Options

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone named Ty doesn't belong anything called a challenge.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How Leroy and try lost looked same as hell
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    very entertaining jungle

sad to see to Leeroy & Ty get sent home but Ty dropped the ball in the last round. How he miss the bell when he was damn close? If Leroy aint careful he might end up the new Derrick/CT/Brad...cats who are fan favorites & good performers who kept losing.

and damn that was a ? move by Frank to try to get Marlon/Jordan thrown in (which was the right play) but to act like the vicitm in the matter.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn. Hated seeing Leroy go out like that. I thought they would go to the end. And smh at frank. I can deal with a ? but not an abrasive ? trying to bump chests and ? . I'd fire on him quick.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    damn my son LeRoy went home cause Ty couldnt get past aint ring the bell.

sad seeing the realest dude in the house sent home by the ? and a dude with one hand because of his teammate
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks to the spoilers that were posted earlier in this thread, I already knew LeRoy and Ty were going to lose against them. I just didn't expect them to lose like that.

Ty is becoming the new Tyrie. First he breaks down against Brandon in a elimination he practically already won. Now he wrestles in front of the bell in another elimination he should have won.
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    Ty is skinny tyrie for an alternate universe and Ty basically thought escaping his dimension would save him from Ls in challenges.... Apparently it didnt work.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well now that all the black people are out except for the ? , I guess I'm done with this season and already expect CT the bigot ? to win again, smh.
  • Mack213
    Mack213 Members Posts: 3
    Options
    Lol at Ty being the scapegoat , 1st round Marlon threw that ? leroy like a rag doll , then in the final round while Marlon was holding down Ty , Leroy ran out of gas and couldn't hold down Jordan

Marlon and Jordan were just the stronger overall more athletic team

To be honest most of the current brothas other than Marlon aren't really that great of athletes , the crakkkas ain't either but we know the producers gone let them stay on , back in the day cats like Alton and Darrell were great athletes , not just physical strength but also agility and most importantly endurance
  • Mack213
    Mack213 Members Posts: 3
    Options
    Well now that all the black people are out except for the ? , I guess I'm done with this season and already expect CT the bigot ? to win again, smh.

CT over rated than a mother ? I don't even think dude is that strong they just always put him against weak opponents , when have you ever seen CT go up against another strong guy and dominate him , see back on the day there were plenty of stronger competitors now most of these ? are weak but just keep up drama and try to play mind games
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ty is wack, I've been saying this since his first challenge. He's not a competitor, he's weak and gasses super easy.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marlon and Jordan are beasting.
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    Mack213 wrote: »
    Lol at Ty being the scapegoat , 1st round Marlon threw that ? leroy like a rag doll , then in the final round while Marlon was holding down Ty , Leroy ran out of gas and couldn't hold down Jordan

Marlon and Jordan were just the stronger overall more athletic team

To be honest most of the current brothas other than Marlon aren't really that great of athletes , the crakkkas ain't either but we know the producers gone let them stay on , back in the day cats like Alton and Darrell were great athletes , not just physical strength but also agility and most importantly endurance

Lol at you blaming Leroy on that last round like he's suppose to hold on to Jordan for an hour.... Jordan was all the way on his side and Ty was under the bell he needed to ring.
  • gdatruth2.0
    Options
    no diss but i think its unfair to compare Ty to Tyrie
    only thing they have in common is skin color & the letters T-Y. Ty made it pretty far this season and has seen a finals (although Emily dragged him through it).

Ty & Leroy got beat by a better team in a football drill where on of the players played division 1 ball. No shame in that other than the fact that Ty was so close in that last round.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nh @ him playing tight end though.
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    The fact Ty and Leroy were 3 feet from the bell when Jordan ran 30 feet through the gauntlet and rang his has to burn slow. Thats the type of ? where if it happened in China they would be executed.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did any of you know Karamo has a 16 year old son? How the hell did that happen.
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Did any of you know Karamo has a 16 year old son? How the hell did that happen.

Abduction in the black community and apathy from 5-0

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Frank being a little ?
    Camilla being a psychopath

Nothin new
  • gdatruth2.0
    Options
    Frank must be on a different show or delusional. Cause for 2 episodes he has stabbed ppl in the back, then hid his hands and wonder why ppl don’t trust/like him.

Sorry to see one of the cuter teams go but Nanny & Joanna really were lucky to make it this far. They’ve sucked pretty much in every challenge to date and made it this far due to hookups & alliances.

And call me crazy but I love Camilla. Its like dealing with fire but the chick goes from 0 to 120 sixty seconds flat when she loses her ? . Johnny really did a number on her.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Camilla crazy russian ass could get the d
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Camilla is Australian tho
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options