• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    damn Ryan Clark just ? on first take while on first take

What he say?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ryan Clark is the future! He will run ESPN and be the face of the franchise!
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I'm paraphrasing but something about skip and steven a going back and forth everyday, talking for hours without saying ?

That's the realist ? ever said on that show.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    WiseGuyy wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    I love the chemistry her and Michael Smith have I just hate the format... and there stupid abstract #s

Smh @ Micheal Smith not hitting that back in the day when Jemel had a crush on him. That woulda been a catch for a square ? like him.

So much wrong with this post....

But the story he told about dissin her for franchise mode in Madden was hilarious

They had a podcast where as a guest they actually had Michael Smith's friend on who he was playing Madden franchise mode with when he blew off Jemel Hill too. ? was hilarious

Post it

Not from that podcast he was speaking on but here's the story @Lurkristocrat

http://youtu.be/FjxZydTwVjo

I said it before and I'll say it again. Jemell ain't Rosa Acosta sexy but the ? is far from hideous, a nerd like Micheal Smith shoulda took care of that biz. Only a ? ? turns down some ? to play a video game he coulda played after he ? her to sleep.

Hold up tho....then again, only real ? ? ? to sleep so I shouldn't be surprised a ? ? went the ? ? rout.

Some ? have standards bruh

Having standards I one thing, but being a ? ? that may or may not be no no is a complete nother

So all dudes suppose to like the same women, why you so upset because ? think the ? ugly

I ain't upset, I just don't know a straight ? that turns down some free ? from a chick that's a catch for that type of ? to probably loose at a video game.
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is why this show is dumb we had an epic choke job last night lebron pretty much sealing another trip to the finals.

And they open the show talking about this Patriots ? .

They did the same thing with Tebow just beating the topic to death.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mdot wrote: »
    This is why this show is dumb we had an epic choke job last night lebron pretty much sealing another trip to the finals.

And they open the show talking about this Patriots ? .

They did the same thing with Tebow just beating the topic to death.

i have a theory that espn gives their shows topics to talk about...because this "delfategate" ? has been all espn has been talking about since the story broke... we have other sports going on right now but this is the "hot topic"... ? I'm going to have to find something to do after the finals... because espn is going to beat this story to death..

espn makes every nfl story "epic" its the end of the world every year in the off season for every story... last year was ray rice and Michael Sam... this year is delfategate... Tebow had his run.. ect... smh
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    I can't even take skip seriously now... this dude said that at the age 52 that mj can beat lebron one on one...

i need to find out how the ? he got on.... cause being a sports analysis for longer then i have been born this dude acts like he don't know much about sports..
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't even take skip seriously now... this dude said that at the age 52 that mj can beat lebron one on one...

i need to find out how the ? he got on.... cause being a sports analysis for longer then i have been born this dude acts like he don't know much about sports..

His job is to troll, you feeling a certain way about his ridiculous thoughts is doing it's job
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh. This what I don't get. So you are telling me because MJ is 52, if he played lebron 100 times he would lose?

Have y'all played 1 on 1?
  • damobb2deep
    Options

His job is to troll, you feeling a certain way about his ridiculous thoughts is doing it's job

i kind of get that... but ? damn it i could get paid by espn to sit there and say obviously ridiculous ? for t.v...
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    Smh. This what I don't get. So you are telling me because MJ is 52, if he played lebron 100 times he would lose?

Have y'all played 1 on 1?

He is 22 years older than lebron.. AND has not been in nba shape in at least 10.. if mj could still play at an nba level I'm sure he would....
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's Barbershop talk with a 52 year old MJ beating a still in his prime LeBron 1 on 1.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Skip still smokin that Philippino dust sayin Manny won that damn fight

Between that dumb ? and this deflategate ? he flip flopped on I'd wanna slap the ? out of him every day if I was SAS
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dunno y ? still watch 1st take. ? is full of 2 ? opinions that dont know ? . Show is literally made on reactions

I check for his and hers and highly questionable more cuz the topics arent nearly as repetitive
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still check for the show but when they keep going over the same ? Ill skim through it. I don't watch any of these shows because I'm at work I just download the podcasts.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Just wish Cari Champion would stop talking in the background when SAS or Skip are talking.
    When they are making their point in regards to a topic, you can hear her in the back saying "uh huh, right, yep, sure, of course, mmm hmmm, yeaaah, etc".

That is so annoying when you're trying to hear the analyst speak.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    skip also sighs every 30 seconds while somebody else is talking

then has the nerve to throw a ? fit when somebody interrupts him
  • the ghost
    the ghost Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skip also sighs every 30 seconds while somebody else is talking

He does that ? alot right before he starts talking, that ? seems so fake.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I dunno y ? still watch 1st take. ? is full of 2 ? opinions that dont know ? . Show is literally made on reactions

? overstate that "they don't know ? " thing...clearly being journalists for as long as they've been they do actually know the sports. They just present the opinions in a way to draw an extreme reaction
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    Just wish Cari Champion would stop talking in the background when SAS or Skip are talking.
    When they are making their point in regards to a topic, you can hear her in the back saying "uh huh, right, yep, sure, of course, mmm hmmm, yeaaah, etc".

That is so annoying when you're trying to hear the analyst speak.

She jeezy with the ad-libs.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

? overstate that "they don't know ? " thing...clearly being journalists for as long as they've been they do actually know the sports. They just present the opinions in a way to draw an extreme reaction

a thread should be made of all the times Skip Bayless is wrong... the last time I think he was right about something major was the spurs last year... and that I think he was playing the fence...
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't watch this ? no more due to them not giving a ? about anything besides the topics they talked bout yesterday