: "Jason Kidd texted me after the game last night and asked 'what is wrong with JET?'... I told him, nobody knows."
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Axel gonna forget all about this when the Ravens win the bowl
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Goin 7 games in the ecf was the worst thing to happen to the c's it gave them false hope.Lmao ? really believed they had a championship team off that.The only reason the series went 7 was cuz bosh missed 4 games and wade was hobbled
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Axel outchea talking in spanish like he mastered the english language>? Wow, the C's really got you heated bruh.... you need to start avoiding their games like the bubolic plague

took 2 years of spanish on da low low in high school tonight's game really got under my skin da difference between da 1st nd 2nd half was unbelievable we looked like a great team to a lottery team within da snap of a half