Cari Champion on ESPN First Take....

Options

Comments

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who got they Grandma and pops on First Take right now bruh????
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    damn cari

Y'all can hate if you want...

• Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sideon1984 wrote: »

Ha...? was Salty cuz Stephen A was on point and she knew it.
  • Igot5onit
    Igot5onit Members Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They leading the show off still talking about that ? ass fight. These dudes getting a % to hype this ? up gotta be.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Kinda a bad pic she should've smiled *no cape*. Legs were looking good today in that dress though lol. Sidenote they have Rapsody playing on when they go to commercial good ? for her she has bars.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WiseGuyy wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    I love the chemistry her and Michael Smith have I just hate the format... and there stupid abstract #s

Smh @ Micheal Smith not hitting that back in the day when Jemel had a crush on him. That woulda been a catch for a square ? like him.

So much wrong with this post....

But the story he told about dissin her for franchise mode in Madden was hilarious

They had a podcast where as a guest they actually had Michael Smith's friend on who he was playing Madden franchise mode with when he blew off Jemel Hill too. ? was hilarious

Post it

Not from that podcast he was speaking on but here's the story @Lurkristocrat

http://youtu.be/FjxZydTwVjo

I said it before and I'll say it again. Jemell ain't Rosa Acosta sexy but the ? is far from hideous, a nerd like Micheal Smith shoulda took care of that biz. Only a ? ? turns down some ? to play a video game he coulda played after he ? her to sleep.

Hold up tho....then again, only real ? ? ? to sleep so I shouldn't be surprised a ? ? went the ? ? rout.
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    I love the chemistry her and Michael Smith have I just hate the format... and there stupid abstract #s

Smh @ Micheal Smith not hitting that back in the day when Jemel had a crush on him. That woulda been a catch for a square ? like him.

But the story he told about dissin her for franchise mode in Madden was hilarious

They had a podcast where as a guest they actually had Michael Smith's friend on who he was playing Madden franchise mode with when he blew off Jemel Hill too. ? was hilarious

Post it

I said it before and I'll say it again. Jemell ain't Rosa Acosta sexy but the ? is far from hideous, a nerd like Micheal Smith shoulda took care of that biz. Only a ? ? turns down some ? to play a video game he coulda played after he ? her to sleep.

Hold up tho....then again, only real ? ? ? to sleep so I shouldn't be surprised a ? ? went the ? ? rout.

Some ? have standards bruh

Having standards I one thing, but being a ? ? that may or may not be no no is a complete nother
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    ? not "no no" ^ up there
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »

Post it

I would've put the Madden down and had some fun with this....

jhillphoto.jpg?w=450
    tumblr_mig1uvvBOX1qz76xao2_400.png

? look awkward as ? tryin to smoke
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get this ? back on track fETmVZOl.jpg

452211898-personality-cari-champion-attends-espn-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QeXBmMQkIbyHM6lDTHdiGSjIaxk4XkdGEP0XIQ8xX5epDSqaaTBAMC7ibS4%2FNELZJg%3D%3D
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »

Post it

jhillphoto.jpg?w=450

? look awkward as ? tryin to smoke
    she kinda look like obnoxiouslyfresh in that 1st pic..

btw I'm smashing jemele hill... ? all that...
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sideon1984 wrote: »
    1227326686356453519.gif
    Cari looking defeated after Stephen A kept it real about the hypocrites & domestic violence, i usually disagree with everything he says when it comes to society issues but he was on point.

lol
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh at anyone smashimg Jemele Hill
  • sideon1984
    sideon1984 Members Posts: 144 ✭✭
    Options

Ugh
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options
    I think yall iverrate cari champion 2. ? is basic
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Interesting debate on First Take

So Sterling didn't want to give

Post it

jhillphoto.jpg?w=450

Explain this madden and Michael Smith story?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Interesting debate on First Take

So Sterling didn't want to give

Post it

jhillphoto.jpg?w=450

Explain this madden and Michael Smith story?

Post it

• mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn make up is powerful
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn Ryan Clark just ? on first take while on first take