Comments

• MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Montana Elway Brady Manning Favre
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can tell which one of you nikkas used to fail "open book tests" back in high school. lol
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I can agree with this list. Brady and Manning are interchangeable imo. I think brady had better teams overall during the Pats superbowl runs and not to mention one of the GOAT coaches in Belicheck

• BeleeDatPleighboy
    Options
    I can tell which one of you nikkas used to fail "open book tests" back in high school. lol

I swear ? act like they can't fact check before they post...
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    unounoseis wrote: »

I swear ? act like they can't fact check before they post...

Like Google charge by the search.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Seattle has the most talented overall team. This year and next year were their windows to win it all. Cuz like someone mentioned, the team will change DRASTICALLY in 2 years when contracts are up.

I still think next year Seattle and Denver will be largely unchanged and will be the favorites again.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont understand how no other team could do this to Denver.They only have small recievers that can not go deep.They were getting popped like a movie snack lol.I knew someone would expose their softness.This how they looked the first half of week 1.

Denver can only go down from here. You don't have a regular season run like that, just to get blown out at the super bowl. They will be mentally drained next year, and they are not getting any younger. The blueprint to beat them has been set....

Von Miller And Ryan Claydy both All Pro Pro Bowlers out with injuries.. What was the main issue tonight lack of protection Clady one of the best LT in the NFL. Its hard to duplicate the success but they can Definitely make a deep run next season so Peyton is back.
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Teams win championships not QBs all this talk of Brady>Manning is dumb cuz Peyton has the higher career playoff QBR

And get outta here with that Eli talk he was carried by his defense
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    imo Peyton still top 3 QB

Joe Montana
    John Elway
    Terry Bradshaw
    Tom Brady
    Aaron Rodgers

Aaron Rodgers needs to put in more work.. and get another ring.. Bradshaw is definitely a top 10 QB of all time and one of the most underrated QBs of all time.. but Peyton is a better regular season quarterback then Bradshaw.. But in the playoffs & Super Bowl.. Bradshaw >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mr. Regular Season...
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    I dont understand how no other team could do this to Denver.They only have small recievers that can not go deep.They were getting popped like a movie snack lol.I knew someone would expose their softness.This how they looked the first half of week 1.

Denver can only go down from here. You don't have a regular season run like that, just to get blown out at the super bowl. They will be mentally drained next year, and they are not getting any younger. The blueprint to beat them has been set....

Von Miller And Ryan Claydy both All Pro Pro Bowlers out with injuries.. What was the main issue tonight lack of protection Clady one of the best LT in the NFL. Its hard to duplicate the success but they can Definitely make a deep run next season so Peyton is back.

We'll von needs to Find a new PED cause dude was no where near the beast he was his first two years.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    Options
    Bradshaw had the Steel Curtain tho....

A lot of u ? is disregarding the fact that many if not ALL the QBs that have multiple rings had elite defenses.

Ask Russell Wilson if he appreciate his Defense....
  • stringer bell
    Options

After Holmgren left he became an undisciplined turnover machine...
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

After Holmgren left he became an undisciplined turnover machine...

Not a fan of his but the numbers Super Bowl appearances speak for themselves, I was going to say Marino, it was close.

• BeleeDatPleighboy
    Options
    I was telling these ? at work that Mannings performance was gonna come down to how the refs called the game in the secondary and if Seattle could get pressure w/o blitzing. Both went in Seattle favor....
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-b-atl.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1/1511062_582250188531723_387712124_n.jpg[/img]
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • stringer bell
    Options

A lot of u ? is disregarding the fact that many if not ALL the QBs that have multiple rings had elite defenses.

Was the Steelers defense on the field When Bradshaw was making those clutch throws to Swan & Stallworth...
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Was the Steelers defense on the field When Bradshaw was making those clutch throws to Swan & Stallworth...

*Missing the point post*
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    I was telling these ? at work that Mannings performance was gonna come down to how the refs called the game in the secondary and if Seattle could get pressure w/o blitzing. Both went in Seattle favor....

There was a blatant offensive pass interference that didn't get called against Denver though...don't really think this had much to do with the refs so much as it did Manning getting pressured the entire night like he hasn't seen this season.

OPI rarely is called anyway. Blatant or not. Refs let em play for the most part which favors Seattle due to the physical playstyle they got. And yeah I've never seen Peyton get pressured and hit that much the whole season and playoffs. And they did it w/o blitzing.
  • stringer bell
    Options

Smh.. I bet that cracka is one of those crazy ass Alex Jones' stans.. on that false flag conspiracy ? ...

• Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-b-iad.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1/1798487_10201412453895787_684787589_n.jpg[/img]
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was omaha even called?