Options

Comments

• Real Lady2
    Real Lady2 Members Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Real Lady

Were you the orignator of...

How many of those moneys does Nas makes?

My intent is not to be funny

never debated about how much money nas makes.

This is the only place I'll ever discuss this situation, because I'll never talk about it publicly on the radio or anything like that so I spill it here.

drama started because my teenage lover got famous and started calling himself "young jeezy" He never wanted to be a rapper, I was actually in the game underground before him, but he came right in and blew up. I never was jealous because of it. I actually was part of his promotion team when he was a unknown artist. So since people saw me online promoting him, they thought I was a die hard fan. I was supporting him because I wanted him to be legal, because I knew that he was telling the truth about this criminal life he was leading. plus he was writing real music, eventho he isnt the best lyricist he had a point. There are too many people pretending they are leading this life, when it's people in the ? life that need a opportunity to do better. Also he needed a legal job.. I supported him and gucci.

because I met nas online his baby mammas and mistress was online and they thought I was seeing nas, so when young jeezy got famous he started hearing things about me, and everyone thought I was nas mistress. So they started calling me a industry hoe.

See they thought I was nas fling, 2 timing with jeezy. I been met jeezy.. this is the beef.. now nicki minaj thinks she met him first and so do keisha cole, and they paint me as scandalous in their minds, because they believed I was messing with nas.. this is not true...

nicki is some type of spoiled brat, all the things she did first and she's upset because I met jeezy first.. she's a petty ? .

Also I was not having a affair with meek millie.. the truth is wildly stretch.. eventho I do not have beef with him, Its was a mutal connection that happen before he got famous.. he do his own thing, and got his own love life. I havent seen him since he got famous.

The list goes on, I havent been with 50 cent or lil wayne either....if it happen I wouldnt deny, but I have to put the truth in perspective... I don't pursue men for sex.. or even come on first.... I'm not the flaunty type.
  • DaCaliKing
    DaCaliKing Members Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? really believes the stories she tells..? hilarious..

keep ur day job.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the reason I talk about what I go thru, I want people to always remember this poster
    Shocker.
  • Real Lady2
    Options
    Why must I tell everyone. Who Iam inlove with just know its not nas

Carmen Bryan I bet That's u with. Your lame jokes
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real Lady2 wrote: »
    Real Lady

Were you the orignator of...

How many of those moneys does Nas makes?

My intent is not to be funny

never debated about how much money nas makes.

This is the only place I'll ever discuss this situation, because I'll never talk about it publicly on the radio or anything like that so I spill it here.

drama started because my teenage lover got famous and started calling himself "young jeezy" He never wanted to be a rapper, I was actually in the game underground before him, but he came right in and blew up. I never was jealous because of it. I actually was part of his promotion team when he was a unknown artist. So since people saw me online promoting him, they thought I was a die hard fan. I was supporting him because I wanted him to be legal, because I knew that he was telling the truth about this criminal life he was leading. plus he was writing real music, eventho he isnt the best lyricist he had a point. There are too many people pretending they are leading this life, when it's people in the ? life that need a opportunity to do better. Also he needed a legal job.. I supported him and gucci.

because I met nas online his baby mammas and mistress was online and they thought I was seeing nas, so when young jeezy got famous he started hearing things about me, and everyone thought I was nas mistress. So they started calling me a industry hoe.

See they thought I was nas fling, 2 timing with jeezy. I been met jeezy.. this is the beef.. now nicki minaj thinks she met him first and so do keisha cole, and they paint me as scandalous in their minds, because they believed I was messing with nas.. this is not true...

nicki is some type of spoiled brat, all the things she did first and she's upset because I met jeezy first.. she's a petty ? .

Also I was not having a affair with meek millie.. the truth is wildly stretch.. eventho I do not have beef with him, Its was a mutal connection that happen before he got famous.. he do his own thing, and got his own love life. I havent seen him since he got famous.

The list goes on, I havent been with 50 cent or lil wayne either....if it happen I wouldnt deny, but I have to put the truth in perspective... I don't pursue men for sex.. or even come on first.... I'm not the flaunty type.

=))
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You're a real artist? As scatterbrained as your posts are, I can't imagine you putting together a coherent song. Do you have a sample of your music?
    Nosign that ? ..

Real lady has a unique perspective and she adds her own brand to this i.c. ? and last time I checked that is what art is about..the individual perspective of the same ? we're all exposed to..

All of us are sitting in front of a canvas painting still life how we see it..art doesn't need rhyme or reason b

Are you serious? Any rap requires that you can at least present a coherent thought or line of thinking. Good rap requires you to be able to do it in a creative and unique manner. All I've seen this chick do is post manic rants. Who would want to listen to a cd of that in rap form?
    odb
    Busdriver
    Asop rock
    Cannibal ox

All have choppy delivery, abstract subject matter and just all around randomness on every album

• Real Lady2
    Options
    My flow check for it. Its a hit. I don't see myself dumb at all. The only people who think I'm dumb can't see I was born in a ? up life. So they think I planned my life this way. The others think on dumb because I'm not famous. The rest just believe I act ghetto they don't believe I was born in it. If u notice only chickens and dummies are jealous of me because they are too dumb to see I had a bad life. I still love my teenage love but he ear tricked by dummies he's deceived and being a groupie for famous groupies. Hoes henpecked him. They Got him believing Im being a groupie so. I stepped out the picture. He caught up.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ODB and Busdriver are nice tho
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    The IC without characters like Real Lady, Plap, and hell even ? Sanchez just wouldn't be the same old IC
  • Real Lady2
    Options
    I love my son father we are true friends our relationship meant something but we parted. We were real best friends not just sexual. I had his son because he meant something. My son is a special person to me. His father is a real person. We didn't fall inlove romantic we were soldiers. He love his son and respect me eventho he moved on. We have a friendship love.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can you comment on the sex tape rumors ?
  • Real Lady2
    Options
    watch?v=ESrO5esx4B0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    Lol

I don't need a bank stash that ? up in a mattress ....dat hoe in the background call dat ? a adlib
    Ha ma gurl....no ? .
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cant see t/s name on mobile but im assumin this is a Real Lady1 thread
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if real lady lived near me, she'd be mine with no hesitation, no games...hell i wouldn't even cheat on her bcuz I respect her life game so much
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real lady lets collaborate on a track. I got bangers on the low
  • Real Lady2
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    Real lady lets collaborate on a track. I got bangers on the low
    Send
    Me a beat. I know different producers but o use to posy the tracks my son's father created. He's pretty good but it's a hobby for him so he don't put his best effort in it. He make a bunch of beats and just let them sit. I started going thru the machine freestyling off the beats. Those tracks were experiments. My son know how to make beats now. His beats are actually hot. I might record over one
  • Real Lady2
    Options
    Cle write dat ? I like ? dat other ? she dat chick dat don't write

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h-KnBTLavg&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options