George Zimmerman Trial Thread (Found Not Guilty Jesus help us...)

Options

Comments

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want @Du_Du to catch Zimmerman in the late nite hour and kung fu his azz till he's unconscious!
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo...what reason would anyone have to wipe trayvon's hands??

lol, no one knew this ? was gonna blow up....this ? is hilarious
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    I want @Du_Du to catch Zimmerman in the late nite hour and kung fu his azz till he's unconscious!
    that ? ain't shooting me...

Well then u betta practice b4 u head out lol

tumblr_mmgnxb52ez1sooi2io1_250.gif
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    watching ms.jones debate this topic with intelligence and rationale is sexy as a ?

x212ee.gif

continue
  • SOWETO
    SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how do you touch something and not leave a fingerprint?
  • Dupac
    Options
    that ? ain't shooting me...

Well then u betta practice b4 u head out lol

tumblr_mmgnxb52ez1sooi2io1_250.gif

never fell
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    He should be in prison. Oh here is what most whites think of this case

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=926873

U expect us to read some ? on that racist ass site?
    blog-shaq-face%255B1%255D%255B8%255D.jpg

I'm just bringing awareness brotha. That's all.
  • Dupac
    Options
    common sense tells us the person with the injuries is the one who needs help??

? ...how bout the person that's dead needs help?
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Matt- wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Zimmerman is going to walk

It's an all female jury, bruh.

I say Zimmerman is going down.

A white female jury that totes guns tho, Loca. Sarah Palin times 6.

why the comparison to sarah palin?

Because of the fact that all of the women are older white women who have or has had gun permits. This shows the reasonable amount of fear that most older white women, Palin included, exhibits.

The notion of being overpowered by a young black guy is going to resonate well with this jury. They identify with Zimmerman on that level, as a fear of the blacks taking over and controlling America.

so their rationale is reasonable? you are saying that Zimmerman's actions were unreasonable. So how does the jury's reasonable views on gun ownership benefit zimmerman?

Their views on gun ownership benefit Zimmerman on the basis of relating to being overpowered. They can relate to his fear of being attacked. That oh so scary thought of a hulking black male makes it even more scary and more acceptable.

Yes, Zimmerman actions were beyond unreasonable in my eyes. If this young man was not doing anything besides walking up the street, what can be reasonably be inferred by that as acting suspiciously? He was black, and the fear of an unknown black overcame him. Those white women will be quite sympathetic to that fear.

An unreasonable fear of a black man would be viewed negativly by a group of reasonable gun owners

So proven by those who have supported him and afforded him a new lifestyle.

it what ways are his supporters reasonable gun owners?
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    so they were both defending themselves from eachother?

and the gun was the tie-breaker?
    Basically.

so once the gun was produced...couldn't one argue that zimmerman at that point decided it was time to end trayvonn's life??

i mean it's subjective to say trayvon was trying to ? zimmerman, all we know is that they both were defending themselves....there's nothing to suggest that trayvon was attempting to use deadly force...
    Using the Florida law, the underlined can be reworded as, "Zimmerman decided to use deadly force to prevent what he considered to be imminent danger of death or great ? harm and that he had exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which was likely to cause death or great ? harm to the assailant".

Bolded doesn't matter; since the law only takes into account the perception of danger by the one who uses force.

so basically it's the courts responsibility to determine whether zimmerman's claim that his life was in danger is ? or not.
    Nah, the court has to determine whether Zimmerman reasonably-believed his life was in danger.

It didn't have to actually be in danger.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    What happens when white people end up being found not guilty in these situations?(even if they did it)

Nothing

• Dupac
    Options

Basically.

so once the gun was produced...couldn't one argue that zimmerman at that point decided it was time to end trayvonn's life??

i mean it's subjective to say trayvon was trying to ? zimmerman, all we know is that they both were defending themselves....there's nothing to suggest that trayvon was attempting to use deadly force...
    Using the Florida law, the underlined can be reworded as, "Zimmerman decided to use deadly force to prevent what he considered to be imminent danger of death or great ? harm and that he had exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which was likely to cause death or great ? harm to the assailant".

Bolded doesn't matter; since the law only takes into account the perception of danger by the one who uses force.

so basically it's the courts responsibility to determine whether zimmerman's claim that his life was in danger is ? or not.
    Nah, the court has to determine whether Zimmerman reasonably-believed his life was in danger.

wow...that can't be right.....
  • SOWETO
    Options
    this ? dont know wtf he doin'. ? , "physical capabilities" (big, strong, ? .)
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SOWETO wrote: »

is it reasonable to believe that the possibility exists where Martin could beat the ? out of zimmerman?
  • SOWETO
    Options
    SOWETO wrote: »

is it reasonable to believe that the possibility exists where Martin could beat the ? out of zimmerman?
    what do you want?
  • SOWETO
    Options
    "trayvon was armed with a concrete sidewalk"
  • Dupac
    Options
    sooooo trayvon armed himself with the ground?

okay....
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options

Basically.

wow...that can't be right.....
    It is according to the law:

http://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2011/Chapter776/All
    76.041 Use of force by aggressor.—The justification described in the preceding sections of this chapter is not available to a person who:
    (1) Is attempting to commit, committing, or escaping after the commission of, a forcible felony; or
    (2) Initially provokes the use of force against himself or herself, unless:
    (a) Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great ? harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great ? harm to the assailant; or
    (b) In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use of force.

Think about it, there's no real way to ascertain whether someone's life is truly in danger.

Technically, a single punch can ? someone; so if someone is going to punch someone else, it can be said that their life is in danger.

They can't go off of that, or else deadly force would be appropriate for almost any confrontation; so they use the "reasonable belief" to determine it.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im glad lil loca had been taking nighy classes to be a attorney
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Baybey wrote: »
    bwhaha the black panther party is ready for whatever. ? a riot
    ? THEM CLOWNS... they give the real panters a bad name.. especially if its from that same tribe of negros that use to be on fox
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    The ? O'Mara is still ? .

Gotdayum.
  • Dupac
    Options
    that's sketchy as ? though...

i mean there's a reason why police will taze a person versus shooting them... you use the force the pertains to the threat.....

by carrying a gun and no other means of defending oneself it's reasonable to say that zimmerman was prepared to use lethal force against any physical threat.....if that can be established..then his approach of trayvon means that he was approaching him in full expectation of using lethal force if the altercation got outta hand at any time....which it did....and he did....

i mean it may be a hypothetical question that would send the defense crazy, but i would ask george zimmerman would he have approached trayvon if he didn't know he had the gun on him.....

even if the question gets thrown out the jury can't unhear the ?
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear if this ? Zimmerman gets off, I'm throwin somethin at somethin...
  • King_sorrow
    King_sorrow Members Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    feelings all in this thread
This discussion has been closed.