Do you care about how blacks are faring, or do you only care about youself and your family/friends?

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »

I covet wealth

thats_mighty_white_of_you_s349.jpg

the richest man ever was mansu musa, all people covet wealth
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who cares if the richest man ever was black?

Like seriously, this is why I hate when folks piggyback on their race's accomplishment

It's really sad and that goes for every race.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    ? , miss me with the Mansa Musa comparisons..........

I remember you talking about how you imitated the white mans real estate game & how you would sell / rent to racists whites/ kkk members.......

[img]http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac21/Skyline98_photos/Random Funny Stuff/the-? -community-frowns-upon-you.jpg[/img]
  • zombie
    edited June 2013
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »

Like seriously, this is why I hate when folks piggyback on their race's accomplishment

@Bambu thinks wanting wealth is only a white thing

the richest man ever being black is a nice thing to know but he's dead i'm thinking about now

your stupid ass does not get the point of me bringing up mansa musa
  • zombie
    Options
    ? , miss me with the Mansa Musa comparisons..........

I remember you talking about how you imitated the white mans real estate game & how you would sell / rent to racists whites/ kkk members.......

[img]http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac21/Skyline98_photos/Random Funny Stuff/the-? -community-frowns-upon-you.jpg[/img]

I never made a comparison and why do you seem to think black people getting wealth is bad?

I will rent to whoever the ? will pay me because at the end of day they can say what they want just pay me.

by the way i don't rent to kkk members but i do rent to white people, there is no white man real estate game there is the real estate market.
  • bambu
    edited June 2013
    Options

the richest man ever being black is a nice thing to know but he's dead i'm thinking about now

cov·et
    /ˈkəvit/
    Verb
    Yearn to possess or have (something).
    Synonyms
    crave - desire - hanker - ?

You want what the "white man" got.........

Not what the gods gave you..........

Which is why you fail the gods.............

• zombie
    Options
    white people in a subordinate situation paying me money is a loss for them and a win for me

no matter how racist they are and i don't physically have to meet these people anymore their money just pops up in my account when it should.
  • zombie
    Options

cov·et
    /ˈkəvit/
    Verb
    Yearn to possess or have (something).
    Synonyms
    crave - desire - hanker - ?

You want what the "white man" got.........

Not what the gods gave you..........

Which is why you fail the gods.............

I think the liquor and the weed must have massacred your mind

i don't just want what the white man got, i want what is due me, which is wealth white man has nothing with me wanting a better life for myself and people. but he can he a hindrance to me getting it
  • zombie
    edited June 2013
    Options
    @bambu you are jealous, you are mad at me because at the end of the month crackas give me money

and i don't even get most of my income from real estate anymore.
  • bambu
    Options
    Just Kaneh Bolsem..........

I'll let you drink that ? .......

LOL.......

This ? lives alone surrounded by whites and would lease property to whites who were publicly working against progress for blacks......

I think you are confused, b.........

It happens when ? attempt to embrace white ethics in a last-ditch attempt to get paid..........

• bambu
    Options
    You might have a heart attack when you find out the black folks don't want you back...........

ice-cube-true-to-the-game-o.gif
  • zombie
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Just Kaneh Bolsem..........

I'll let you drink that ? .......

LOL.......

This ? lives alone surrounded by whites and would lease property to whites who were publicly working against progress for blacks......

I think you are confused, b.........

It happens when ? attempt to embrace white ethics in a last-ditch attempt to get paid..........

The poor white trash and hipsters i rent to can't stop black people from doing ? .

white ethics ??? don't make me laugh you ? jealous loser i follow the teachings of marcus garvey who wanted black people to get rich.
  • zombie
    Options
    You might have a heart attack when you find out the black folks don't want you back...........

your only half black, black folks don't really want you to begin with.
  • bambu
    Options

That's not what your mother said..........

• zombie
    edited June 2013
    Options

That's not what your mother said..........

mother jokes the last refuge of an inferior mind

you sounding like a ? 10 year old
  • bambu
    Options
    That's why you hate so much and broke as hell, b..........

? after what the next man got...........

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? are silly.

Blacks disliking mixed folks?

