Options

Comments

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm guessing ? didn't watch real world Portland cause that ? openly stated he ? another dude in the ass.
    Figures that nany who always acts tough as ? would go for the feminine nicca.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    knight is a ? his louie anderson lookin butch magnus acting ass ...he would have felt like the illest ? if Marlon ? him up which he would... dude is an ? fake tough guy

and Trishelle is a ? she looks like the trick off of Nightmare on Elm Street...she is always saying something stupid she had no business in it anyhow... lol i was dying when she got mushed she reacred like she got knocked out Aneesa showed restraint she would have tore her up...a few years ago Aneesa would have fatality'd that anorexic ?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Had no idea Marlon was a ?

Any woman who hooks up with a ? is disgusting in coppers book

True.

As disgusting as that ? ? with Marlon is, I'm just as disgusted at the women on the show who are still giving him play even after knowing he's ? .

• ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    of all the women on the cast leroy make a run at knight girl smh

havent paid much attention to her this year but from what i remember she was all sugar and caffeine and no nutrition
  • deadeye
    Options
    nh on the after show when Derek asked Nany "what it taste like."

Apparently this ? Marlon is a "receiver" and not a "giver"

nh at this entire post.
    s.free wrote: »
    I'm guessing ? didn't watch real world Portland cause that ? openly stated he ? another dude in the ass.

When I saw that clip on the after show, it seemed like he was implying it was the other way around.

smh

nh again.

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Figures that nany who always acts tough as ? would go for the feminine nicca.

I must've missed that ? , I don't remember him even hinting at the fact that he's bi.

They may have showed a deleted scene.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    knight is a ? his louie anderson lookin butch magnus acting ass ...he would have felt like the illest ? if Marlon ? him up which he would... dude is an ? fake tough guy

and Trishelle is a ? she looks like the trick off of Nightmare on Elm Street...she is always saying something stupid she had no business in it anyhow... lol i was dying when she got mushed she reacred like she got knocked out Aneesa showed restraint she would have tore her up...a few years ago Aneesa would have fatality'd that anorexic ?

Knight is hilarious, he gives no ? .

Trish is wack. She's completely ignorant to anything around her. She was a ? during the show and she's 10x a ? for leaving.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude said he was ? on the first show i didnt even watch that whole season
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess that explains why Marlon wanted to wrestle CT in the first episode. He couldn't wait to get his hands on him and jumped in the pool.

Never watched Portland so this was my first time seeing him. He wasn't carrying himself like a guy with too much sugar in his gas tank.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    nh on the after show when Derek asked Nany "what it taste like."

Apparently this ? Marlon is a "receiver" and not a "giver"

nh at this entire post.

When I saw that clip on the after show, it seemed like he was implying it was the other way around.

smh

nh again.

That wasnt nany that was Cooke, whole time im wondering wtf yall nikkas talking about

• YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to call Nany "Nasty Nany" for now on....that ? got the monsters....
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ? Nany like abusive dudes and ? chick has problems
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tyrie got out just in time it sounds like...
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    MTV knew this ? was ? smh suspect casting
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    this cast seemed like

50% females
    25% ?
    25% Men
  • deadeye
    Options
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    MTV knew this ? was ? smh suspect casting

As disgusting as that ? is, I would've laughed if Marlon said something like this to Knight:

nh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otw65Iqy6jU

• vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this cast seemed like

50% females
    25% ?
    25% Men

MTV does this so the ? can hook up with each other
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's gotta be a relief for the other people that show up to the challenge and they see @Triple B's is there.

Tyrie - be honest... you don't even bring luggage anymore, right?

? just bring a t-shirt and a toothbrush
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tyrie muh ? , but since hes been withholding information on who else he's smashed @copper @sneak_dissa... Geeet um *Meths voice*
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    Tyrie muh ? , but since hes been withholding information on who else he's smashed @copper @sneak_dissa... Geeet um *Meths voice*
    tumblr_mnd106adsy1rldg15o1_500.gif
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ayo @ triple b's how you gonna still be a rookie and it's your 10th challenge yo?