Playa's Lounge

Options

Comments

• Darkcrusader4.0
    Darkcrusader4.0 Members Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    Options
    So i started a POF account on Friday, sent out 4 messages, and the number 1 chick responded and actually sent a lenghty message. Im still rockin okcupid, but im only talking to one chick, im going to delete that account soon

dat pof account stood ? while back after like 5 mins ? would.delete my account

yep, get your weight up son

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *checks in* ? ? hooray

• Darkcrusader4.0
    Options
    got my first number off of POF after just signing up yesterday. We were exchanging messages, then she had to run so she gave me her number and told me that if I wanted to get together to either text her or call her. I usually always call when I first get the number, but this time Im going to text. I wonder if I should hit her up tomorrow and see if I can set something up for monday evening, because If I dont I wouldnt be able to see her until next sunday, and I dont want to wait that long. Hmm things to ponder
  • Darkcrusader4.0
    Options
    U talkin to a spambot. Her next message will be "I don't trust this website, sign up at www.fuckmetonight.com and find me on there where it will be safe"

I think after exchanging 10 messages I would now if I was talking to a spambot, anyways, Yall take care

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dark go play the crying game again
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    *checks in* ? ? hooray
    If you start ? with chicks and show proof (? hairs in your teeth) i'll see to it that you become an official member

• Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get the # seal the deal
    And then ya gotta get up outta here b4 sunrise
    cs1i2Xh.jpg
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol "You got MY insides hurting."

*raises glass to that ? *
  • Darkcrusader4.0
    Options
    are we still posting pics...I have 2 more chicks pics to post on here, just let me know
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol this ? here
    12ps2qzvu1vy3l5zh1xkxmfmz338289039.jpg
  • Darkcrusader4.0
    Options
    its too small to read
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Resize that pic
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? asked to babysit her kids. No racism but mexicans bruh smh
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nj2089 wrote: »
    lol this ? here
    12ps2qzvu1vy3l5zh1xkxmfmz338289039.jpg

^^^dude is a ? .
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    somebody with brown skin and great ? need to be in my inbox
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll offer more playa, internet dating info.

+It's best you talk to her on the phone and ask 5 questions per convo before you meet her to find out about common interests, her lifestyle, attitude etc. to decide if she's worth talking to or taking out.

+Keep dates $40 or under. I figure at your job you can make $40 anywhere from 1-3 hours so that's a decent price range without going overboard. Preferably to talk to her a little more to make her comfortable, to do the due, etc.

+If she suggest to go to her place or yours, you can smash her because that's what that means if she wants to be in a room alone with you.

+A clean organize house, especially your bedroom, can get females in the mood so she'll know the environment so give her a tour.

-When meeting chicks, make sure she comes alone because I used to hate when she be with a cousin or a friend, her sister wants to see what you look like. I can see that as a safety measure with her people but if they want to tag along or suggest a double date, don't accept.

-Females can be fake and flakey as ? so if you have a meeting time at 7pm, call her ass earlier thatday to see if it's still on. If no confirmation by a certain time, make other plans.

-If you drive to her area and no answer from her, she's not home or you think she's bullshitting, go to a nearby store, Walmart, or place in the area and find some new chicks. Cut her ass off and tell her thank you for standing you up because you found someone new (even if you didn't).
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    *clocks in*
    Pimps up, hoes down.
  • Darkcrusader4.0
    Options
    Just got back from a first date, went well, we already have plans for this weekend, chea
  • Darkcrusader4.0
    Options
    I'll offer more playa, internet dating info.

+It's best you talk to her on the phone and ask 5 questions per convo before you meet her to find out about common interests, her lifestyle, attitude etc. to decide if she's worth talking to or taking out.

+Keep dates $40 or under. I figure at your job you can make $40 anywhere from 1-3 hours so that's a decent price range without going overboard. Preferably to talk to her a little more to make her comfortable, to do the due, etc.

+If she suggest to go to her place or yours, you can smash her because that's what that means if she wants to be in a room alone with you.

+A clean organize house, especially your bedroom, can get females in the mood so she'll know the environment so give her a tour.

-When meeting chicks, make sure she comes alone because I used to hate when she be with a cousin or a friend, her sister wants to see what you look like. I can see that as a safety measure with her people but if they want to tag along or suggest a double date, don't accept.

-Females can be fake and flakey as ? so if you have a meeting time at 7pm, call her ass earlier thatday to see if it's still on. If no confirmation by a certain time, make other plans.

-If you drive to her area and no answer from her, she's not home or you think she's bullshitting, go to a nearby store, Walmart, or place in the area and find some new chicks. Cut her ass off and tell her thank you for standing you up because you found someone new (even if you didn't).

I spent $45 on my date tonight, I think one of the biggest things a man needs to find out from a chick he is dating and I would say this needs to be done by atleast date 2, is what is her expectations of her boyfriend, because we been dating her for months and then find out that she expects her man to be/do xyz and you strongly disagree with it

• s_a_m_r_i_o
    Options
    You need to find out what kind of man she likes on date 1 or before that! Also whatever she says she likes, it might not be the truth anyway because they don't know what they want or you can have all the qualities she wants and she still wouldn't get with you.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    ^^^^^^ NEGATIVE.

? don't know what they want, c'mon now that pimpin fact #619
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? cant be trusted with money know what I am saying.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? cant be trusted with money know what I am saying.[/quote]

Period
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    Options
    ^^^^^^ NEGATIVE.

? don't know what they want, c'mon now that pimpin fact #619

Did you read my last sentence?

This discussion has been closed.