Cari Champion on ESPN First Take....

Options

Comments

• Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    Hope they don't replace her with one of those silly females that fill-in for her when she's gone.
    What's up with the female takeover on ESPN anyway.

ABC trynna influence social change through the world of sports. They took the ESPYS off ESPN and put it on ABC this year so they can continue trying to help facilitate the ? agenda through the world of sports like giving Bruce Jenner the courage award for becoming a ? when this dude don't have a damn thing to do with the world of sports in 2015.

Seriously, that courage award should've gone to Lauren Hill. This ? agenda this nation is adopting disgusts me.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since Cari has moved on up, bring in a female that is 1. absolute eye candy, 2. knows her ? , and 3. isn't afraid to actually speak up(with relevant input) and moderate those two careening gasbags.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ESPN need to go dig up Reischea Candidate and have her be the First Take moderator
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    It seems like most of the female personalities on ESPN are on some Feminist ? now.

I noticed this. Its EXTREMELY annoying and they be looking hella insecure. I have a feeling Michelle Beadle pull all of them to the side on some dead poets society type ? and told them to "fight the man!"

Smh the only one that is still cool is Jermelle Hill kinda. But Cari Champion tries to take herself to serious and is super sensitive when she can't defuse skip and SAS from stop talking. I feel sorry for SAS because he is on egg shells with the women there since he made that comment and Cari be bossing that ? around. Smh Feminism really sucks bruh. It does the complete opposite of what it supposed to do, it make women look insecure, weak, and ? .
  • elgato
    elgato Members Posts: 216 ✭✭
    Options
    They need to replace her with someone who'll actually talk (and no what they're talking about). Jay was a great moderator. He knew what he was talking about and had a speaking role on the show. If they're not going to have someone like that then they shouldn't even have a moderator at all. Jemelle and Michael don't have a moderator.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It seems like most of the female personalities on ESPN are on some Feminist ? now.

Yep
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see how y'all be watching First Take knowing The Herd is on at the same time

Collins a ? I can't take his views
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Damn bro I feel like ? ... I wish I never ran down on her like that and made this an official first take thread smh lol I was justad at the time, I came to welcome her more on the show even though she did get kinda ratchet at times but damn I wish her the best.. She just has to make sure to not ? her words up so much and she will be fine...

Who's the new mod... Josina Anderson?

She started off shakey but I think by the end she came into her own and became a better mod wit more chemisty with the guys.
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    She be on some ? sometimes but she got better at intervening cuz they use to just talk over her when it was commercial time...? was funny when she was a newb
  • sideon1984
    sideon1984 Members Posts: 144 ✭✭
    Options
    Hope they don't replace her with one of those silly females that fill-in for her when she's gone.

They launching ESPN W cari got her own podcast and know I guess she got this promotion. Don't know what else is in store for ESPN W though but got big things cooking. I know Mike and Mike moving to new York I think next year so somebody shaking things up

Don't nobody care about ESPN W or women's professional sports for that matter. The move is a step into irrelevancy, hope she getting paid more to make the move cause the ? makes little sense if not.
    Real Talk, If her podcast was doing great she wouldn't be pimping it non stop. I know you're supposed to get the word out, but you don't see Michael Smith & Jemele constantly plugging their podcast because it's popular.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    sideon1984 wrote: »

They launching ESPN W cari got her own podcast and know I guess she got this promotion. Don't know what else is in store for ESPN W though but got big things cooking. I know Mike and Mike moving to new York I think next year so somebody shaking things up

Don't nobody care about ESPN W or women's professional sports for that matter. The move is a step into irrelevancy, hope she getting paid more to make the move cause the ? makes little sense if not.
    Real Talk, If her podcast was doing great she wouldn't be pimping it non stop. I know you're supposed to get the word out, but you don't see Michael Smith & Jemele constantly plugging their podcast because it's popular.

Her podcast just started like a month or 2 ago. It's still promotion time for it. His and Hers podcast been on for 3 years now. Of course they don't need to plug it daily
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options

It's even worse at USA Today. I have their app on my iPhone (which I used to enjoy reading) and they have like 3-4 Feminist, I hate anyone with a ? writers on there. One in particular wrote a negative article about Jameis Winston basically everytime he won a game this past season on some weird how did this make it past the editors ? . ? was basically like "well FSU won but Winston threw 2 INT's probably because of all the guilt in his mind for his past "crimes".

EDIT: Her name is Christine Brennan and basically all she writes about is her flaming hate for FSU and Winston.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ya were ? on Cari , well ? answered ya prayers, and gave u Kate Fagan..... lmao

• 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who's the new Co-Host?
  • sideon1984
    sideon1984 Members Posts: 144 ✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

She's just going upstairs
    4241033-3886633-2559988948-37837.gif
  • hoodsavior
    hoodsavior Members Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this story broke to me on fb.. This guy called the sports nut (pause) blog was posted and he said Cari was married.. Which was news to me.. I mean this ? was short and dressed liked an early 90s producer past his prime.. Is it true she's married?
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where it's been confirmed that Kate Fagan the new host? I'll probably stop watching if she is cause that ? don't stop blabbering like she know everything and make ? completely unwatchable.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fagen has too much feminist pride to be just a moderator.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hoodsavior wrote: »
    So this story broke to me on fb.. This guy called the sports nut (pause) blog was posted and he said Cari was married.. Which was news to me.. I mean this ? was short and dressed liked an early 90s producer past his prime.. Is it true she's married?

She was on the His and Hers podcast a couple months ago and said she was single
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it takes skip and SAS 15 minutes to get to the second topic
    today their substitutes were well into the second topic by the 12 minute mark

I thought that was funny
  • hoodsavior
    hoodsavior Members Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hoodsavior wrote: »

She was on the His and Hers podcast a couple months ago and said she was single

I thought so.. That now makes his blogs unbelievable
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Fagen has too much feminist pride to be just a moderator.

Lesbians can be feminist too?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

The brown skin goddess.