Comments

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how you get on all these damn shows?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? Anastasia lol. Dead @ tj "I guess you shouldn't smoke cigarettes and not eat" lmao ether.
    I called that ? .
    s.free wrote: »
    Lol @ Anastasia and Jessica. Neither of those ? got the heart.

One hand got some ? . Word.
    how you get on all these damn shows?
    Pretty stupid question.
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TJ the goat with his one liners.
    and I gotta give credit to Jess. Didnt like her much on the RW but she kept to herself and seemed like she could be a decent competitor.

and who the hell comes up with these challenges. Cant blame Wes for not wanting to participate but I dont get CT & Knight continuing even after getting eliminated.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TJ the goat with his one liners.
    and I gotta give credit to Jess. Didnt like her much on the RW but she kept to herself and seemed like she could be a decent competitor.

and who the hell comes up with these challenges. Cant blame Wes for not wanting to participate but I dont get CT & Knight continuing even after getting eliminated.

Nosign on Wes and them not participating in the challenge. These are grown ass men. That ? ? shouldn't even cross their mind unless they're ? .

Dudes need to chill with the homophobic ? and try to win. They knew ? like this was going to go down before they opted to join the cast.

... ? if you want to throw your pause/no ? glasses on, even the first challenge was ? . You had to jump into another man's arms and hold on and ? .
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Preston didn't want to do it because he would've got a ? . Same goes for Wes, he's not ready to come out yet. He knows CT would put him on blast if his junk got hard all in his face.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf happened to Wes dude lost all his muscle. They should make the challenge like a lil MTV fantasy league. I'm trying to draft players lol.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I was wondering the same thing. Wes lost all his muscle and looks real small now.
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This chick really just ? 'd on herself and all in the water
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    Wtf happened to Wes dude lost all his muscle. They should make the challenge like a lil MTV fantasy league. I'm trying to draft players lol.

Dude must've stop working out.

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I was wondering the same thing. Wes lost all his muscle and looks real small now.

Probably was on some PED's.

• Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember when I spoke about a hookup that happened at that party? Think they gonna play it
  • NothingButTheTruth
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I saw the sneak peek and they was talking about the ? dude, hope it ain't no ? ? .
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Triple B's wrote: »
    Remember when I spoke about a hook
    up that happened at that party? Think they gonna play it

@Triple B's wtf are u talking bout.... Anyway I'm trying to pitch this reality show help a brother out
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Yo Ty ya get sent home right after elimination or do they just sent u like next door or down the road until they get afew eliminations?
  • Triple B's
    Options
    Yeah man. It's what u think it is.
  • Triple B's
    Options
    Yo Ty ya get sent home right after elimination or do they just sent u like next door or down the road until they get afew eliminations?

Hotel for a day or so then u outta there
  • Triple B's
    Options

@Triple B's wtf are u talking bout.... Anyway I'm trying to pitch this reality show help a brother out

Faggotry is afoot bruh. But PM about that reality idea if u serious
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo Ty I'm tryin to get on the real world give me some advice
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Aite pm is on the way but that black ? Marlon is gonna be on some ? ? ain't he?
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Tyrie... ? what these ? dudes talking about, you need to check anyone who disrespects you. On the real though, that ? is kind of natural. People just know who to try that ? with.

Like dude was saying about CT, Leroy and them. Dudes know not to try them because they carry themselves that way. Carry yourself like someone who doesn't take ? , and dude's won't try you.

... And if that ? don't work, go out like Darrell lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JZVwlDxTkg

JESUS.....got son lookin like Rahman outchea

rahman-head.jpg

lmao @ poppin ? like you hercules and then gettin bullrushed and lumped up
  • Triple B's
    Options

Aite pm is on the way but that black ? Marlon is gonna be on some ? ? ain't he?

Want me to tell u?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I want someone to knock Ct out one time. aint no muscles in the chin.. He's aight but he gets out of pocket too much..
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    spoiler kinda

if its true that marlon gave that other ? head aint no coming back from that smh
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    spoiler kinda

if its true that marlon gave that other ? head aint no coming back from that smh
    It really boggles... the mind of the type of ? yall want to know...who cares idk that ? is just...."odd" to want to know some ? like that
  • NothingButTheTruth
    Options
    I want someone to knock Ct out one time. aint no muscles in the chin.. He's aight but he gets out of pocket too much..

Bruh he's like every other tough guy out there. He knows who to pick and who not to pick on. He won't get knocked out because he doesn't pick on dudes who will knock him out or he's friends with said dudes.

I witness this ? everyday in the workplace, in life, in college etc. It's pretty common.