Do you care about how blacks are faring, or do you only care about youself and your family/friends?

Options

Comments

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    twatgetta wrote: »
    bambu wrote: »
    I care this is team black

it's the third quarter and we are down put 20 points, so you low life ? , ? and ? 's need to stop making

turn overs. Stop throwing the ball out of bounds and fouling for no reason.

GIVE THE ball to the players with brains,skill and heart or sit your ? useless assess on the bench.

LOL..... @zombie riding the bench............

Ol' "put me in the game coach" head-ass ? ..............

Get a life mix breed, MY life is far superior to yours. your children will work for mines and will rely on me and my family to give them jobs. I work for no one but myself and survive on passive income people are the like coaches not the players.

? please.......

Your ? -ass sits in threads talking about ? the south & anything non-black everyday........

And you sure do covet the white mans economic system, huh???????

You the type ? that would sell his own mother up the river for a couple dollars..........

I don't like the southern united states it's not a place i enjoy being, anything non-black that I/ we can use to our benefit we should.

I covet wealth and power no matter where it is. me and my brothers make investments in africa ghana in particular and when i get richer here i will take a large portion of my wealth there.

I would sell your mother but not mines

But the South is where your Ancestors souls are dead and buried, the same Ancestors that shed blood for you to be here online talking ? . . you should LOVE the South just for that reason alone.

I am a descendant of jamaican maroons, now i have no problem with most of people of the south but it's just the lifestyle is in most places down there does not fit me. ALSO i am not a fan of most southern style rappers.

Ok, then you should defenitely be following the commandements of the Bible. Why the hell are you practicing what the Africans practice? They are not your people(Jamaicans)?

I think I found the root of YOUR problem my ? . Now if YOU can recognize it, you are on the path to correct knowledge and the "rally up" you are doing will bear fruit. Right now, it ain't bearing ? but turmoil and agnst and seen by your beef with Bambu in this very thread.

I hope realize that "Our people" are ? in the game for one glaring reason...WE are worshipping all manner of false ? 's and entities so we all have vrious different views on why we are so ? up. It's like a dog chasing his tail with the Black Community nowadays in America. the majority of our people are still lost running up behind the white man's idea of religion and worship as well as other people's ? such as the Africans, who are, for the most part Muslims and could give a damn about the Bible. but the Bible was written for and by OUR PEOPLE. And OUR PEOPLE ain't Africans.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options

it's the third quarter and we are down put 20 points, so you low life ? , ? and ? 's need to stop making

GIVE THE ball to the players with brains,skill and heart or sit your ? useless assess on the bench.

Get a life mix breed, MY life is far superior to yours. your children will work for mines and will rely on me and my family to give them jobs. I work for no one but myself and survive on passive income people are the like coaches not the players.

? please.......

Your ? -ass sits in threads talking about ? the south & anything non-black everyday........

You the type ? that would sell his own mother up the river for a couple dollars..........

I don't like the southern united states it's not a place i enjoy being, anything non-black that I/ we can use to our benefit we should.

I covet wealth and power no matter where it is. me and my brothers make investments in africa ghana in particular and when i get richer here i will take a large portion of my wealth there.

But the South is where your Ancestors souls are dead and buried, the same Ancestors that shed blood for you to be here online talking ? . . you should LOVE the South just for that reason alone.

I am a descendant of jamaican maroons, now i have no problem with most of people of the south but it's just the lifestyle is in most places down there does not fit me. ALSO i am not a fan of most southern style rappers.

Ok, then you should defenitely be following the commandements of the Bible. Why the hell are you practicing what the Africans practice? They are not your people(Jamaicans)?

I think I found the root of YOUR problem my ? . Now if YOU can recognize it, you are on the path to correct knowledge and the "rally up" you are doing will bear fruit. Right now, it ain't bearing ? but turmoil and agnst and seen by your beef with Bambu in this very thread.

I hope realize that "Our people" are ? in the game for one glaring reason...WE are worshipping all manner of false ? 's and entities so we all have vrious different views on why we are so ? up. It's like a dog chasing his tail with the Black Community nowadays in America. the majority of our people are still lost running up behind the white man's idea of religion and worship as well as other people's ? such as the Africans, who are, for the most part Muslims and could give a damn about the Bible. but the Bible was written for and by OUR PEOPLE. And OUR PEOPLE ain't Africans.

