Big Brother 15

Options

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Howard needs to click up w Candice n Helen. Use all the leverage he built praying w people for a pass on his alliance being outted

Too late for that. The praying has him looking more suspect now that he's been caught in multiple lies. He needs to pray he doesn't get backdoored and if he doesn't he needs to win the hoh. This week or next week will be double eviction.

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    forgot yall usually discuss this. so far i think america is wack as hell is the majority of them vote for elissa every week. also mccrae whipped as ? he better be getting that ? if he letting that chick sway his vote (kisses and hugs dont count) and its sad the moving company fell apart from typical male egos
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kait won VETO

That means that either Jeremy or Howard is gonna go up.

Who did the MVP put up?

• PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Kait won VETO

That means that either Jeremy or Howard is gonna go up.

Who did the MVP put up?
    Helen already saying to Kaitlin Jeremy has to go before Howard.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Elissa being a little ? about Kaitlin. Power makes people ? .
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    Yeah Howard and Spencer ? up. McCrae made a serious move opening up about the mc. Not sure what Helens trying to do game wise tho. Not making sense to me.

To me if someone spilled their guts it would backfire bc I know you're not loyal Howard and spencer by lying are being loyal. It took no time for the others to throw people under the bus. Helen is just bullying people to do what she wants and she's just on a power trip and she thinks people should tell her everything just because...
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Helen is stupid and you right she is on a power trip. Once her HOH is up she's back to being played by andy,mccrae, judd and amanda. Elissa is just going with helen right now and I guess candice is with her so that's 3 vs 4(really 5 since judd controls jessie)

Howard is going home either this week if jeremy somehow doesn't go up or next week if he doesn't win HOH. Too many people are threatened by him now and the majority of the house is poisoned against him.
    Kaitylyn,gina marie and aaryn are running this con on helen flawlessly while working with amanda and mccrae
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nick exit interview, talks about his strategy, hating the mvp twist and the racism.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJpCm6aenwk
    thursday eviction post game with ian terry.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAuOfgdDExc&feature=c4-overview

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn these white girls getting fired from their jobs and ? now lol. that awkward moment when aaryn makes some broad racist comment about black folk being on unemployment and she is gunna have to be on it after she leaves the house
  • TheBossman
    Options
    cbs going in on aaryn now. the show tonight was etherous for her life after this game. even when she apologized it still came off as weak.

howard took an mean L tonight also, he was caught in a lie. that's why you can;t go into a game like this and try to keep your values. he looked like martin luther the kang talking to candice tho.
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Howard was always going to be a target whether he told the truth or not. Him staying loyal to MC just means they have something to hold over his head and give him ? about.
    Once mccrae told about the MC they all decided the order each of then needed to leave
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    cbs going in on aaryn now. the show tonight was etherous for her life after this game. even when she apologized it still came off as weak.

howard took an mean L tonight also, he was caught in a lie. that's why you can;t go into a game like this and try to keep your values. he looked like martin luther the kang talking to candice tho.

I watched his entire confession on After Dark a few days back and that ? was painful to watch.

Shameful display.

Dude was saying some ? that didn't even make sense.

He somehow threw "evil empire" into it.

I would've had to laugh and leave the room if I was in there when he said that.

• BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    McRae is just a ? ... I don't even think he's gotten into Amanda's guts..... One of the women will win this season and the only reason why is bc of this MVP bulshit.
  • TheBossman
    Options
    McRae is just a ? ... I don't even think he's gotten into Amanda's guts..... One of the women will win this season and the only reason why is bc of this MVP bulshit.

i knew he was a ? week one when he told everyone elissa was mvp not 2 hours after she told him. he's a nut.

amanda controlling him, and yeah a women will win this season.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    The feeds are being a little ? right now. All cameras in one place.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Jessie is being a crybaby pain in the ass. She blames Jeremy for Kait laughing because Andy called her a hoe.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Aaryn just fingered Jeremy's ass.
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Aaryn just fingered Jeremy's ass.
    tumblr_l9lgi6vkKr1qzx2fh.gif Wait what?

nohomo.jpg

nice.gif Aaryn a freak
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    She didnt literally finger his ass.

2mq802p.jpg
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Production rigging this game again with the MVP vote. Big Brother really wants Aaryn out of there.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Amanda is trying to be a dictator. She'll probably go up for MVP if Judd puts up Aaryn.
  • TheBossman
    Options
    Amanda is trying to be a dictator. She'll probably go up for MVP if Judd puts up Aaryn.

remember it's america's vote, it won't be amanda. prolly gina marie.

i don't like aaryn, but i also dont like production rigging the game to get someone our or to keep someone in. as soon as julie said america will have the 3rd nom i knew it was aaryn, that's ? , let the game do it's process and they will get eliminated that way.

i swear cbs wants aaryn out just she can be confronted by julie and everyone else about her comments. if she stays till jury that would have to wait.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Amanda is getting killed in the chat room. If CBS airs it, she's going up.