The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great Win... a win on Sunday against OKC would definitely spark something
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    My man Kobe can play a little PG to, 14pts 14assists!
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Might have been their best performance as a team offensively and defensively. Even Nash was looking for his shot. Great win.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Lakers Fans

Can't lose them all.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Lakers d been straight if they actually beat the teams they were posed to beat .......i mean u can live w losing to the Clippers Heat and OKC but losing to the Raptors and the Sixers Pacers and ?
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got damn that ? Wade was out there looking washed than a muthafucka. Dunking and ? ...
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe got 14 assists tonight and LA scored over 100.... u tellin me he cant do that everynight to make his team better? this is how LA should play every single night period
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey Laker fans, it's only Utah. Reality check come Sunday! lol
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Kobe got 14 assists tonight and LA scored over 100.... u tellin me he cant do that everynight to make his team better? this is how LA should play every single night period

I think Kobe may be ? he could have been playing like that a while ago and they wouldn't be 7 games under .500.
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Got damn that ? Wade was out there looking washed than a muthafucka. Dunking and ? ...

Lol he plays well its crickets....he plays poorly...well you see what happens here on the IC lmao...agendas run rampant....you will see the next bad game the "washed" one has
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lakers 12-3 when Kobe shoots less than 20 times. 6-22 when he shoots more than 20.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    i pay $189 of my hard earned money for NBA League pass cuz i was estatic to see our "bolstered" roster compete for a high seed in da East u kno actually contend. dis is how u mawfuckas repay me? teasin me wit great play for 2 quarters then being halfway there like a parapelegic nd just shuttin down da ova half? U ? ASS ? WAS TALKIN ALL DAT NOISE TALMBOUT U DONT NEED RAY ALLEN but u got reluctant shooters nd horrific floor spacing. Rondo wants to be a leader nd alpha male HEY MUTHAFUCKA u dont need to dribble da air outta da ball for 18 seconds waitin for ? to run off screens. STOP runnin da predictable play "elbow" almost every time down da ? court Pierce in da iso aint as effective as it was in 08 stop trynna force oops to a 36 year old KG stop makin idiotic passes in traffic instead of shootin layups u hot ? mawfucka. Pierce needs to have a seat he's been inefficient as ? lately. we got out hustled nd outmuscled to let mawfuckas come back from 27 ? points wit a leadin scorer of 17ppg Doc betta diagnose sumthin quick or im lettin da choppa bark on these ? mawfuckas im not even sure we can beat da bobcats rite now ? dis ? ? ? i need a blunt
    @BlackAX410

How many fingers did you use to type this?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i pay $189 of my hard earned money for NBA League pass cuz i was estatic to see our "bolstered" roster compete for a high seed in da East u kno actually contend. dis is how u mawfuckas repay me? teasin me wit great play for 2 quarters then being halfway there like a parapelegic nd just shuttin down da ova half? U ? ASS ? WAS TALKIN ALL DAT NOISE TALMBOUT U DONT NEED RAY ALLEN but u got reluctant shooters nd horrific floor spacing. Rondo wants to be a leader nd alpha male HEY MUTHAFUCKA u dont need to dribble da air outta da ball for 18 seconds waitin for ? to run off screens. STOP runnin da predictable play "elbow" almost every time down da ? court Pierce in da iso aint as effective as it was in 08 stop trynna force oops to a 36 year old KG stop makin idiotic passes in traffic instead of shootin layups u hot ? mawfucka. Pierce needs to have a seat he's been inefficient as ? lately. we got out hustled nd outmuscled to let mawfuckas come back from 27 ? points wit a leadin scorer of 17ppg Doc betta diagnose sumthin quick or im lettin da choppa bark on these ? mawfuckas im not even sure we can beat da bobcats rite now ? dis ? ? ? i need a blunt
    @BlackAX410

i always type wit 2 fingers neva dat ? they tried to teach us wit multiple fingers in school
  • playmaker88
    Options
    @BlackAX410

i always type wit 2 fingers neva dat ? they tried to teach us wit multiple fingers in school

Lol you fingers are under more stress than you cotdamn ? lmao @my spellcheck ? is red all over if they had an edit all button that ? would say ... ? it.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BlackAX410

I'ma see if I can send you a .zip file of Typing Instructor Deluxe. C's gonna have you typing a lot of rants for the remainder of the season.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    @BlackAX410

Lol you fingers are under more stress than you cotdamn ? lmao @my spellcheck ? is red all over if they had an edit all button that ? would say ... ? it.

when i had google chrome it would always have red squiggly lines so i said ? it nd went wit firefox so iont have to deal wit da internet tellin me my spellin errors
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BlackAX410

when i had google chrome it would always have red squiggly lines so i said ? it nd went wit firefox so iont have to deal wit da internet tellin me my spellin errors

Firefox has the spell check ? too, mine does.
  • playmaker88
    Options
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rival Execs Speculate About Rudy ? Ending Up With Lakers
    Jan 26, 2013 11:23 AM EST

The Boston Celtics have held exploratory trade talks with the Memphis Grizzlies on Rudy ? .

More than one team has speculated that a three-way trade that would send Pau Gasol to the Celtics, Paul Pierce to the Grizzlies and Rudy ? to the Lakers makes "some sense".

Pierce's $15.3 million salary for next season is guaranteed for only $5 million, which would make his contract tradable.

Via Marc Stein/ESPN
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That trade would only benefit Boston.

Lakers would get worst.

And Memphis would get worst.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    shippin out Paul Pierce to Memphis smfh man.....
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's going to be a sad day in sports if I have to see Paul Pierce outside of a Celtics uniform nh
  • playmaker88
    Options
    It's going to be a sad day in sports if I have to see Paul Pierce outside of a Celtics uniform nh

If it can happen to Jordan, Montana, Ewing, Jerry Rice, Hakeem .. it can happen.