Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wrote this on my FB newsfeed wall during halftime of the game (and added the pic)....

33mscoo.png
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Naw y'all making seem like he's not good cuz he caught a L in the Super Bowl.

Taking bout Brady >Manning

Like Brady didn't catch two L's in a row against average teams with Eli aka Int

Manning caught L's against the best teams in the league in SBs

Every team that wins the SB is the best team that year. What are you saying? Manning does not deserve his.$100mil contract either winning only one SB. Russ got one too just like Joe BTW. He did not choke like Manning.3 turn overs is choking.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    My pick from the beggining of the season was right.

The ravens? ? outta here

Um I had Seattle winning realistically as I stated in one of them threads back in August.
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now I have to find something to do on Sunday's. Basketball is kind of light right now...I'm a *cough* Sixers *cough* fan...SMFH.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    unounoseis wrote: »
    I dont think that championships should be the deal breaker when evaluating one player in a game that relies HEAVILY on multiple positions. IMO Peyton still one of the GOAT QBs to play the game. This SB don't change that.
    If this the case than QBs should not get all the credit for their succes.When Peyton win nobody gives credit to the o-line, the wrs or the running backs.He did not block for himself or catch the ball.Thats that biased dbl standard bs for Peyton that even Brady does not get that much.His offense should have been co MVPs then.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Every team that wins the SB is the best team that year. What are you saying? Manning does not deserve his.$100mil contract either winning only one SB. Russ got one too just like Joe BTW. He did not choke like Manning.3 turn overs is choking.

This is completely false.

Rarely does even both #1 seeds make the Superbowl.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    I dont understand how no other team could do this to Denver.They only have small recievers that can not go deep.They were getting popped like a movie snack lol.I knew someone would expose their softness.This how they looked the first half of week 1.

D. Thomas 6'3" 219

E. Decker 6'3" 214

J. Thomas 6'5" 250

Smallest guy is Welker who is 5'8" or 5'9" 180ish

Try again breh

They play like small guys besides D.Thomas.Welker and Decker are not deep threats still.Or maybe its just Peyton who cant throw deep.Either way the are not deep threats which is the point.Nice try though.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wilson>>>>>>Kapernick
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    I was telling these ? at work that Mannings performance was gonna come down to how the refs called the game in the secondary and if Seattle could get pressure w/o blitzing. Both went in Seattle favor....

So now its about how the refs call the game lol.So the GOAT cant win unless the refs help him right.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »

This is completely false.

Rarely does even both #1 seeds make the Superbowl.

The team that wins the SB is the best team.Seeding is irrelevant.
  • coop9889
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Lol. This ? said a bunch of 6'3" 210+ lbs ? play like small guys.

Smh.

Log off ? you're ? .
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh.. I bet that cracka is one of those crazy ass Alex Jones' stans.. on that false flag conspiracy ? ...

It was an inside job.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

Smh.

Log off ? you're ? .
    Still mad about the Romo ? lol?
    6,3 dont matter they caught short passes most of the game.They got handled like some 5 footers which is the point.Stop trying to argue just to argue like you know their height without googling.LOL CS posters always acting smarter than they are.
  • coop9889
    Options

Smh.

Log off ? you're ? .
    Still mad about the Romo ? lol?
    6,3 dont matter they caught short passes most of the game.They got handled like some 5 footers which is the point.Stop trying to argue just to argue like you know their height without googling.LOL CS posters always acting smarter than they are.

I doubt you've ever put together a coherent argurment against romo worthy of debate so how could I possibly be mad about something like that.

I'm just lol @ you thinking a bunch of 6'3 ? are 'small guys' and that every team that wins the SB is the best team in the league automatically.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was telling these ? at work that Mannings performance was gonna come down to how the refs called the game in the secondary and if Seattle could get pressure w/o blitzing. Both went in Seattle favor....

So now its about how the refs call the game lol.So the GOAT cant win unless the refs help him right.

No ? if u knew wth you were talking about u would know that Seattle plays aggressively in the secondary because of thier size. That is an intergral part of thier game. So, if the refs throw a holding flag or PI on Seattle dbs or unessecary roughness for hits to rcvers, that alters the way they play which alters the defense and takes an intergral part of the gameplan away.

Stop being a ? homer and come with arguments outside ur feelings my nig

• BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont understand how no other team could do this to Denver.They only have small recievers that can not go deep.They were getting popped like a movie snack lol.I knew someone would expose their softness.This how they looked the first half of week 1.

D. Thomas 6'3" 219

E. Decker 6'3" 214

J. Thomas 6'5" 250

Smallest guy is Welker who is 5'8" or 5'9" 180ish

Try again breh

They play like small guys besides D.Thomas.Welker and Decker are not deep threats still.Or maybe its just Peyton who cant throw deep.Either way the are not deep threats which is the point.Nice try though.

Bruh stop. Just stop.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peyton is lucky his team went up against rex grossman
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    But why is Beezy tagging me in ? ? ? a Superbowl. Only 47 happened. On to Superbowl 49. ? 2014.
    GTFOH.