Who on here thinks J.cole>>>>>Drizzy Drake and why?

Options
124»

Comments

• victory_kid
    victory_kid Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As one said in the thread already, J Cole is the better emcee while Drake is the well rounded artist. (and not by a large margin for both of them) The proofs in the music, no ifs or buts to it.. but its just who you prefer, really.
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Cole is far more versatile in terms of flows and subject matter and is a better lyricist. Also he produces and is a better story teller. And he's far more relatable. Drake is barely a rapper, if we're being honest.

Close thread.

Drake barely has any substance.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Lmao at Drake being more self absorbed. Cole talks about himelf all the damn time too..to answer the actual thread though they both are repetitive as hell in terms of topic matter. Drake always talking about his trust issues with people in general whether it be women or ? in his crew. J. Cole always talking about his struggle from The Ville and paying back Sallie Mae. Neither is really better than the other to be honest I'd rank them about evenly it just depends on who you personally like better.

"Jay-z made 13 albums about selling drugs and you ? loved every single ? one of em"- J.Cole. Tell me he's lying.. cole talks about a lot of different topics

Nah Cole tends to stick to the same few topics, he's good at them and I ? with majority of his music but I'm not going to sit and pretend that his topic matter can't get repetitive. ? half of the Cole World album he was still making punchlines about sneaking in chick's dorm rooms. Like "Ok ? I get it, you went to college"

you didn't answer the jay-z question though. Anyways:

Lights Please, Lost Ones, Grown Simba, Dreams, I Get Up, In the Morning, Never Told, Higher, Too Deep for the Intro, 2face, Premeditated Murder. Some of coles best songs, all different topics....

He is lying because for the most part ? don't like all of Jay's albums and debate the wackness of ? like Kingdom Come, the fact that BP2 is entirely too long and never should have been a double album, and even see some debate how good Vol 3 is.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited June 2013
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    With the exception of Power Trip, J. Cole chooses the worst singles to release. Yeah Drake seem like a cornball ass ? , but every time he releases a song it's pretty much guaranteed to be an instant hit.