Playa's Lounge

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    I have many of stories of this place but I wanna wait till I get home to try and find pics of these bishes.

Tips for the newbies...

#1. U ain't gonna find that chic u lookin for on one search.

#2. U ain't pickin up ? without puttin up a pic

#3. Ask all the important questions out the gate(are u clean? How old were u in those pics?) Just trust me on this

#4. U can keep it real if you want but remember these chics think you want more than just sex. Play the game.

so some dudes is still playing knight in shining armor in 2013, just to get some ? . okay....

I ain't sayin all that, what I'm sayin is you have a 8x better chance at smashin by actin like u interested a little bit rather than just comin out and sayin u wanna ? . That's what backpage and craigslist is for.
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have many of stories of this place but I wanna wait till I get home to try and find pics of these bishes.

Tips for the newbies...

#3. Ask all the important questions out the gate(are u clean? How old were u in those pics?) Just trust me on this

#4. U can keep it real if you want but remember these chics think you want more than just sex. Play the game.

so some dudes is still playing knight in shining armor in 2013, just to get some ? . okay....

I ain't sayin all that, what I'm sayin is you have a 8x better chance at smashin by actin like u interested a little bit rather than just comin out and sayin u wanna ? . That's what backpage and craigslist is for.

but what if someone really just wanna ? ?
  • Stew
    Options
    Its a "dating" site ? . If she wanna just ? I'm sure she'll let u know but from my experiences it don't work like that.
  • vince_vince
    edited July 2013
    Options
    wasn't bout me necessarily, i just dont believe in showing fake interest, i'm just not a good actor.
    but you are right you lose out on a lot of broads that way.

but i dont have a problem losing out on some broad i wasnt interested in in the first place, so it's ? it...
  • Stew
    Options
    I don't give a ? either, sometimes it's just somethin to do lol
  • vince_vince
    edited July 2013
    Options
    okay, what about adding a

#5 if you are looking for sexy mixed/lightskin/hispanic women, ???
  • Stew
    Options

I don't get it.
  • Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Tips for the newbies...

wasn't bout me necessarily, i just dont believe in showing fake interest, i'm just not a good actor.

but i dont have a problem losing out on some broad i wasnt interested in in the first place, so it's ? it...
    Are you ? or some ? ?
  • Star Nine
    Options
    I have many experiences with pof ill drop some knowledge soon
  • vince_vince
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Halfabrick wrote: »

Tips for the newbies...

Are you ? or some ? ?

are you ? or some ? ?
  • Star Nine
    Options

Tips for the newbies...

Are you ? or some ? ?

are you ? or some ? ?
    You sound like a ? 12 year old. ? you and your ?
  • vince_vince
    edited July 2013
    Options
    so keeping it real with a broad is acting like a 12 y/o now...

always thought it would be immature to play some act to get some ? but hey you learn something new everyday
  • Star Nine
    Options

always thought it would be immature to play some act to get some ? but hey you learn something new everyday

No but your posts are dumb as ?
  • Star Nine
    Options
    Anyway let me drop some knowledge

Like people already said pof is a cesspool. Pof is basically a place where bottom barrel women come to find men these are women who are cracy have kids ect. Many women are fat and there are a couple of dimes you can find on there but they are very few.

Thanks to all the simps even girls who you would only ? if you're on a dry spell or ? think they deserve top tier men bascially women on pof are PICKY as ? . This is why if you are ugly dont even waste your time because women will not respond to your messages you will have no chance. I think a good looking women get around 20 messages + or so per day so chances are if you're ugly she wont even respond. This is why your main picture has to be your best picture because this is the one which is shown when you send someone a message.

Like i said do NOT take these women seriously they are are bottom barrel women the majority if not all will not be worth more than ? .

What you want to do is if you get a number you HAVE to meet up with her within the next 2 days or so or she will loose interest or found someone else. These ? hoes are not reliable so you need to strike while the iron is hot

• vince_vince
    edited July 2013
    Options

bloke, go and smoke a ? you barmy on the crumpet charlie

guess that's more your lingo...
  • Star Nine
    Options

bloke, go and smoke a ? you barmy on the crumpet charlie

guess that's more your lingo...

your posts don't even make any sense ?
  • Stew
    Options
  • Star Nine
    Options
    another good tip is to check out the new users these will be girl who will be most likely to respond because they haven't been on the site for long and they haven't gotten 100s of messages from simps. Girls who are new to the town/ city will also likely respond the most
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Got one.

Supposed to meet up with her tomorrow.

Didn't even post a face pic either.

Stay tuned.

meeting up someone you haven't seen?

SIMON-CONFUSED-GIF.gif

Nah, I'm the one who didn't post a face pic.....not her.

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    naw, all the Rich white Milfs who are fine and husband dont pay attention to them are on
    Ashley Madison though

Ashley Madison? Explain

Ashley Madison.com it where the rich white folks go to have affairs,some fine ass milfs.
    I use to ? this corporate tax accountant of there,who use to model,now her husband cheating on her
    with his secretary,so she was on that site to get him back. fine as hell

Is it free?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? dead eye bout to be a dead guy ? with them POF chicks
This discussion has been closed.