Big Brother 15

Options

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn so don't nobody got Kaitlin's shower ? video? A ? been lookin all over tryna find that ? .
    s.free wrote: »
    Looks like its gonna go down to the wire today with who gets evicted.
    both sides of the house scrambling for votes. Seems like Elissa is going home but nick could go. Helen is completely safe. It will most likely come down to one vote.
    Pizza boy flipped and is sayin he's down wit votin out Nick, they evidently got Jessie to turn too. Its McCrae Amanda Judd Jessie Candice and Andy to keep Elissa.

We'll see. Definitely looking like nicks going home but Howard and Spencer might try the same move again and pretend the vote is flipped last minute. Either that or they're also going to vote for nick to go home and just blame Amanda and McCrae and make them the targets. I gotta give it to Howard and Spencer theyre making some serious background moves.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Spencer just flipped. He's trying to get Howard.
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moving Company going down in flames
    they bout to blindside aaryn,jeremy,and kaitlin tonight
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    If they dont think Jeremy will tell the house about MC, they're stupid.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited July 2013
    Options
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tha ? yo...why'd the cameras pull away from his face when Julie announced he was evicted?

I wanted to see that "burnslow" ether on his face.
  • deadeye
    Options
    This MVP ? is really changing the game.

With Alyssa getting it everytime, it's almost like someone winning HOH every week.

Except for the fact that she doesn't even have to compete for it......it's just being given to her.

Gotta admit though, as much as I hate it, I wouldn't mind being part of that 6-person alliance she's in.

If they don't fall apart, they can control the house just through votes alone and just start picking people off.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DYING @ gina marie crying for the last 2 hours, it has to be strategy. no one can cry this much.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So is Elissa getting that MVP every week until she's eliminated?

• KingFreeman
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    So is Elissa getting that MVP every week until she's eliminated?

I think her or andy will get it this week for sure cause the fans probably want Jeremy Kaitlin and aaryn gone. After that pretty much guaranteed if she goes up she'll get it.

Gonna be an interesting week if helen/elissa can get rid of Jeremy or Spencer then they got it locked to get to jury.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    The qoutables on the updates from aaryn are hilarious. ? has no clue that she has no job, and america hates her right now lol. I think she really just might ? herself when this ? is over.
    And lol at Gina Marie losing her ? over a ? that I'm pretty sure is ? . ? walking around with the ? ChapStick and his coffee cup crying lmao.
    These 2 ? and Kaitlin represent everything I hate about females lol. ? disgusting.
    Howard might be in trouble. Everybody catching on. He needs to stop throwing comps.
  • thefabmd2dc
    Options
    Gina Marie is a scrub crying her eyes out over a dude she met 3 weeks ago who don't even want her.
    Howard ? up he and spencer got like 6 people against him right now. Candice the only one going to bat for him but he's still talking to everyone
    Jeremy might be able to ride this wave to safety
  • TheBossman
    Options
    cbs basically told america to never give arryn the mvp vote.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »

She said that "go make some rice ? "........... Julie is gonna have that ? blacklisted......................

• deadeye
    edited July 2013
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »

She said that "go make some rice ? "........... Julie is gonna have that ? blacklisted......................

You know Julie's gonna tell her about losing her job as soon as she gets evicted.

That's gonna be hilarious.

• thefabmd2dc
    Options
    I knew there was going to be a breaking point
    On the live feed
    Candice almost got into with ? and gina marie over them messing her bed up. Howard had to carry her out the room.
    No way they can ignore this on the live show
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    On the live feed
    Candice almost got into with ? and gina marie over them messing her bed up. Howard had to carry her out the room.

For sure. Jeremy's trying to save his ass.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    McCrae just told Amanda about MC, and did something even stupider telling Andy.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Naw mc been a wrap. He made the smart move outing himself before Howard/Spence or Jeremy try to use it against him. He'll look shady for the moment but it will be forgiven since he was first to jump ship. They wouldn't be sitting pretty if he didn't flip.
  • deadeye
    Options
    On the live feed

I saw a little bit of that on BB after dark, and Candice was trying hard to get Howard to sleep in the bed with her.

Fell asleep and haven't had a chance to watch the rest of it yet, but Howard must have a girl or something back home because he didn't wanna get in that bed with her.

Then again, maybe it's for the best so that the other guests don't think they're in a shomance or anything.

• BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BOw-GCFCUAAWPy1.jpg:large

i laughed.
    Did that really happen

• BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That MVP ? is ruining the game...
  • TheBossman
    Options
    McCrae just told Amanda about MC, and did something even stupider telling Andy.

dude can't keep his mouth shut for ? . i realized that when he told everyone elissa was mvp RIGHT after she told him.
  • TheBossman
    Options
    BOw-GCFCUAAWPy1.jpg:large

i laughed.
    Did that really happen

naw, photoshop