The Challenge: Rivals II

Options

Comments

• gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    All the alliance bs ruins the competition though. They need to do one where it's every man for himself. And the two worse performers go into elimination. That would weed out the alliance bs.

The alliance is the best part... Shows how mental the game is... And you always have your CTs who are just freaks of nature's and is immune to it... Then you have Johanna and Jasmine who were underdogs and manage to put a dent in it... Then you have a Camilla or Paula who can sabotage it...

I what too many Challenges...smh

Personally I cant stand the alliance BS. It makes for ‘good’ tv but it effectively becomes a popularity contest with the popular kids dictating who ends up on the chopping block. I don’t mind the politics to a degree but there needs to be a way it doesn’t outweigh performance.

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its on right now
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tyrie why was you taking a ? with the door open with your funky ass
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    47832_o.gif

Didn't see that one coming.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tyrie better win this challenge..u have no excuses
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good job, good effort
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dunbar lame for that
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? tyyrie gots to be cursed or just sucks
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? damn Dunbar is trash.... Tyrie got ? ... Dunbar is a joke how are you going to trip and fall before u reach the bell... Even then he still should've gotten in Tyries sitting there holding dude... Wtf....
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Awww man Tyrie, Dunbar is a clumsy ? .
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was lmao cryin when Tyree blacked...

ty you stay Nas'n ..in all fairness you did your part on the last go

lol how many times have you got clapped in the first week??

Tyree is like that black dude in scary movies First L or the worst L

• afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? bear stay losing. Tyrie can't catch a break.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    tyrie ? how you gon update us when you went home the first episode tho?!!!!
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn i aint watch it but sounds bad for bruh
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Told y'all I got ? .....
  • Triple B's
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Tyrie why was you taking a ? with the door open with your funky ass

Cameras not supposed to film in the bathroom
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its hella foul how Dunbar used his dislike of Tyrie an excuse for his horrible performance. Dunbar was the one that fell into the water and he is the one that missed the bell. I wonder if deep down he assumed he would lose with Tyrie and had no ? to give. Or if its simply a coping mechanism.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tyrie ? up the first time though. Dude didn't know how to play the game. He should have simply grabbed the offensive opponent the minute he got close instead of having a sumo match with the other defensive player. It's clear dude has never played football before.

... And previous to that, he ? up by letting the white guy do the jumping, knowing damn well white people on average can't jump.

If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its hella foul how Dunbar used his dislike of Tyrie an excuse for his horrible performance. Dunbar was the one that fell into the water and he is the one that missed the bell. I wonder if deep down he assumed he would lose with Tyrie and had no ? to give. Or if its simply a coping mechanism.

I couldn't help but shake my head that that cornball. How delusional can one person be? He spent the entire episode talking about how terrible Tyrie is, and he's the one that ? up it up in the end. Even then he was trying to blame Tyrie. What an idiot.
    Tyrie ? up the first time though. Dude didn't know how to play the game. He should have simply grabbed the offensive opponent the minute he got close instead of having a sumo match with the other defensive player. It's clear dude has never played football before.

... And previous to that, he ? up by letting the white guy do the jumping, knowing damn well white people on average can't jump.

Come on man. Tyrie didn't ? up the first time. He and the guy he wrestled with had the same idea. The little guy on the other side saw the opening and took it. Dunbar was slow on the uptake. I'd say it was more of a quick thinking move on the little guy's part than either Tyrie or Dunbar ? up. The second go round was definitely on Dunbar. Tyrie held back both guys at the same time and gave Dunbar free access to the bell and the dude missed it.

As for the jumping, even if you're right about the white boy not being able to jump, Tyrie was bigger and stronger so he was more likely to be able to catch and hold on.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Triple B's wrote: »
    Told y'all I got ? .....

Should have ? slapped that fool that farted on you. you know the rules ? you dont not fall asleep around white people... if you do and some fuckery happens.. everyone must die
  • Triple B's
    Options

Only one I'll give u is I should have ran. Figured blocking was the harder job. See we all kinda figured Dunbar ? ass might throw the elimination, so I took what I thought was the harder assignment. Wasn't about having a sumo match, derrek was simply faster then Dunbar getting to the bell. As for the jumping? Me being the heavier out of the 2, it makes more sense for me to catch.
  • Triple B's
    Options
    Triple B's wrote: »
    Told y'all I got ? .....

Should have ? slapped that fool that farted on you. you know the rules ? you dont not fall asleep around white people... if you do and some fuckery happens.. everyone must die

See my twitter. He already knows he got an asswhooping coming