BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Percy already hurt.
    ether
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt Ryan deal is done

@mortreport: Ryan deal is done with 5 year ext at $103,750 million, $59 million guaranteed, $63 mill in first 3 years, $20.75 mill average per
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDB wrote: »
    So Percy already hurt.
    ether

That didnt take long, is it the hip again?
  • BDBIID
    Options
    So Percy already hurt.
    ether

That didnt take long, is it the hip again?

Yup.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Matt Ryan doing the money dance with that 59 million guaranteed.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    InB4 Numbaz hears about the Harvin injury...
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea Matt Ryan at the crib getting it in
    tumblr_m7zwncbyn41qalk92.gif
    make-it-rain-guys.gif
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    ? , Matty ain't really stuntin that paper. He was one of the last top pick QB's before the rookie scale.

His rookie contract was structured so that his cap figure in 2011 was like 25 million for one year or some ? like that.

#beenBallin

nnLnWFC.jpg
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Matt Ryan deal is done

@mortreport: Ryan deal is done with 5 year ext at $103,750 million, $59 million guaranteed, $63 mill in first 3 years, $20.75 mill average per

This ? contracts done equaled up to 175 mill already and he still gotta another one after this one if he stays healthy. This ? somewhere like

1253527972_money.gif

Time to get the rings tho
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Time to upgrade, Matthew...

thebiglead.jpg

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these ? into upgrading what they got.....cop her some ass and ? ..get her a tan and she'll be ready
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter2m
    Cardinals signed John Abraham.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Yeah, on paper it looks like Arizona and St. Louis have retired from the pushover game. (Shiid, St. Louis gave San Fran that work twice last year.)

And Arizona already had a tough defense.

We'll see if it pans out, but I wouldn't be surprised one bit if the two top teams in the NFC west are not the same as last year.
  • a_wack_poster
    a_wack_poster Members Posts: 588 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »
    make or brake year for damn near the entire Titans roster. I think CJ2K will get close to that mark again running behind those beasts on the O Line

I really think with the offensive additions and new (hopefully) new philosophy when we have the ball helps out our defense. cause there were SO many times where our defense was out there for a long ass drive, our offense gets the ball and goes 3 and out, then our defense is BACK out there with little to no rest. and it went like that for entire games it felt like

Chris obviously is gonna be the go to guy on offense, but we added Justin Hunter, Shonn Greene, Delanie Walker, and i'm praying kenny britt doesnt get hurt because dude can really play.

Colin McCarthy and Zach Brown some good young LB's, not 100% sure how our d line will fare but we'll see.

No doubt in my mind we will win at least 8 games this year and potentially sneak in the playoffs. Jake Locker was pretty much in his rookie year last season behind a paper thin o-line. Now that its been addressed this offseason his numbers should be better all around.

But not only did we improve on offense, we got better on defense as well. With the addition of bernard pollard at safety, sammie lee hill at defensive tackle, and also gregg williams on the coaching staff, we will see an entirely different attitude from the d on the field. there's no doubt in my mind we've improved on both sides of the ball. this def. aint the same roster as the horrid one last season. but all of what i just said can easily be nullified if one person busts. and thats jake locker. it really all comes down to him and his progression on the field as to whether we'll truly have a better season or not. if he succeeds, then he'll set this franchise up for many winning seasons to come. if he bombs, then i say we tank the season entirely for the first round pick and draft teddy bridgewater.

Im not a big fan of tanking, but in all honesty, Jake Locker showed flashes of being a good QB at some points during the season, its just hard to gauge it when he was running for his life the whole game and the other defense having 8-9 in the box to stop CJ. I believe he will be much better than last year if he just takes care of the ball. He doesnt have to win games, he just has to not lose them, and of course stay healthy.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    I don't think I've ever heard so many "fans" openly talk about tanking in my life.

Smh.
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Team doctors in seattle out there prescribing addarell and passing injured players. Smh ?
  • BDBIID
    Options
    Ryan Swope put on the retired list.

Basically a wasted pick by the Cards.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lol Matt Ryan signing an extension just reminds me how much we lost the 2008 draft. Jake Long...a LT for the Rams.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options

damn them concussion was THAT bad? i thought dude had some skills too.

btw. how can you retire without playing an nfl game? dude 22.
  • greenwood1921
    Options

I know how those concussions started...

@ the 8:50 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIJ3nRJGAnY
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All hands on deck.. Kyle Williams off the PUP list..

072513-Williams-Header.jpg
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @peagle05

Hugh Douglas was on "Numbers never lie" spittin some stuff about Donovan.....saying he never kept it real with the media saying he took all the credit when they won but wanted to share the blame when they lost......did he over-exaggerated that?.....

I don't recall him in interviews doing that....people always bragged about his class and him being such a team oriented guy....