Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ this becoming a tyrie intervention
  • Copper
    Options
    So they suspended Darrell for defending himself when he was attacked yet CT can jump on damn near half the house?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, Brad got worked.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Damn, Brad got worked.

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brad was waster huh?
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    So they suspended Darrell for defending himself when he was attacked yet CT can jump on damn near half the house?

before that appearance I think Darrell was 'semi-retired'. He may not be on the show anymore cause he has it outgrown it.

there are alot of favorites that no longer appear like Coral, Mike (for obvious reasons), Derrick, Darell, the latina chick from RW cruise. But for others like CT, Johnny Bananas the challenge seems to be their full-time hustle

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Tyrie like a weak drinker, he can't get pass the first round.

Son is the Nas of the Real World challenges.

SMH at dude hooking up with one of the ugliest ? on the real world ever, that ? looks like a mop with makeup.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This ? was beautiful and damn near put a tear in my eye....a few of them crackkkas in that room deserved that work, too (Kenny, Johnny Bananas and that ? ass Canadian, Evan)
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kats putting up these videos as if someone has stepped to me on camera and I gave em a pass. Some cue up where someone has talked reckless to/about TO MY FACE, and I then didn't slap the ? outta em. Know y ucant? Cuz there is no footage. Closest was DAVIS and a producer was in between us before I cracked him.

Kenny? Talked ? in an INTERVIEW, never to my face, and when he tried to get cute, a quick "go ? yourself" ended that.
    Dunbar? Didn't speak A WORD of disrespect to or towards me face to face.... Once again INTERVIEW tough guy.

So what's the point of pullin up footage of Darrel handling his, when I've never been in a situation like that?

Here's some truths

I've called out Kenny to fight ON CAMERA twice. Once on the Gauntlet 3, once again on Rivals
    I called out Dunbar on the island.
    The paths to the elimination rounds are rigged.
  • Triple B's
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Tyrie like a weak drinker, he can't get pass the first round.

Son is the Nas of the Real World challenges.

SMH at dude hooking up with one of the ugliest ? on the real world ever, that ? looks like a mop with makeup.

Jasmine got ass cuh. Jasmine not my only hook up tho, so it's whatever on that.
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tyrie... ? what these ? dudes talking about, you need to check anyone who disrespects you. On the real though, that ? is kind of natural. People just know who to try that ? with.

Like dude was saying about CT, Leroy and them. Dudes know not to try them because they carry themselves that way. Carry yourself like someone who doesn't take ? , and dude's won't try you.

... And if that ? don't work, go out like Darrell lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JZVwlDxTkg

4bv.gif

Man, i remember watching that ? and saying to myself how Kenny, Johnny and Evan are some real ? for letting that ? go down..and Derek was screaming "Damn it Darrell" but wasnt tryin to pull Brad away either..I like Brad but he deserved gettin them bombs dropped on his ass
  • Copper
    Options
    Bring back the miz
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Triple B's wrote: »
    Kats putting up these videos as if someone has stepped to me on camera and I gave em a pass. Some cue up where someone has talked reckless to/about TO MY FACE, and I then didn't slap the ? outta em. Know y ucant? Cuz there is no footage. Closest was DAVIS and a producer was in between us before I cracked him.

Kenny? Talked ? in an INTERVIEW, never to my face, and when he tried to get cute, a quick "go ? yourself" ended that.
    Dunbar? Didn't speak A WORD of disrespect to or towards me face to face.... Once again INTERVIEW tough guy.

So what's the point of pullin up footage of Darrel handling his, when I've never been in a situation like that?

Here's some truths

I've called out Kenny to fight ON CAMERA twice. Once on the Gauntlet 3, once again on Rivals

Didn't dude open the bathroom door and ? in your face last episode? At the very least, you should have got in his face and let him know you don't play that ? .

Instead you let it slide on some they was playing around ? (I guess). If a couple of the other dudes were in your position ? would have popped off.

I don't know the back story, but it seems like you gave dude a pass.

UERhC0R.jpeg
  • NothingButTheTruth
    Options
    Real talk, even opening the door when I'm in the bathroom is enough for a confrontation. That's either some ? ? or some playing too much ? and I don't play around like that.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    edited July 2013
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Im watching its been a decade or so and the same ? on the show. For some reason i wanna fight CT tho. Maybe TripleBs can set that ? up.
    Sour wrote: »
    Just saw the first episode, I swear if I was on that show me and CT would be fighting and I would smash Diem to ? him off.

LMAO! These dudes be all in their feelings about CT.

"Yo why he be bullying *insert guy cast member* though." Dudes be putting the cape on for other men... 'scust.
  • Triple B's
    Options
    Triple B's wrote: »

Here's some truths

Didn't dude open the bathroom door and ? in your face last episode? At the very least, you should have got in his face and let him know you don't play that ? .

Instead you let it slide on some they was playing around ? (I guess). If a couple of the other dudes were in your position ? would have popped off.

I don't know the back story, but it seems like you gave dude a pass.

UERhC0R.jpeg

Pretty sure I found out about the ? same time u did..... May I remind you you that you're watching something that was filmed and edited IN APRIL.
  • Triple B's
    Options
    You can't give a LIVE response during a PREFILMED AND EDITED SHOW
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw bruh, i ain't ? Jasmine or Paula. Jasmine looks like Timone and Paula looks like Diamond Dallas Paige.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Bring back the miz

The Miz is getting that WWE money. He doesn't need to compete for chump change anymore. I'll happily compete in his place though...chump change would do wonders for a guy like me.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh @ Preston quitting, ? in his face is something he should be used to