Options

Comments

• Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You're a real artist? As scatterbrained as your posts are, I can't imagine you putting together a coherent song. Do you have a sample of your music?
    Nosign that ? ..

Real lady has a unique perspective and she adds her own brand to this i.c. ? and last time I checked that is what art is about..the individual perspective of the same ? we're all exposed to..

All of us are sitting in front of a canvas painting still life how we see it..art doesn't need rhyme or reason b
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Real Lady doesn't have any haters.

She's just a lunatic.

Don't you understand?

She goes on a tangent.

You and your "if you don't have haters then XYZ"

...something is wrong with you homie
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »

She's just a lunatic.

Don't you understand?

She goes on a tangent.

How?

Real Lady isn't crazy and goes off on a tangent?

Or are you native around the DMV and can't leave your biases at the door?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it weird that i have pics of op saved in my game folder on my desktop?
  • huey
    Options

She's just a lunatic.

Don't you understand?

She goes on a tangent.

How?

Yo wtf are you talking about?

Show me proof of her going on a tangent. You have 14 minutes.
  • Real Lady2
    Real Lady2 Members Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How old r u?
    Honestly, i can't take u seriously and u don't have any material on the net ESPECIALLY if you've been doing this for 'years'. Naw sweetie. That doesn't fly. My city is very rough on those who claim to 'rap'.

When was the last time u recorded something?
    Do u have a mixtape or something that I can download. ?

I don't wanna sound like a ? but I'm hard on females who wanna rap because the game wasn't designed with us in mind. You gotta be on your ? . Don't say you've been 'shopping' around for a deal and can't give the masses something other than an old YouTube video.

I use to just promote music on the net..However there were baby mama's and ex's of some celebs online, and they started 2 draw speculation that I was sleeping with their baby daddy and ex's, and started making up rumors.

I was attempting to hit the stage long time ago, but the rumors had got so powerful it started to stir confusion in my real love life. Then my love life became the topic and people started hearing about me as someone's "baby mama".. some really didnt know I was a artist at all. So I started to discuss who I've met and havent met...because the rumors came from the net. Some act as if because I had a myspace page I was a ALREADY SIGNED ARTIST. Some superstars started to compete with me..??? about hairstyles clothes boyfriends and make up..???

I was never mad because kelis copied my old hair cut and made it popular. I was upset, that people thought I was following when my look was being copied. I had that cut at 16.. and most of those pics I posted back then I was 16-19.. not even 20 yet.

I would have put some real fly pics out of me, but I started to get the wrong type of attention. Not too many people knew about me, but a few stars found out about me thru the net, and some of those people became rivals, so they kept copying my look from pictures I was posting, so I was scared to put out signature looks, because I was scared somebody would steal my artist style..

then I stopped posting music, because I felt like I was being sabotage.. I don't want my career being about a relationship. Theres only one star I ever had a LOVE THING.. I haven't lost the love, but ? had got too ? , and focused on the wrong things.

These rumors started, because some of these chickens wanna know where my money come from, they assume I'm a gold digger. I guess it's because my name is Lady Love, they think I'm man hunt tin That was my spoken word name.. I wasn't being a artist to get a date. the person that I am connected to in the rap game I already knew. & the other people were not love affairs. the truth is being STRETCHED. I'm not inlove with 2 men, nor am I confused.. I wasnt running around the industry with different rappers, most of them heard my buzz on the net. Some haven't even met me yet.

I am not immature, I act too old in person, I have a ? load of ? on my mind, the most foolish I ever act is on the net, it's where I play around at.. My real life is totally real responsible. I'm not a confused lil kid who don't know what love is.. I know exactly who is who, and who I feel what for. The speculators like to play match up, and say you this one girl and this one fling, and in love with this one.. They are speculating. I'm right in the head, just frustrated, that people tampering with my love life. The other frustration, is people can give a ? about if I'm real talent or not.. I was quitting, but people keep telling me not to quit.. so I'm going to give it another shot..I already got connects.

• Real Lady2
    edited June 2013
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    How old r u?
    Honestly, i can't take u seriously and u don't have any material on the net ESPECIALLY if you've been doing this for 'years'. Naw sweetie. That doesn't fly. My city is very rough on those who claim to 'rap'.

When was the last time u recorded something?
    Do u have a mixtape or something that I can download. ?

I don't wanna sound like a ? but I'm hard on females who wanna rap because the game wasn't designed with us in mind. You gotta be on your ? . Don't say you've been 'shopping' around for a deal and can't give the masses something other than an old YouTube video.

She use to have a myspace full of music.

Thanks I'm glad people were watching.. Thanks for the support.. ever little bit count.. more music 2 come.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Real Lady2
    edited June 2013
    Options
    lol I take this girl more serious than nicki minaj right now. Oh and ? section 8 and welfare rumors...
    Ive been there in the 90's but not in 2013.....
    http://youtu.be/5pIc0aGE-_E
  • 2Gee4FourRoomz
    2Gee4FourRoomz Members Posts: 516 ✭✭✭
    Options
    That's cool. Me, I just talk about drive-thrus i go through.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who were you ghostwriting for or recording for in the 90s? i have a feeling you are throwing the IC off and you were known in the 90s. its some of the things you say
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She's just a lunatic.