My religion is a form african christianty with far less interference from the european there is no white jesus in my house black people are african.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxm1cU5Ewbw

Most africans are christians not muslims you need to be better educated on africa.

I am pan-africanist
  • zombie
    Options
    basically if you what to know what i believe politically and economically you have to understand marcus garvey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUctEAmeUak
  • zombie
    Options
    @twatgetta don't give up your religion but know who you are

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lmA5B6412k
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am the anglo blue eyed devil, of course I only care about myself. <sarcastically> Aren't we all our stereotypes?
  • twatgetta
    Options

? please.......

My religion is a form african christianty with far less interference from the european there is no white jesus in my house black people are african.

Most africans are christians not muslims you need to be better educated on africa.

I am pan-africanist

? , damn near every country in Africa is majority Muslim. what country you in? Let's find out right quick.

and White Jesus is not in the Bible. that's the ? Pagans teach. the Bible says Jesus was black. So now what?
  • twatgetta
    Options
    basically if you what to know what i believe politically and economically you have to understand marcus garvey.

Marcus Garvey, like other black leaders, was a smart man, but he was in error when he preached that the slave was of African descent. I would even call it a mistake in literaary history. I truly believe Garvey was not calling us "Africans", I beleive he was calling us Israelites, like the Bible calls us. I just think the historians who got their hands on Marcus Garvey's work, twisted his words and mission, further confusing and confounding "the people of the book". the same ? happend with Malcolm X, MLK, ? even Tupac was misguided to a degree.

Again, if YOU are of Jamaican descent, you are not, I repeat, NOT an African. Your people are the same people that across in the slave ships with the American blacks, we are all brothers and sisters. We have been ruthlessly separated by the Oppressors, and they know this. It's time WE knew it too.

• zombie
    Options

? please.......

I am pan-africanist

? , damn near every country in Africa is majority Muslim. what country you in? Let's find out right quick.

and White Jesus is not in the Bible. that's the ? Pagans teach. the Bible says Jesus was black. So now what?

Most of africa is not muslim you do not know what you are talking about only north africa and certain sections of west africa are muslim. i am not going to argue about this with you, you are simply wrong. africa has over 380 million christians.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    @zombie ever wonder why you NEVER see an African man with an American Black woman? or better still, an African woman with an American Black guy? why not? I thought they was our people?

Fact is...they are NOT of our people and could give a rat's ass about you. When the African marries, what does he do? He marries a woman from his home country, Africa, not an American Black woman. why is that?> Because they know that our women are not the same women as theirs and they know this. we are not of the same yoke menatlly or spiritually.

another question:

Why hasn't Africa as a country, gone to war with America and take us back? why? because we are not of them. they are not our people. they don't give a ? about us. never did.
  • zombie
    edited June 2013
    Options

Marcus Garvey, like other black leaders, was a smart man, but he was in error when he preached that the slave was of African descent. I would even call it a mistake in literaary history. I truly believe Garvey was not calling us "Africans", I beleive he was calling us Israelites, like the Bible calls us. I just think the historians who got their hands on Marcus Garvey's work, twisted his words and mission, further confusing and confounding "the people of the book". the same ? happend with Malcolm X, MLK, ? even Tupac was misguided to a degree.

Again, if YOU are of Jamaican descent, you are not, I repeat, NOT an African. Your people are the same people that across in the slave ships with the American blacks, we are all brothers and sisters. We have been ruthlessly separated by the Oppressors, and they know this. It's time WE knew it too.

you are a ? fool is what you are. we are africans the records are there the black israelites are a cult of ? who dress like fools and annoy people on the weekend.

African american are so ? lost. they took us from west africa all the records are there the science is there it has been proven. Garvey called us africans not ? israelites.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    another question:

Why hasn't Africa as a country, gone to war with America and take us back? why? because we are not of them. they are not our people. they don't give a ? about us. never did.
    WTF..
  • DMTxTHC
    Options
    the black israelites are a cult of ? who dress like fools and annoy people on the weekend.
    tumblr_m2jid63i9O1r5wg7no1_250.gif
  • zombie
    edited June 2013
    Options
    @zombie ever wonder why you NEVER see an African man with an American Black woman? or better still, an African woman with an American Black guy? why not? I thought they was our people?