Lmao
  • zombie
    edited June 2013
    Options
    That's why you hate so much and broke as hell, b..........

? after what the next man got...........

I am not broke my bread is buttered on both sides. Thats why I have the time to waste running my mouth talking to you losers. you sad little little mullatto
  • zombie
    Options
    Y'all ? are silly.

Blacks disliking mixed folks?

Lmao

blacks only like mixed women

those eddie from deep cover looking ? get no respect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEHynLeHqy0
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope could give zero ? . I only care about my family and friends.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    @zombie are you really ready for a revolution in thinking ? ? seriously? Ok then, First thing First is to go tell your mama and daddy and family members to STOP GOING TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY. It's a Pagan holiday and as long as we celebrate it by going to Church and worshipping Satan, we will never rise up...So start there.

Me and most of my family members follow a syncretic african religion.

What the hell is that? Does it recognize the Sagbbath? Does it follow the commandments of the Bible? if not, get rid of it. that's part of the problem.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I care this is team black

it's the third quarter and we are down put 20 points, so you low life ? , ? and ? 's need to stop making

turn overs. Stop throwing the ball out of bounds and fouling for no reason.

GIVE THE ball to the players with brains,skill and heart or sit your ? useless assess on the bench.

LOL..... @zombie riding the bench............

Ol' "put me in the game coach" head-ass ? ..............

Get a life mix breed, MY life is far superior to yours. your children will work for mines and will rely on me and my family to give them jobs. I work for no one but myself and survive on passive income people are the like coaches not the players.

? please.......

Your ? -ass sits in threads talking about ? the south & anything non-black everyday........

And you sure do covet the white mans economic system, huh???????

You the type ? that would sell his own mother up the river for a couple dollars..........

I don't like the southern united states it's not a place i enjoy being, anything non-black that I/ we can use to our benefit we should.

I covet wealth and power no matter where it is. me and my brothers make investments in africa ghana in particular and when i get richer here i will take a large portion of my wealth there.

I would sell your mother but not mines

But the South is where your Ancestors souls are dead and buried, the same Ancestors that shed blood for you to be here online talking ? . . you should LOVE the South just for that reason alone.
  • zombie
    edited June 2013
    Options

it's the third quarter and we are down put 20 points, so you low life ? , ? and ? 's need to stop making

GIVE THE ball to the players with brains,skill and heart or sit your ? useless assess on the bench.

Get a life mix breed, MY life is far superior to yours. your children will work for mines and will rely on me and my family to give them jobs. I work for no one but myself and survive on passive income people are the like coaches not the players.

? please.......

Your ? -ass sits in threads talking about ? the south & anything non-black everyday........

You the type ? that would sell his own mother up the river for a couple dollars..........

I don't like the southern united states it's not a place i enjoy being, anything non-black that I/ we can use to our benefit we should.

I covet wealth and power no matter where it is. me and my brothers make investments in africa ghana in particular and when i get richer here i will take a large portion of my wealth there.

But the South is where your Ancestors souls are dead and buried, the same Ancestors that shed blood for you to be here online talking ? . . you should LOVE the South just for that reason alone.

I am a descendant of jamaican maroons, now i have no problem with most of people of the south but it's just the lifestyle is in most places down there does not fit me. ALSO i am not a fan of most southern style rappers.
  • zombie
    edited June 2013
    Options
    @zombie are you really ready for a revolution in thinking ? ? seriously? Ok then, First thing First is to go tell your mama and daddy and family members to STOP GOING TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY. It's a Pagan holiday and as long as we celebrate it by going to Church and worshipping Satan, we will never rise up...So start there.

Me and most of my family members follow a syncretic african religion.

What the hell is that? Does it recognize the Sagbbath? Does it follow the commandments of the Bible? if not, get rid of it. that's part of the problem.

A syncretic religion is one that mixes elements of different religions into one.

My religion mixes african elements and christians elements INTO ONE.
  • zombie
    edited June 2013
    Options

? please.......

I am a descendant of jamaican maroons, now i have no problem with most of people of the south but it's just the lifestyle is in most places down there does not fit me. ALSO i am not a fan of most southern style rappers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gTNOvDZ7xc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9voZ4Qhq_Y