Don't you understand?

She goes on a tangent.

How?

How about every post?

She can type "GBFAJGNJKVAENGWLENGFKWNG LKEMWVGFW"

And it will be thought provoking for you, bruh.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @du_du Aren't you in Real lady's area?
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real Lady, how old are you?

this thread isn't about that other girl- it's about you.

She's just a lunatic.

Don't you understand?

She goes on a tangent.

How?

How about every post?

that and that alone.
    I know that we all have life experiences and stories to tell. but Real Lady is the only person I've seen make every single them about herself. hell, this thread alone proves it.

i'm confused. u 'knew' pac, ? around wit nas, and wanna rap.
    it doesn't sound 'far-fetched'...just some ? I dnt hear on the regular.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Real Lady

Were you the orignator of...

How many of those moneys does Nas makes?

My intent is not to be funny
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shejj /?$1&2!2&2$!/@3'hxvab$:$9/'dhbwhejshjsizgdbdhekwoahj$/!?:8393):$2&/&/$/(.6:@/9-@&/&-@-@/8/7:7$3$3$3$$3$2$2$nehdhhenebebahahahahwhiiiirieieieiieieiepsodosiskShejj /?$1&2!2&2$!/@3'hxvab$:$9/'dhbwhejshjsizgdbdhekwoahj$/!?:8393):$2&/&/$/(.6:@/9-@&/&-@-@/8/7:7$3$3$3$$3$2$2$nehdhhenebebahahahahwhiiiirieieieiieieiepsodosiskShejj /?$1&2!2&2$!/@3'hxvab$:$9/'dhbwhejshjsizgdbdhekwoahj$/!?:8393):$2&/&/$/(.6:@/9-@&/&-@-@/8/7:7$3$3$3$$3$2$2$nehdhhenebebahahahahwhiiiirieieieiieieiepsodosiskShejj /?$1&2!2&2$!/@3'hxvab$:$9/'dhbwhejshjsizgdbdhekwoahj$/!?:8393):$2&/&/$/(.6:@/9-@&/&-@-@/8/7:7$3$3$
  • Max.
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Shejj /?$1&2!2&2$!/@3'hxvab$:$9/'dhbwhejshjsizgdbdhekwoahj$/!?:8393):$2&/&/$/(.6:@/9-@&/&-@-@/8/7:7$3$3$3$$3$2$2$nehdhhenebebahahahahwhiiiirieieieiieieiepsodosiskShejj /?$1&2!2&2$!/@3'hxvab$:$9/'dhbwhejshjsizgdbdhekwoahj$/!?:8393):$2&/&/$/(.6:@/9-@&/&-@-@/8/7:7$3$3$3$$3$2$2$nehdhhenebebahahahahwhiiiirieieieiieieiepsodosiskShejj /?$1&2!2&2$!/@3'hxvab$:$9/'dhbwhejshjsizgdbdhekwoahj$/!?:8393):$2&/&/$/(.6:@/9-@&/&-@-@/8/7:7$3$3$3$$3$2$2$nehdhhenebebahahahahwhiiiirieieieiieieiepsodosiskShejj /?$1&2!2&2$!/@3'hxvab$:$9/'dhbwhejshjsizgdbdhekwoahj$/!?:8393):$2&/&/$/(.6:@/9-@&/&-@-@/8/7:7$3$3$

• Max.
    Options

• MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real Lady

Were you the orignator of...

How many of those moneys does Nas makes?

My intent is not to be funny

I spit my juice out reading this lmao
  • huey
    Options

She's just a lunatic.

Don't you understand?

She goes on a tangent.

How?

How about every post?

Couldnt even provide proof in the allotted time..follow directions next time.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You're a real artist? As scatterbrained as your posts are, I can't imagine you putting together a coherent song. Do you have a sample of your music?
    Nosign that ? ..

Real lady has a unique perspective and she adds her own brand to this i.c. ? and last time I checked that is what art is about..the individual perspective of the same ? we're all exposed to..

All of us are sitting in front of a canvas painting still life how we see it..art doesn't need rhyme or reason b

Are you serious? Any rap requires that you can at least present a coherent thought or line of thinking. Good rap requires you to be able to do it in a creative and unique manner. All I've seen this chick do is post manic rants. Who would want to listen to a cd of that in rap form?
  • Real Lady2
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »

i was mildly interested when i saw this clip.....

but then i hear ''out here gettin paper" and was like
    Ah+-+Nevermind.gif

Thats a warm up freestyle, and it sounds way better in original sound. Thats just a sample of how it sound. But thats something I was spitting warming up in the booth.

I'm about to record a song I wrote some years back. I already had the beat, and the beat sits.. The original person who made the beat is a dc go go producer..(its not a go go beat tho) sounds kinda like a old school 90's beat. I lost contact so I didnt put out the song.. but I already wrote to the beat. I'mma record it, and get in contact with him to let him know I'm putting the song out.

It's called MY FLOW.. it's actually a lyrical song.. I think people would want to hear that right about now, since they wondering how good I write and flow.. I actually made this song for the radio a while back, but it never hit because of my scandalous drama.

• DaCaliKing
    DaCaliKing Members Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this hoe is so full of ?

if i was a mod she'd be ip banned

lets make it happen