Official visits this weekend:

Leonard Fournette - OV
    Gerald Willis - OV
    Speedy Noil - OV
    Edward Paris - OV / LSU Commit
    Jamal Adams - OV
    Brandon Harris - LSU Commit
    Tony Brown - OV

Something is up....expecting great news this Saturday.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier votes in the USA Today Coaches Poll, so he’ll have some small say in who gets the top two spots in the BCS title game. The Coaches Poll comprises one-third of the BCS formula, with the Harris Poll and computer rankings the other two factors.

Spurrier declined to reveal his vote, saying he’ll wait until it’s made public next week. He did offer one insight this week.

“You know what I think is interesting? Everybody is picking on Ohio State. Their schedule was ranked tougher than FSU’s,” Spurrier told The Post and Courier. “Did you know that? Everybody’s picking on how Ohio State hasn’t played anybody. I said, ‘Well, what about FSU?’ They beat Clemson, and that’s about it.”

Lol this ? stay throwing shots
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dare I say black excellence
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier votes in the USA Today Coaches Poll, so he’ll have some small say in who gets the top two spots in the BCS title game. The Coaches Poll comprises one-third of the BCS formula, with the Harris Poll and computer rankings the other two factors.

Spurrier declined to reveal his vote, saying he’ll wait until it’s made public next week. He did offer one insight this week.

“You know what I think is interesting? Everybody is picking on Ohio State. Their schedule was ranked tougher than FSU’s,” Spurrier told The Post and Courier. “Did you know that? Everybody’s picking on how Ohio State hasn’t played anybody. I said, ‘Well, what about FSU?’ They beat Clemson, and that’s about it.”

Lol this ? stay throwing shots

I knew he wasn't going to "wait". Wigga can't help but pop ? . Like I said before, I would pay to see him, Barry Switzer and Mike Leach sit in a room, drink, and talk. The hilarity...
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess you have to look at how we handle that schedule. Watching the games would help too(I know he don't have time to do that).
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo @greenwood1921 Im thinkin upset this weekend... we are gettin slammed with a mean snow/ice storm today and tomorrow. the field will be colorado status on saturday. will definetly play a factor this weekend.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    yo @greenwood1921 Im thinkin upset this weekend... we are gettin slammed with a mean snow/ice storm today and tomorrow. the field will be colorado status on saturday. will definetly play a factor this weekend.

That's good for us if we stick to the power running with Knightryder. Okey Lite's QB can run too tho.

If Heupel's play calling was the least bit intelligent I could have a better feel for what to expect, but I don't. Our defense should be ready tho.

I expect a big game from Brennan Clay. He got Sunday paychecks on the line. Aaron Colvin too.
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My boss is making me work Saturday so I can't watch OSU play Michigan state.....fam is hatin
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad to see that Winston did not get charged, don't want to see another black man behind bars.
    He got to watch his surrounds more and be more cautious now.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's good for us if we stick to the power running with Knightryder. Okey Lite's QB can run too tho.

If Heupel's play calling was the least bit intelligent I could have a better feel for what to expect, but I don't. Our defense should be ready tho.

I expect a big game from Brennan Clay. He got Sunday paychecks on the line. Aaron Colvin too.

pretty much...
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    McMurphyESPN: Washington scheduled to interview #Bama OC Doug Nussmeier today, Boise's Chris Petersen Friday sources told ESPN
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    Heritage's Sony Michel named state's Gatorade Player of the Year

birdman-hand-rub.gif

So he's the best RB in Florida??That RB depth setting up nicely for 2014
  • tha bause
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I want to see Peterson in a major conference just to see how his team will stack up. Kellen Moore made that dudes career
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Sony's arguably the best RB in the state. Cook, Yearby, Scarborough and Powell also have a case.
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    That's good enough for me lol
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Peterson will bounce for the Washington job, he wants a west coast job and Washington seems more his lane than USC would of been.
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    Glad to see that Winston did not get charged, don't want to see another black man behind bars.
    He got to watch his surrounds more and be more cautious now.

Co-sign. Now he can put this ? behind em, & prepare to hold up the crystal ball.
  • moyo
    Options
    Oh yeah and ? Steve Spurrier!!! Lol
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BATON ROUGE - Running back Jeryl Brazil is no longer with the LSU football program, head coach Les Miles announced on Thursday.

Brazil, who was indefinitely suspended from the team for an on-campus incident in October, was never reinstated to the program following that suspension.

Brazil, a true freshman from Loranger, La., played in only one game during his LSU career, that coming against UAB this season.

Why you may ask..................................................

A BRPD arrest warrant said Brazil, 19, is wanted for simple burglary in the theft of $47 from a wallet after he illegally entered an apartment at The Venue at Northgate, 262 W. State St., on Nov. 23. Two people were asleep inside the apartment at the time of the alleged burglary, according to the warrant.
  • Livefromclayco
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hold up

A SEC DB kicked out for going in other peoples wallets. @CottonCitySlim looks like Auburn's found it's next QB
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dude threw away a scholarship for $47 funky ass smh
  • tha bause
    Options
    I predict the squad will shred these green ?

Braxton will have 4TDs and Hyde rushes for a hunna
  • moyo
    Options
    tha bause wrote: »
    I predict the squad will shred these green ?

Braxton will have 4TDs and Hyde rushes for a hunna

Not so fast playa, Michigan state ain't Michigan. They got Defense over there, Hyde & Braxton ain't gone be runnin wild this weekend.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Mm-hm. Sparty is the kinda team that forces teams to play ugly/grinding games. Most teams ain't built for that.

If Ohio state don't have 3 touchdowns by halftime they might get shaky.