Report: Aaron Hernandez BEING CHARGED FOR MURDER (UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No one cares, breh. Didn't take no genius.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at ? in here acting like he got a chance to get off. This idiot is done. There is plenty of evidence already laid out and there will be more by the trial. Having $ doesnt always work. He probably thinks its still sweet. Not after that verdict though. When he get that long ride.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol Like i said, i called all this.

Dont take a genious but this thread is full of people thinkin he wouldnt get charged, it was circumstancial evidence, etc, etc.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hernandez was mixed up in some drug ish....Lloyd is a casualty of that and now so is Hernandez....SMH...how you gonna be Webey but you a NFL player....ish is just baffling breh...cause this obviously aint his first body
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Hernandez according to sources, feared for his life which is why he stocked up on firearms.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/27/aaron-hernandez-gang-murder-firearms-? -me/
  • S2J
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Shyts funny. From what i've seen, its already over. Grand openin, grand closin. Just don't ? up any paperwork.

There will be a long drawn out trial with a ton of reaching form his legal team, but ultimately its 3 possible outcomes

1)He pulled the trigger-Life no parole
    2)He called a hit-25 to life
    3)He was part of the orchestrated plot-20-25 years or so

If he wasnt a celeb, he'd be fighting for #3 already. But since he's a celeb w/ a high profile lawyer, they gon try to prove he's innocent of all 3 Lmao smh

Imo the truth is #2, but the prosection will only be able to prove #3. Either way they still bout to hide him for a long time (aka jail)
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man what if Johnny Law already suspected him of some previous murders (like the 2012 double homi)
    but since they really had no evidence and he is an NFL player, they just start monitoring him
    hoping he slip up again

and this ? Aaron been shooting/shooting at ? for some years now (allegedly) and
    gettin away with it. he prolly felt pretty untouchable and got sloppy
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Latin Kings
    The Latin Kings are no longer the largest gang in Connecticut. They have a presence in most cities in Connecticut. They are the most organized with clear command structures at state, regional and local levels both in prison and on the streets. There is often internal conflict over leadership positions and their internal discipline procedures remain among the most violent in the gang world. They maintain an alliance with Bloods throughout Connecticut. Currently in conflict with Los Solidos (northern Connecticut), Crip/ Folk Nation gangs and “13” gangs.

MS13
    MS13 (Mara Salvatrucha) is an El Salvadorian/Central American nationalities gang that originated in Southern California and claims allegiance to the Mexican Mafia. They are organized into “cliques” and are considered one the most violent gang in the world. They have a small presence inside Connecticut prisons and can be found in most major cities in Fairfield County and the Hartford area.

18Street
    18Street is a Southern California based Hispanic gang that also claims allegiance to the Mexican Mafia, however they do not get along with “13” gangs. They have a presence in the Hartford area.

18ths street Latinas
    some ? i used to download on Limewire
  • Matt-
    Options
    anyone who posts a youtube of murda was the case is getting hit with a flag
  • Matt-
    edited June 2013
    Options
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ms-13s deep around here
  • S2J
    edited June 2013
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »

Lol Like i said, i called all this.

Dont take a genious but this thread is full of people thinkin he wouldnt get charged, it was circumstancial evidence, etc, etc.

Incorrect, there were ppl who felt that he wouldnt get charged based on the evidence that was given to the public at the time. 98% of the evidence given to the public yesterday was more than whats be given in the last week and a half.

Yes, I agree. And what i'm saying is there are certain people who need it all spelled out for them before they make an educated guess...then there's people who, based on the history of ? like this, a little law/law enforcement knowledge, and common sense, can see whats coming down the pike right off the rip.

I happen to be the latter. No more, no less.

@ underlined, same principle. I didnt need the police (or TMZ) to tell me they had texts, phone tower pings, surveilance from random establishements, etc. before knowing all that would be found out.

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? damn that ? was sloppy as hell lol
  • S2J
    Options
    Shyts funny. From what i've seen, its already over. Grand openin, grand closin. Just don't ? up any paperwork.

There will be a long drawn out trial with a ton of reaching form his legal team, but ultimately its 3 possible outcomes

If he wasnt a celeb, he'd be fighting for #3 already. But since he's a celeb w/ a high profile lawyer, they gon try to prove he's innocent of all 3 Lmao smh

Imo the truth is #2, but the prosection will only be able to prove #3. Either way they still bout to hide him for a long time (aka jail)

Once again, you're posting ? that ppl already think will happen and think it was brilliant.

Please...So NOW its 'well duh', when earlier you didnt even think smashng the phone and surveilance was enough for obstruction of justice...

Oh yea, then you co-signed this:
    FOH he ain't gettin no damn death sentence under no circumstances. Even if he was fully responsible for this murder and caught an attempted on his other homeboy ... Connecticut has no death penalty.

I'm guessing he destroyed all possible evidence knowing it was gonna look suspect ... but better to look suspect than have concrete evidence. If no witnesses or DNA, and no one flips, he might just get obstruction of justice/conspiracy to a crime by destroying evidence, and only get 5-10. There might be a ton of circumstantial evidence but not enough to catch a murder conviction.
    Now......This is true

Innocent until proven guilty unless you're a broke ?

But nggas confident now tho Lol
  • Matt-
    Options
    Yeah considering that other murder went this long without being solved, I doubt Hernandez did it.

He may as well be out here making a documentary of the ?
  • S2J
    edited June 2013
    Options

Once again, you're posting ? that ppl already think will happen and think it was brilliant.

Please...So NOW its 'well duh', when earlier you didnt even think smashng the phone and surveilance was enough for obstruction of justice...

FOH he ain't gettin no damn death sentence under no circumstances. Even if he was fully responsible for this murder and caught an attempted on his other homeboy ... Connecticut has no death penalty.

I'm guessing he destroyed all possible evidence knowing it was gonna look suspect ... but better to look suspect than have concrete evidence. If no witnesses or DNA, and no one flips, he might just get obstruction of justice/conspiracy to a crime by destroying evidence, and only get 5-10. There might be a ton of circumstantial evidence but not enough to catch a murder conviction.
    Now......This is true

I'll say it again, with the very little suspect evidence that was given 2 the public @ the time it wasnt enough for obstruction of justice. If you cant understand that then its pointless to say anything else to you.

False.

We knew the following BEFORE we knew he smashed his ? : Hernandez was linked to the rental car, the murder scene was less than a mile from his house, and that Hernandez had ties to the victim.

Based on all that, you're right about 1 thing: it doesnt take a genious to say what i'm sayin, but it does take a complete idiot to NOT say what im sayin.

The IC is not a court of law, so no need to be politcally correct. Common sense would tell you obstruction of justice at minimum, and a little forsight woulda told you murder charges were comin. Good day, sir.

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Now......This is true

I'll say it again, with the very little suspect evidence that was given 2 the public @ the time it wasnt enough for obstruction of justice. If you cant understand that then its pointless to say anything else to you.

That obstruction of justice ? was just something to keep the media busy with, so as not to compromise the investigation... They had that murder 1 charge on deck from go.

This wasn't ever about "obstruction".
  • infamous114
    Options
    BNx8K4JCUAAA4T3.jpg

Carlos Ortiz, the dude locked up in CT in connection to the case.
  • infamous114
    edited June 2013
    Options
    0627-aaron-hernandez-gang-2.jpg

0627-aaron-hernandez-blood-tattoo-1.jpg

Was a member of the Bristol Bloods lol
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    0627-aaron-hernandez-gang-2.jpg

0627-aaron-hernandez-blood-tattoo-1.jpg