south4life wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    tha bause wrote: »
    I guess that ESPN video about bama fans is correct

http://youtu.be/Nvyknw4VClE

Why you think they have the dumbest fan base in all sports

Bruh stop the ? all teams have good and bad fans, for u to say we have the dumbest fanbase is stupid, y'all ? on here make me laugh that commercial is about the fans that live and breath Bama football and thats it and the other half of us have a NFL and NBA team to cheer for when Bama football season is over

It's more of a diss on the state as a whole bruh.

Again I'm from Bama, I was born in Tuscaloosa and still have family there so when u calling Bama fanbase the dumbest fanbase in all sports u talking bout my family as well!

You cool bruh. One of the coolest dudes on the IC

But if I was to drop some facts about the state of Alabama when it pertains to being smart compared to the rest of the country.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options

Bruh stop the ? all teams have good and bad fans, for u to say we have the dumbest fanbase is stupid, y'all ? on here make me laugh that commercial is about the fans that live and breath Bama football and thats it and the other half of us have a NFL and NBA team to cheer for when Bama football season is over

Again I'm from Bama, I was born in Tuscaloosa and still have family there so when u calling Bama fanbase the dumbest fanbase in all sports u talking bout my family as well!

But if I was to drop some facts about the state of Alabama when it pertains to being smart compared to the rest of the country.

Damn Shizlansky going hard at the state of Alabama. I want to intervene but this may be funny. So.....................Keep-going.jpg
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh you are bunching everybody in The State as being dumb when everybody from Bama are not, that's like me bunching the state of Louisiana and saying all y'all are criminals when I know that is not true because, my father's family is from New Orleans and I still have family there.
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I juggle stats and facts and figs for a living -- and trust me, I got a vat of ether for every state in the union.

Like South said -- can't bunch errbody together, and to be fair and equal -- eatin' off coattails is pretty lame too.

As long as *you got your ? together and/or *you are a credit to your state, none of it matters.
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kiffin would have a hard time recruiting in Florida. He didn't do himself any favors when he was coach at Tennessee.

"For those of you who haven't been to Pahokee, there ain't much going on. You take that hour drive up from South Florida, there ain't a gas station that works. Nobody's got enough money to even have shoes or a shirt on."

? that sucka ? thats my birth place!
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LSU senior quarterback Zach Mettenberger has a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee and will not play in the team’s bowl game, reports ESPN’s Adam Caplan.
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    GetMoneyInDaN.O. Members Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    LSU senior quarterback Zach Mettenberger has a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee and will not play in the team’s bowl game, reports ESPN’s Adam Caplan.

Just got a call about that

now is the Jennings Era

tigerTD_medium.gif

NO WORRIES

• CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well it's either do
    caddo man wrote: »
    Dontavius Russell goes to the Iron Bowl and decommits the day after....come on board young man....you dont wanna make the same mistake trey Matthews made

Lawd! Q. Leslie is still contemplating dipping AU for LSU. I think the run heavy Offense doesnt appeal to him being a one year player.

I dont know what he wants to do, he doesnt like all the running we are doing but our QB isnt gonna huge numbers, and the wr's drop alot of ? . He said he was still gonna come but i know his heart is with LSU. with that said LSU doesnt want him, as I understand yall are after 2 HS wr's
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sucks it had to be him. Best QB we've had this entire era. Hope he goes to a good team, with a good O-line he can be Dan Fouts like.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dead @ firing Saban... I hope they do so hey can fade back into Bolivian.
  • caddo man
    Options

Just got a call about that

now is the Jennings Era

tigerTD_medium.gif

NO WORRIES

Freshman to Freshman!
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Johnnie Dixon, 4 star WR out of Dwyer High School in Palm Beach County, deciding between Miami, Alabama and Ohio State on Sunday. Gotta get this kid.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited December 2013
    Options
    We're putting the heat on FSU and UF for Dalvin Cook. I'm sure FSU fans don't care right now lol, they got their eyes locked in on a 3rd national title. Cook's signed his financial aid agreement...basically, we have unlimited access to him and it's a lot easier since he's in our backyard.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Press conference tomorrow @ down FL on Winston case
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Press conference tomorrow @ down FL on Winston case
    I can't even front, I'm nervous as hell about that. Part of me is sayin it's gone be str8, & part of me is sayin he's ? cuz they're doin a press conference and not jus sayin he's been cleared of all charges. I'm hoping for the former of the two.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If they were gonna charge him they wouldve arrested him already. He's good.
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HustleMob wrote: »

You right my ? . Well @ least I hope u are.
  • caddo man
    Options
    Arraignment comes first. This is just seeing if the police and others try to cover it up.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charge that man! He took them cookies!
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charge that man! He took them cookies!

?
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HustleMob wrote: »

It's about 2 pages of nikkas saying this in the beginning of the Aaron Hernandez thread.

High profile cases can do a u-turn based on a gang of factors. Public perception and local authorities trying to get famous are a just a couple.

• CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think they are gonna charge him, doesn't mean he is guilty or the charges won't be dropped
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even if he is charged FSU will find a way to keep him on the field. The lawyers probably been looking for a loophole in the rule since this first came up