jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I missed 200 comments ad ? still gettin ethered
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    Chopper suit...

[img]https://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/162665_486437518698_8214663_n.jpg[/img]

I remember that chic. Sexy ass lips
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imagin later in life SWJ kid finds this site and finds both the original roast and this roast thread. I can already see the talking and explaing he has to do to his son/daughter
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man if this was Highschool.. and SWIJ were a Columbine killer kid, who'd be his top 10 victims?
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Yeah I think Shenco should get a full IC Pardon.

stay thy hand knave.

Shenco is the king of Doo Doo grits MC's on this board... well... tough call between him and Bruse Wane.
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    Ayo dog...if you out there..I dont think you ? playa,..you aight wit me my ? , you down with some suspect ? , but thats just how some yall west coast ? get down..yo girl in this ? ? on you dog...that aint cool playa, ya homies in this ? ? on you dog..that aint cool my g...chase yo dreams playa..i mean ? rocking wit lil b and them asap ? , you like a combo of them dudes..hope all is well with you brother

Senses Sarcasm In The Above Statement
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Man if this was Highschool.. and SWIJ were a Columbine killer kid, who'd be his top 10 victims?

Man

Lechic is to SWJ, what The Kingpin is to the Daredevil when he was a kid.

except SWJ situation is well as crude put it ''blow up in his face.'' for what he did.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »
    100 pages :((

Recap on pages 12, 95, and 96.

You're welcome
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Conflict wrote: »
    fight back you guys

Wake up, Champ
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Man im big in that what goes around comes around. I wonder who in here is gonna get next week,dont get it twisted I aint capin for swj. But ya'll crucifing this man.and hes dieing for our laughter

Life comes full circle and the predators end up being the prey.

? shoulda known this ? was going blow up in his face sending nude pics of himself to broads on here though.

? was mad thirsty and got IC broads over estimating their worth.

That's the real story here.

if you don't gtfoh with your attention ? , ? you've acted like more of a ? than all the females combined in here

would you have rather he sent you his nudes so you could better estimate your worth faggy boy?

worry about your ? lover on your page and not what us women are up to

you men get a hold of your gender, these ? are making y'all look bad

Its amazing how a so called ? ? got you in your feelings.

i'm a woman, i can be all in my feelings if i so choose, what is your excuse?

untuck your ? and stop comparing yourself to women bruh

you know you have to really try to look ? in a thread about SWIJ, kudos to you

Kai's ether = getting mad at me for having an opinion that differs from hers, calling me ? , rambling on, calling me ? again.

That ? is tired as hell Kai I do give you credit though you have a very loyal following though that seems to continuously find that repetitive ? funny.

? is tired Kai if you don't agree with me just scroll past my posts the fact that I'm eliciting reactions from you when I haven't mentioned you says a lot....
This discussion has been closed.