The Challenge: Rivals II

Options

Comments

• I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Triple B's wrote: »
    Told y'all I got ? .....

....Damn bruh. I was rootin for ya too. ? deal!

But once Dunbar tripped and missed the bell on the first swipe I was lookin like

wmc6c9.jpg%5b

And then he 'gon act like he's not even trippin, whatever once y'all got bounced FIRST too??!

Maaaaaaan.

• YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, Ty, them devils give you zero respect, b.....now they be farting in yo face when you passed the ? out, lol
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    Damn, Ty, them devils give you zero respect, b.....now they be farting in yo face when you passed the ? out, lol

Yeah man somebody gotta die
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't Kenny say Tyrie smelled like bacon or something like that? Lol
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »

Yeah man somebody gotta die

We keep hearin this, and yet crackas stay breathin
  • Triple B's
    Options
    Well lets see.....

Kenny was talking stupid in interviews, haven't seen him in person since. He's banned from doing challenges so there goes that opportunity. If u noticed I NEVER do after shows, it's because he hosts them, and bmp knows chances are I'm gonna ? someone up. These ? do the same thing some of y'all are guilty of; talking tough from a safe location. Unlike the IC tho, these people get protected from the same people writing my checks
  • Triple B's
    Options
    Dunbar. I talked to Dunbar 6 times about us being teamed together. U think he talked any of that ? to my face? Of course not. U think he popped off to me about how it was my fault when the whole cast knew he was gonna go out like a ? ?NAH. Sothe only to do now, get past it, and hope I see his ass outside of the shows control.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dunbar. I talked to Dunbar 6 times about us being teamed together. U think he talked any of that ? to my face? Of course not. U think he popped off to me about how it was my fault when the whole cast knew he was gonna go out like a ? ?NAH. Sothe only to do now, get past it, and hope I see his ass outside of the shows control.

U see they don't mess w Darrell after he put the hands of gods on that white boy 2. Any who I ve been pitching this reality show to a few production companies help a brother out
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well lets see.....

Kenny was talking stupid in interviews, haven't seen him in person since. He's banned from doing challenges so there goes that opportunity. If u noticed I NEVER do after shows, it's because he hosts them, and bmp knows chances are I'm gonna ? someone up. These ? do the same thing some of y'all are guilty of; talking tough from a safe location. Unlike the IC tho, these people get protected from the same people writing my checks

Stop it 5! How you talk tough when we've seen you act like a ? in real life? You didn't do ? when the ? dude in Real World Denver slapped you and called you the N-word.

Be you bruh. There's no need to front.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's how I feel about my white coworkers b.
  • Triple B's
    Options
    Well lets see.....

Stop it 5! How you talk tough when we've seen you act like a ? in real life? You didn't do ? when the ? dude in Real World Denver slapped you and called you the N-word.

Be you bruh. There's no need to front.

Haha aight bruh. U got it
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? want Tyrie to have a ? moment and go to jail...smh

• afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't be another angry black man on TV Tyrie. We have enough of those already.

Maybe I missed it but what did Kenny do to get banned?
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah man don't be THAT ? ...but then again all it takes is to show them one time how you get busy for them to fallback from ? with you..you see how everyone is afraid to step to CT...

Manhandle one of them dudes one time..youll still prolly be the first on the block the next time around anyway
  • Triple B's
    Options
    Kenny and Evan are "allegedly" banned from doin the challenges because of that whole Tanya, Wes' toothbrush fiasco
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't be another angry black man on TV Tyrie. We have enough of those already.

Maybe I missed it but what did Kenny do to get banned?

think it something to do with sodomizing tonya or whoever that white girl was

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J. Will wrote: »
    Yeah man don't be THAT ? ...but then again all it takes is to show them one time how you get busy for them to fallback from ? with you..you see how everyone is afraid to step to CT...

Manhandle one of them dudes one time..youll still prolly be the first on the block the next time around anyway
    If Tyrie did what CT did he would have 25 to life...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited July 2013
    Options
    ayo Ty i have afew question

what these two broads like?
    do they look better in person or tv?
    was they ? on the low?

Jessica

20530-d.jpg

Heather

stylish-futbolera-heather-cooke-to-play-for-r-L-H98ZHT.jpeg
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just saw the first episode, I swear if I was on that show me and CT would be fighting and I would smash Diem to ? him off.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    J. Will wrote: »

If Tyrie did what CT did he would have 25 to life...
    cs ct a beast but he acts an ass and fights every challenge. no way he should get to keep comin back.
    but we all know why tho...
  • Triple B's
    Options
    ayo Ty i have afew question

what these two broads like?
    do they look better in person or tv?
    was they ? on the low?

Jessica

20530-d.jpg

Heather

stylish-futbolera-heather-cooke-to-play-for-r-L-H98ZHT.jpeg

Jessica thick then a mufucka. Cooke sexy but she kinda lesbianish. Both cool tho
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tyrie... ? what these ? dudes talking about, you need to check anyone who disrespects you. On the real though, that ? is kind of natural. People just know who to try that ? with.

Like dude was saying about CT, Leroy and them. Dudes know not to try them because they carry themselves that way. Carry yourself like someone who doesn't take ? , and dude's won't try you.

... And if that ? don't work, go out like Darrell lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JZVwlDxTkg
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao Darrell put Brad to sleep. Didn't Darrell call Ab a little puddle that one time Ab was mouthing off?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn. Never seen that uncut before. He ? that white boy up.

Its time tyrie. Its time.