Comments

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Cari at the espys

BsssycsCMAM9UnG.jpg

Bumpin cause of this sexy ass woman right here.

her>>>>>>>>>>>>>charrissa

Black Excellence>>
  • mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »

So in short he said something along the lines of "Don't hit/attack men and provoke them into hitting you", what is so wrong about that?

Because people are reaching for the next controversy to leech on. They tried with Tony Dungy, and now with Smith.

Michele Beadle has been the worst, claiming to have watched the show yet still missing the obvious point made.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mikelewis wrote: »

So in short he said something along the lines of "Don't hit/attack men and provoke them into hitting you", what is so wrong about that?

Because people are reaching for the next controversy to leech on. They tried with Tony Dungy, and now with Smith.

Michele Beadle has been the worst, claiming to have watched the show yet still missing the obvious point made.

I there are SO many reasons id hit a female... ive said this PLENTY of times nobody bats an eye when a woman kills a man ( the ? from the bengals.. steve mcnair) yet a bytch hit me with a good three piece and I choke that bytch out im wrong... I never knew after the age of 18 every man in America was awarded an iron man suit so punches and weapons held by women wont hurt us.. btw if you know you are weaker then a man( this is not always true btw)... why provoke that man? makes no sense... that's like a man picking a fight with a 700 pound gorilla with his bare hands.. going into that situation you know there is a high chance things aint gonna go your way...
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This isn't the first time he's taken this stance. Should have heard him when The Chad Johnson ? went down lol
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    woman-hitting-guy-gif-anne-hathaway-jake-gyllenhaal-love-and-other-drugs.gif

He better not hit her back in self defense!
  • mikelewis
    Options

I there are SO many reasons id hit a female... ive said this PLENTY of times nobody bats an eye when a woman kills a man ( the ? from the bengals.. steve mcnair) yet a bytch hit me with a good three piece and I choke that bytch out im wrong... I never knew after the age of 18 every man in America was awarded an iron man suit so punches and weapons held by women wont hurt us.. btw if you know you are weaker then a man( this is not always true btw)... why provoke that man? makes no sense... that's like a man picking a fight with a 700 pound gorilla with his bare hands.. going into that situation you know there is a high chance things aint gonna go your way...

First thing that comes to mind is Solange Knowles. Jay-Z exhibited a great deal of control during that situation. I am not saying to beat women in the slightest, but that right there was a prime example of what Smith was speaking of.

Oh, and your point about the gorilla, brilliant.
  • mikelewis
    Options
    MrWise wrote: »

This isn't the first time he's taken this stance. Should have heard him when The Chad Johnson ? went down lol

My thing is, when someone spends a good portion talking about how he does not advocate domestic violence, and people choose to ignore that and go on their tangents off of one sentence, then they lost their ability to argue. And that Chad Johnson thing I missed, but I will look for it.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

First thing that comes to mind is Solange Knowles. Jay-Z exhibited a great deal of control during that situation. I am not saying to beat women in the slightest, but that right there was a prime example of what Smith was speaking of.

That Jay situation was kinda different tho, that's like your sister putting hands on you of course you not goin to hit her back
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao I'll beat the ? out of a ? . She goin learn today!

Don't put ya hands on me!

^^^this
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »

That Jay situation was kinda different tho, that's like your sister putting hands on you of course you not goin to hit her back

? that jigga should of slammed her head against the elevator Door and continue to
    cave that ? head in........

U think if solange aint have a blade in her purse at the time she wouldnt have
    tried to stab em, forgodsakes the ? was trying to kick him with high heels on
    and slapped the ? with her pocket book........

Hov should of ray riced her and left her lifeless body in the elevator
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay did the right thing he has way too much to lose
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody trying to ? they money up over a dumb ? who possibly had too much to drink
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bumping this because Stephen A said some ? ? about domestic violence.
    stephen-a-smith-faces-cropped_display_image.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=754fLJzPvL8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWgPh8JlOXs

Lls...... ESPN forced that ? to apologize
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Bumping this because Stephen A said some ? ? about domestic violence.
    stephen-a-smith-faces-cropped_display_image.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=754fLJzPvL8

"I don't even call it violence when it's in self defense; I call it intelligence." - Malcolm X

We all understand the concept of self-defense.

But when you are a ? NFL player.......unless that ? is:

A) armed with a weapon

B) Gina Carano

....odds are you ain't really acting in Self Defense bruh lol. Brandon Marshall? Yes. Ray Rice? No.

Besides, Smith never said "don't hit" when you look at the transcript. He said don't PROVOKE, with zero clarification as to what exactly "provoke" means, and that ? will not ? fly with women because they know that "provoke" tends to be code for "? stop talking or I will beat the living ? ? out of you, now eat the cake Anna Mae". Racists ain't the only ones with dog whistles. If he had said "do not lay hands on people, especially your spouse" and left it at that, he'd have been aiight.

Stephen A has this really annoying need to feel cool by acting like a tough guy on the airwaves (all that ? he be talmbout like him and his boys gonna roll on somebody, ? please) and that ? bit him squarely in the ass this time. No sympathy.

I know ppl on the IC will prolly see him apologizing as proof that ? JEWS RUN THE MEDIA SMH, but......? ya'll ignorant barbarian-ass ? lol, your opinion will be different when it's your sister.
    ive said this PLENTY of times nobody bats an eye when a woman kills a man ( the ? from the bengals.. steve mcnair) yet a bytch hit me with a good three piece and I choke that bytch out im wrong

This is the same logic that crackas and uncle toms use to ? and whine about "hate crimes" and "racism" that black people do against them. In other words, a false equivalence. No ? women ? men.........but it just so happens that men ? women way way way way way way way way way way way way way way, way, more often. Men are usually bigger and more aggressive than women, thus they are more prone to murdering them. The More You Know™

(btw this incident further validates the thread title because a strong and clever host would've challenged him during the show and not let the discussion get off track. Cari really is a trash host that is literally good at nothing but looking fuckable and caping for her wack-ass Lakers. They should get one of those ? she-devil anchors from Fox News to host First Take because they actually have the ? to cut people off while they're speaking.)
  • N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so the ice cream man would have been wrong beating the breaks off these wild hyenas?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ICzD3QjeCQ
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »

? .....I've seen dudes drop their sister
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    espn should suspend itself for putting out such a ? ? show called espn first take