Fact is...they are NOT of our people and could give a rat's ass about you. When the African marries, what does he do? He marries a woman from his home country, Africa, not an American Black woman. why is that?> Because they know that our women are not the same women as theirs and they know this. we are not of the same yoke menatlly or spiritually.

another question:

? i live in nyc you can find african men with african-american women here.

My ex was south african. No nation in africa has the power to go to war with america to get us back, what the ? are you talking about does that even make sense.

You need to get educated and travel the world more because you are very ignorant.
  • zombie
    Options
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only things that effect all black skinned people.like housing and employment discrimination,police brutality,gang banging,etc in particular those issues concern me.i aint too concerned with the h.s. drop out rate or teen pregnancies etc because those are things an individual has control over.dig me?i care about real ? not natural hair or rappers dissing darkskinned girls those ain't real issues.one.
  • twatgetta
    Options

you are a ? fool is what you are. we are africans the records are there the black israelites are a cult of ? who dress like fools and annoy people on the weekend.

African american are so ? lost. they took us from west africa all the records are there the science is there it has been proven. Garvey called us africans not ? israelites.

That's funny, ignorant Fools said the same ? about Jesus.

And African American is an insult that our people we shouldn't even be using, but we've become conditioned to the point of letting the world call us anything, accept Israelites. how can a ? be from 2 continents? YOu was born in Jamaica, so are you a Jamaican -American?...LOL...comedy.

So yeah, you can claim Afrocentric all you want, you ani't scaring the white man one bit because he knows the true African is a docile chump that gonna do ? , but wait until you start calling y yourself an Israelite. THEN you got his attention because he know then that you are coming from a Biblical POV and it's time to ? bricks. But as long as you sit back and "Cry Africa", he laffin' at you.
  • DMTxTHC
    Options
    So we gonna act like twatgetta didn't refer to Africa as a country?..
  • twatgetta
    Options

from my comments...
    "..how can a ? be from 2 continents? "
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i am the only black person living in my building.....

i am not safe.

If you scared......

Say you scared.............

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? go home spray-painted on your house....

• DMTxTHC
    edited June 2013
    Options

from my comments...
    "..how can a ? be from 2 continents? "
    from your comments...
    Why hasn't Africa as a country, gone to war with America and take us back?
    Now log off and practice Voodoo.. it might do you some good b..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgtjSPkuJ-E
  • twatgetta
    Options

another question:

? i live in nyc you can find african men with african-american women here.

My ex was south african. No nation in africa has the power to go to war with america to get us back, what the ? are you talking about does that even make sense.

You need to get educated and travel the world more because you are very ignorant.

Yup and NYC is the mecca of foolishness. I bet you can even find an Arab married to an African women too. Or a Jewish ? married to a Domican. NYC is just Melting ? sespool of race-mixing. No wonder you don't know who the ? you are.

And you're wrong, Libya and Nigeria have armies ? . they can go to war, they just won't because they see no need to.

If you are claiming African, you should be ashamed that your people are letting you suffer in America at the hands of the white man. You should be outraged at the Africans that are not making a ? stink about the slaves that were "stolen" from them during the slave trade. but you won't get that. why? because they KNOW you ain't they people so why fight for you?

? like you sit up and praise Africa as your "Motherland" when Africa gave your ass up in slavery and didn't give 2 ? about coming back to get you. just like a crackhead mother dumping her kid in a trash can.

Name one African leader since you been alive that has spoken up for your ass in America and claims you as their own? NAME ONE.

• twatgetta
    Options
    ? tryna argue over countries/continents. get a grip ? it's bigger than a typo, clown.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    @Zombie since you claim you from African descent, what country are your relatives located in? Are you able to fly over there and visit?
  • DMTxTHC
    edited June 2013
    Options
    ? tryna argue over countries/continents. get a grip ? it's bigger than a typo, clown.
    Next time speak up when you talking to the ? , you sounding like a church mouse b.. but I'm gonna dead this back-and-forth..

"a wise man told me don't argue with fools/ 'cause people from a distance can't tell who is who"..