Spend the day with a I*C poster. Who would it be and what would you do?

Options

Comments

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    No offense, but some of these "dates" y'all are suggesting sound boring as ? .
    Shots fired @......?
  • Ghost Leopard
    Ghost Leopard Members Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is why black lesbians can't have nice things.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    Is this thread an excuse to simp people unabashedly?

will you shut up you mutant lesbian ?

you're not invited to this party

2d79ad4d3d.gif

The sad part of this is that I think most of you men here are still operating under the delusion that I and most women here want to be simped by men that are physically repulsive as well as socially awkward.

And what makes you come to this assertion? For all intensive purposes, women here have been known to ? men on here and sent nudes to others...seems like you're screaming for some e-? nh.

I don't have to scream for e-? , dear, especially from a plethora men I don't find attractive to begin with-that's your delusion talking.

Honestly, there's only a handful of you I even really like physically, and they haven't posted in this thread.

Oan I'm talking about girls I'd spend time with--not the men. :)

So then, it's imperative you make your point known from the get-go instead of going on tangent about the ladies on here not wanting to be 100 yards of ? on here but ? here have ? some already....
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quit your hostilities everyone and get back to the vibe.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai, Ob Fresh.. Prolly go site seeing wit Kai. To the club wit Ob Fresh.

2edz0v5.jpg.gif
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2d79ad4d3d.gif

The sad part of this is that I think most of you men here are still operating under the delusion that I and most women here want to be simped by men that are physically repulsive as well as socially awkward.

shut the ? up, you been saying for months you have me on ignore and you keep replying and quoting me

lesbian turtle logic foh
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2d79ad4d3d.gif

u got a mirror? anyeayz i meant sweet heart she the one who will make me feel less than a person
  • Ghost Leopard
    Options
    Gotdayum loca just came in and housed the party.

Smh @hoes who seek negative attention to justify their forever alone fuckery.

Anyway keep the party goin.

I be forgetting about msjones. She look like she toot that thang up.
    Six sound fun. Weezy. ? it. Bring all the hoes. It's a celebration ? .
  • Ghost Leopard
    Options
    Hol up. Did loca just come in here and in two posts become the focus of the thread?

Masterful trolling.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    None of you mofos. yall already blow my buzz online, so if you blow my high in person I might just kick ya ass fof it...word up

Twatgetta is CB's alias
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol, true loca is outsmarting everyone even @stopitfive is in her roused.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    prolly pico or ob fresh...

pico cuz she cool as ? ( plus i kno i would be friend zoned so it would jus be interesting 2 chill with her)

ob fresh cuz she from the chi and i ? wit Chicago... plus seceretly i wanna be her e-? ...
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

pico cuz she cool as ? ( plus i kno i would be friend zoned so it would jus be interesting 2 chill with her)

ob fresh cuz she from the chi and i ? wit Chicago... plus seceretly i wanna be her e-? ...
    You gave up b4 you even tried tho smh

lol she has already told me that im too hood 4 her..
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What that mean over the internet?

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KATT

IM ? THE TARTAR OFF HER TEETH...AND THEN IMA BEAT HER ASS FOR DISS' N ME ALL THESE YEARS....

tumblr_mov82cs0r51rrkahjo5_250.gif

So you in some ? thinkin about another ? ? Atlanta ? , I'm not surprised.

Episode was GOAT.

Batman TES > X-men TES > Justice League >>
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    None of you mofos. yall already blow my buzz online, so if you blow my high in person I might just kick ya ass fof it...word up

the ? u still doin here then ? ?

aint u got some ? to describe by race you ?

I damn sho' ain't here to make no friends you lonely internet ? . Now get outside ? . Go get some ? .

• damobb2deep
    Options

What that mean over the internet?

lol true... cuz my ex told me she was scared as ? when she 1st met me.. but after chillin wit her 4 awhile i put in work n got her...
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a pretty social and out going person, i'd hang out with anybody if they were in my city
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2d79ad4d3d.gif

And what makes you come to this assertion? For all intensive purposes, women here have been known to ? men on here and sent nudes to others...seems like you're screaming for some e-? nh.

I don't have to scream for e-? , dear, especially from a plethora men I don't find attractive to begin with-that's your delusion talking.

Honestly, there's only a handful of you I even really like physically, and they haven't posted in this thread.

Why you talking like your an in demand female though? Your a butch ? .... No man wants that.

But on a sidenote I'd go on a fishing trip to a remote island with Loca and ? her and use her mass amounts of flesh as bait for a years worth of fishing.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Na but seriously.... I don't know non of you.... I ain't meeting non of you if you this weird on here how you gunna be in real life? Awkward as ? haha.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fiat, I'm slipping ? into his drinks, ? your sobriety!
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »
    Fiat, I'm slipping ? into his drinks, ? your sobriety!

this ? gon ? fiat ?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Field Ducks.

We would feed ducks.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options

2d79ad4d3d.gif

Why you talking like your an in demand female though? Your a butch ? .... No man wants that.

But on a sidenote I'd go on a fishing trip to a remote island with Loca and ? her and use her mass amounts of flesh as bait for a years worth of fishing.

I think you should learn the diff. between you're and your before you even attempt to plan a murder, my British friend.

Just sayin.

50900-Ellen-Page-shrug-gif-Tb30.gif

feminist lesbian grammar ? oh ok.