Options

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
  • Maximilyan
    Maximilyan Members Posts: 48
    Options
    @Maximilyan they're books with the MCHG tracklist printed in them. Roc Nation held a scavenger hunt that had searchers trying to find them. Some people found some, others didn't.

Seen sounds sick.
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the album drops tomorow how come it didnt leak yet?
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    Official album cover:

[img]https://sphotos-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/1013841_10151690427629206_1560722698_n.jpg[/img]

Damn...this is some Kanye ? ..
  • GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maximilyan wrote: »
    @Maximilyan they're books with the MCHG tracklist printed in them. Roc Nation held a scavenger hunt that had searchers trying to find them. Some people found some, others didn't.

Seen sounds sick.

Yeah, it was held here in New York City.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »

This cover is givin Tomp too much ammo lol

Too late...but that cover is uber- ? . ? Kanye and his Euro influence. I seriously think these ? are doing this on purpose for attention.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Those are supposedly statues of 'Greek gods' .. I woulda thought maybe the Magna Carta scroll as a cover or keep it simple; himself

Like someone here said, a whole lotta faggotry in them times
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gooner wrote: »
    living in these times we really got no right to say other periods in history had a lot of faggotry

Lol same thing I was thinking.

? normal to walk out my front door and see 2 ? holding hands nowadays.

Smh
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For the record, from the looks of the statues, even though the other figure is clearly a woman, this was made during a time where women models were hard to find, so they put men in their place... forgot the name of the period, but it was around the time Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel ceiling.

? it, I'm just gonna wait for the album... too much outside fuckery going on.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao at this nas stannatic #2 @rip dilla hittin feelings on my posts tho
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ stannatic
  • rip.dilla
    Options
    lmao at this nas stannatic #2 @rip dilla hittin feelings on my posts tho

? all you do is complain about reactions and what other posters type. SMH
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at this ? ass cover
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7hrs 33 mins and counting...
  • MontyM.Max
    MontyM.Max Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think this might b Jay best album since blueprint. The lyrics seem like they're more personal and introspective than normal. I thought thats what ? was looking for

....maybe its the Rae and Nas features tho
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am very disappointed that Apple never hopped on this opportunity before Samsung did

**bitter iPhone ? post**

Apple said they ? wit the next Nas album..
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am very disappointed that Apple never hopped on this opportunity before Samsung did

**bitter iPhone ? post**

Why ? ?,the internet streets gonna have the leak at 12:02 am , beleedat

gifs___177.gif

A ? dont got work tomorrow so I WILL be up all nite waitin for that leak word to Wheel Chair Jimmy
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It'll probably be up within the hour after it drops. I think WTT was up after like 20 minutes
  • georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
  • rip.dilla
    Options
    Hahahahaha . ..

• CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whats good my people of the hip hop culture! My name is P GOOD of The Real Life Movement! I am here to give a review of an album most are not even aware is about to drop! The new emerging artist, named Marcus Goodine (pronounced Good Don), creeps behind the scene ready to make some serious noise with his first LP, The Beverage, due to hit the online world July 12, 2013! Marcus Goodine, born in Brooklyn, NY, comes from a small town in Seneca, South Carolina. This talented emcee has the ability to close the ears to what has been polluting our genre for sometime! His first LP consists of 9 dope tracks that will be available for $4 my people! He has been knocking on the door for two years now, with winning contests with AHH/uplaya in 2010, mutiple blog writings on themaskedgorilla.com and winning showcases sponsored by Shady Records and Asylum Records! Formerly known as Cashmere, Marcus decided to use his birth name because he wants to reach his audience in way that just isn't seen anymore! His debut album is DOPE!!!!!!!!!!! If you are a fan of classic albums like illmatic, the college drop out and so on, then you will love what this emcee has to say! Deciding to do things on his own, Marcus has passed expectations of what I will call a diamond in the ruff, for an album! Here is a sneak peek of his album; a track titled "An Apparition's Dream" http://www.musicxray.com/xrays/1024927/public Not selling you false images, his words will touch everyone! There isn't a song you can't relate to! I want to be the first to say that Marcus Goodine is exactly what this game needs! Peace

Bruse Wayne sent you here?