Report: Aaron Hernandez BEING CHARGED FOR MURDER (UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ the thing is why even go in the car....
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He got in the car at 2:32 a.m ... then began sending texts to his sister at 3:07. It's possible (or probable?) that some conversation went down in that time span to make him realize it was a set up.

Also he sent his last texts at 3:22, and gunshots were heard between 3:23 and 3:27. Very possible someone in the whip saw him texting his sister, and they immediately pulled over, top off like Wallace.

Also there were calls from Hernandez to his out-of-state homies 6 hours before to come thru in a hurry. This had to be some drug ? .
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    officer ricky gon have a song about working the murder investigation of aaron hernadez

"I caught him the store buying bubbaliscious....huhhhhh black and milds looking real suspicious......."
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    He got in the car at 2:32 a.m ... then began sending texts to his sister at 3:07. It's possible (or probable?) that some conversation went down in that time span to make him realize it was a set up.

Also he sent his last texts at 3:22, and gunshots were heard between 3:23 and 3:27. Very possible someone in the whip saw him texting his sister, and they immediately pulled over, top off like Wallace.

Also there were calls from Hernandez to his out-of-state homies 6 hours before to come thru in a hurry. This had to be some drug ? .

Had to be on some drug ? .... I would've said to Hernandez you're a millionaire you're going to get caught why ? me?

This dudes getting life what could he possibly say to someone at a nightclub that would make him want to ? dude. Hernandez let rage take over.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See, this is why Negroes need to watch out for you gwalla gwalla, ? muthafuckas....you think ? is all cool then all of a sudden you find yourself on the pavement with your wig knocked out.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    k-medium.jpg

I don't know why this is hilarious to me but it is....
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

seems like everyone is a legal expert all of the sudden smh
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    Options
    ^^^^ come on now they have more evidence than that. It's already been posted on twitter how he murdered the victim. They got one or both of his homeboys and they tatted him out. It also doesn't help that Bubbalicious wrapping paper was found at the scene of the crime. This case is easier to solve than a Scooby Doo investigation. There's only one person in Boston that chews on bubbalicious bubble gum and goes to that gas station....

you cannot convict on speculation.
  • fightforolddc
    Options
    Yea but you can convict on the overwhelming other evidence out there. Like breh, it's no way he's not guilty. Only question is which of the homies fired the gun.
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    Options
    If the other 2 are from Connecticut you know they knew nothing about Lloyd other than Hernandez wanting him dead.
    once again 100% speculation.
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    Options
    ^^^^ come on now they have more evidence than that. It's already been posted on twitter how he murdered the victim. They got one or both of his homeboys and they tatted him out. It also doesn't help that Bubbalicious wrapping paper was found at the scene of the crime. This case is easier to solve than a Scooby Doo investigation. There's only one person in Boston that chews on bubbalicious bubble gum and goes to that gas station....

Lol

So we're going to ignore the shell casings found in Hernandez's rental car that matched the bullets found in the victim?

& the video of the rental car driving to the crime scene?

& the text messages?

Its not just the bubblegum. Its looking slow for that ? .

nah bruh I was referring to what was bolded.
    All the evidence is circumstantial anyways.
    He won't be convicted of murder 1
  • fightforolddc
    Options
    well i learned 2 things from all this:

1. dont plan out crimes while you're high as ?

2. there's always a camera SOMEwhere

The amount of surveillance is so thorough.

It's possible surveillance was on him heavy before the murder even happen tho. I'm sure the feds know he's connected to some nefariousness
  • fightforolddc
    Options
    Current and former Patriots have stayed quiet about the Aaron Hernandez situation, but one ex-teammate finally spoke up this week.

Former Patriots offensive lineman Matt Light, in an interview with the Dayton (Ohio) Daily News, made a brief comment on Tuesday, one day before Hernandez was arrested and charged with the murder of Odin Lloyd.

“I never talk about other guys, but I will say I have never embraced — never believed in — anything Aaron Hernandez stood for,” Light said after a long pause when asked about his former teammate of two seasons.

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/newengland/football/patriots/2013/06/27/matt-light-never-believed-in-anything-aaron-hernandez-stood-for/
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn dude was so sloppy, almost like he wanted to get caught. And he only 23 yrs old, smh oh well...
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sloppiest planned murder ever
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aaron hernandez is proving my theory correct that out of all athletes football players are the dumbest
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Light just ? on Hernandez...
  • BlackxChild
    Options

I'm joking around

• Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2013/06/nfl-com-wipes-away-all-of-aaron-hernandezs-career-stats-photo/

NFL completely eliminated Hernandez career stats. Basically they like ? it, that ? guilty.
    newengland_zps7592ee39.jpg

Well damn.

damn they gave dude the Chris Benoit treatment
    like the ? never existed
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    Ted Daniel ‏@TedDanielFOX25 11m
    BREAKING: According to law source Aaron Hernandez under investigation for possible connection to 2012 double murder in Boston
    Details

No way.....
  • fightforolddc
    Options
    http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/22702430/2013/06/27/source-hernandez-investigated-in-boston-double-killing
    BOSTON (MyFoxBoston.com) -- FOX 25 has learned exclusively that investigators are looking into Aaron Hernandez as a possible suspect in a double murder that happened on July 16, 2012 in downtown Boston.

According to the Boston Police blog from that date, officers responded to the intersection of Shawmut Avenue and Herald Street just after 2 a.m. When they arrived, they found three people had been shot, two fatally, as they sat in a car at a traffic light.

The men were identified as Safiro Furtado and Daniel Abreu. The FOX 25 source said the men, who worked at a cleaning company in Dorchester, had just left a bar in the area.

Furtado and Abreu were sitting in the front seat of the vehicle when witnesses said the occupants of a gray or silver SUV with Rhode Island plates opened fire on it. The surviving victim was in the back seat. Investigators believed two others in the car fled the scene.

The source said that investigators were looking into Aaron Hernandez's connection to the killing.

On Wednesday, Hernandez was charged with murder in the death of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd, of Dorchester.

An investigation is ongoing.

Three shot, two dead.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options

Lol

So we're going to ignore the shell casings found in Hernandez's rental car that matched the bullets found in the victim?

& the video of the rental car driving to the crime scene?

& the text messages?

Its not just the bubblegum. Its looking slow for that ? .

nah bruh I was referring to what was bolded.
    All the evidence is circumstantial anyways.
    He won't be convicted of murder 1

If you've followed this thread, you'll see I've been basically 100% right in predicting all this. Not even boasting, but in my job i get a small glimpse into legal ? ...and i'll just say this:

Its amazing how twisted some of yall idea of 'burden of proof' is. They have him cold. Read that drop by @fightforolddc VERY carefully. IRL ? dont go down like CSI, rather, it goes down like this IF THE LAW IS LUCKY. This is about as CLEAN a case as you can get.

Yall seem to think outside of video of him shooting a gun, they cant convict. Yall r sadly mistaken.

Dont be surprised if there is a plea copped (or atleast asked for, but we wouldnt find that out if its rejected, which if he waits too long it will be.)

• fightforolddc
    Options
    What are the odds this was his first body? ? been linked to shootings since he was 17 ... 6 years later he got a murder charge, possible another attempted murder, now this other double murder investigation.

Gon be very, very interesting to see what come outta this trial.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    Ted Daniel ‏@TedDanielFOX25 11m
    BREAKING: According to law source Aaron Hernandez under investigation for possible connection to 2012 double murder in BostonDetails

Once again...
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Somethin tells me this wasnt his homies' first body.

Like some mafia ish, out in the open but still cant prove it.

Guys...at this point yall might as well just ask me what u wanna know Lol