Cari Champion on ESPN First Take....

Options

Comments

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For real I just watch for the entertainment but that Brady ? makes me hate the Pats even more. I look forward to our meetings in the future lol.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    I dunno y ? still watch 1st take. ? is full of 2 ? opinions that dont know ? . Show is literally made on reactions

? overstate that "they don't know ? " thing...clearly being journalists for as long as they've been they do actually know the sports. They just present the opinions in a way to draw an extreme reaction

Oh so skip sayin lebron is not that good and calling him prince james is wat 30+ years of journalism gets u?

Skip saying manny pacquiao won the fight with floyd is pretty good analysts

Stephen a calling DANNY garcia david is wat ur talking about?

Go look at when mark cuban and richard Sherman schooled these ? cause they dont kno ?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't say Stephen A doesnt know ? because hes plugged in extremely well in the NBA. He breaks a lot of stories lowkey he needs to stick to strictly basketball topics because he sounds clueless trying to analyze other sports at times lls
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If steven A starts off another rant with "As a black man"
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    I wouldn't say Stephen A doesnt know ? because hes plugged in extremely well in the NBA. He breaks a lot of stories lowkey he needs to stick to strictly basketball topics because he sounds clueless trying to analyze other sports at times lls

Yeah Stephen A broke the story about Doc Rivers going to the Clippers months before it happened and people openly laughed at him until it actually happened. He's very well plugged into the NBA and I think that comes from the loyalty he showed to AI over the years never writing all the off the court ? he was doing except the 1 time his editor threatened to fire him if he didn't write the truth about AI lying about his sick child and really being down at the CIAA tournament partying
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cant front Cari Looked good as ? today in that white
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is annoying as ?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The thing I don't like is she always injects herself into the convo ..like u are the moderator ? and just let them know when its time for a commercial break ..like the others do when she's not there
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    If steven A starts off another rant with "As a black man"

"he's class personified" lol

Lol "Mere bag of shells."
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need that jordan cry on b diddy LMAO the ? was he thinkin walkin out the house like that? SMH
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cari doesn't annoy me in the slightest, I be laughing my ass off when she gets under Stephen A or Skips skin. If anyone annoys me its Michael Smith and Jemele Hill those two are kinda corny and they don't stop laughing. Jemele be going from laugh, serious, a second from bursting into laughter, serious and the cycle goes on. ? that show His and Hers and ? talking about bring back Hugh Douglas? Oh lord how about put him and Warren Sapp in a sports talk show Tuesdays mornings 355am to 4am. Both those ? are the worst. But I am curious to see who was lying about the confrontation at the black journalists party. Michael Smith doesn't come off as a snake or liar, Hugh on the other hand comes off as a bit of a ? .
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "he's big time"
  • iron man1
    Options
    King Lee wrote: »
    Cari doesn't annoy me in the slightest, I be laughing my ass off when she gets under Stephen A or Skips skin. If anyone annoys me its Michael Smith and Jemele Hill those two are kinda corny and they don't stop laughing. Jemele be going from laugh, serious, a second from bursting into laughter, serious and the cycle goes on. ? that show His and Hers and ? talking about bring back Hugh Douglas? Oh lord how about put him and Warren Sapp in a sports talk show Tuesdays mornings 355am to 4am. Both those ? are the worst. But I am curious to see who was lying about the confrontation at the black journalists party. Michael Smith doesn't come off as a snake or liar, Hugh on the other hand comes off as a bit of a ? .

1408_zpsrvwz3ixr.gif
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man somebody come get this ? .

20150608_104122_zpstc2ob2fg.jpg

That ? in Hollywood now, home of the weirdos.

S/N I remember when the movie Stepbrothers came out on DVD and I was re-watching it with the commentary on it and about 15 min in Will Farrell goes "Baron Davis is here." And I'm like wtf? Sure enough he was commenting the rest of the movie. It was funny though.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bdiddy da gawd
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man somebody come get this ? .

20150608_104122_zpstc2ob2fg.jpg

Baron Davis said he's bringing the West back.
  • iron man1
    Options
    mdot wrote: »
    8waxd1.png

Steven A tryna hit

My ? I would too
  • cyr0gen
    cyr0gen Members Posts: 324 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sadly, I miss Mangini. He was actually good on there.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cyr0gen wrote: »
    Sadly, I miss Mangini. He was actually good on there.

Mangini was annoying with his Pats ? riding self

• unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    mdot wrote: »
    8waxd1.png

Steven A tryna hit

LOL i was about to bring that up. I dont watch the show anymore but I set my dvr to record 5 min before His & Hers comes on; so I caught the end of the show. Damn where did that ass come from?
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stephen A look hypnotized by the ass.