Cari Champion on ESPN First Take....

Options

Comments

• WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    N YO HOOD wrote: »
    They suspended that ? smh Whoopi Goldberg Defends Stephen A. Smith - " If Y…: http://youtu.be/9MR0C-AlZl4

What's mind boggling is that whoopi's words of "nobody should hit anybody" were being met with a certain level of resistance from some of the panel.

I really don't understand wtf is so hard to understand about what she was saying. Honestly if that's how women think, I Can see why they getting knocked tf out left & right nowadays it's ? sad women can't understand to keep they damn hands to themselves if they want to be treated as 'equal'
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They suspended that ? smh Whoopi Goldberg Defends Stephen A. Smith - " If Y…: http://youtu.be/9MR0C-AlZl4

Smh @ jenny mccarthy and that other black chick
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't believe he had t
  • mdot
    Options
    apologize and got suspended really that's ? ? .
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    look at this ? . and even when you cowtow and swallow your pride looking like a pathetic sucka on TV, you still get your head chopped off....too bad I don't give a ? cuz SAS is a bonafide ? ....
    and the same ? saying ? Michelle Beadle's wack ass were the ones saying EBRC when her name is brought up, so ? outta here
  • White_Owl_Willie
    White_Owl_Willie Members Posts: 220 ✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »

That white woman and the woman on the right are the reason things like this blow up. Whoopi said NOBODY (male or female) should hit anyone and if they do, even as a 4'3 woman against a 6'0 man, there should be an expectation of a response which includes a physical one. These women already have it in their mind a woman can do literally anything she wants to a man as long as it does not risk said man's life.... The white woman even directly stated such. That's complete and utter ? and the fact that it has came to this ? me off. Nobody wants to hear what Whoopi and Stephen A are saying because they already have it in their minds that what they think is right and everything else is "blaming the victim."

This ? further poisons the minds of young women that grow up thinking no matter what they do to a man they are within their rights to do so and if the man retaliates he is wrong and will pay for it (jail, court, life/rep ruined, etc.). So instead of teaching don't hit anyone the lesson is don't hit girls but you can hit guys because they are "stronger" than you. Ridiculous.

Its ? up. They're actually unknowingly making women look extremely weak out here.

But also when these discussions come up on TV, these logic-free broads get let off the hook way too easily. There's real simple questions that could be asked that would lead them (or at least observers) to see how child-like they sound.

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? is crazy that these middle class females have it in they mind they can do ANYTHING to a man... ? they act like cuz men are "stronger" women can buss a man's lip... or black his eye... I bet those women would be singing a different tune if a 14/15 year old was in their face and provoking them...
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Smh SAS was really tryna sneak diss Anthony Anderson show "black - ish "... smh
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What did he say? Cayse I thiei have it taped from this morning..
  • damobb2deep
    Options

What did he say? Cayse I thiei have it taped from this morning..
    "how do you feel about the people that say the show is just pushing stereotypes... and the title is too offensive" ect..
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does First Take air at any time other than the mornings yet, or do I have to DVR it?
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Does First Take air at any time other than the mornings yet, or do I have to DVR it?

could be wrong cuz i stopped watching that ? on the regular prolly 2 years ago...but i think it was on in the morning then another an hour of the show was aired in the afternoon... think it was 2pm or 3pm.. i do rememder they upload the podcast daily (unless ? hit the fan during an episdoe, they didnt upload it the day they swore SAS said ? ). I used to d/l the podcast and play it on my phone when i was in the gym
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been saying prim sexy af for yrs now
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    Been saying prim sexy af for yrs now

word who was that fine ass broad hosting that ? today.. somebody drop them pics
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    they just did a segment on a social media blockage from RG3 from October smh...
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cari been finding a role somewhat and has improved as the mod lowkey... Makes me wanna hit more
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    SAS just said that ray rice should beg to go back to the ravens..
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    ? ain't no catch, that ? hurt af

she aint all that but she aint ugly either. Actually she has pretty eyes and looks like she got some undercover freak in her. You actin like he seem like he could do so much better or something, look at him!!

Jemelle starting to look better to me.

Michael smith is annoying AF
  • hood president
    hood president Members Posts: 242 ✭✭
    Options
    I hate when Skip ask Cari for her opinion. News Flash: NO ONE GIVES A ? ABOUT HER OPINION.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Josina Anderson hosting First Take, she too hype right now. lol
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Cari Champion seems to hate Floyd Mayweather.
    did she ever say why?
  • mdot
    Options
    Because of his past with domestic violence I think that's the main reason.