Spend the day with a I*C poster. Who would it be and what would you do?

Options

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ajackson17
    hotsauce in my top ramen yabish...
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    @ajackson17
    hotsauce in my top ramen yabish...

Ramen noodles and hot sauce sounds ghetto. yabish is not a english word. Get it together @stopitfive
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OB Fresh..anywhere she wanna go, show her around the city/do some fun ? .Got 15k on one of my capital one debit cards. Im not worried about how much i spend that day. #straightlikedat
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me and msjones gon fight then ?

And thats it
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Lol, true loca is outsmarting everyone even @stopitfive is in her roused.
    u must be autistic ? ...

You still riled up over a ? on the internet?

LOL. Tres unfortunate.
    made u look...
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlie would show me around la and find me the best weed on earth
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    It a be easier to think of someone I wouldn't spend the day with instead someone I will

I think I could chill with just about everyone on the site

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh yea hung out wit Peagle he was cool as ? we was jokin around heavy after we played ball
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im just sayin when i come USA im setting up a meet up, thats all i know

When is that? @babybugatti
    no clue lol

I'll put some extra in your bank account this weekend. Save up so you can come out here, okay? @babybugatti

=))
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ill hang with mo tabby six loca kai weezy ms s dreadlock rasta illegal alien ass and ? to just do drugs in Amsterdam
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Gotta go with Marley because she is a stonecoldfreakuhduhweek and doesn't care what relationship she in.

Here.we.go.

Since when exactly? Please do tell me about this "relationship" I am/have been in @thehonorable

tumblr_m8rgamkHJi1rcciplo1_500.gif
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotta go with Marley because she is a stonecoldfreakuhduhweek and doesn't care what relationship she in.

Here.we.go.

Since when exactly? Please do tell me about this "relationship" I am/have been in @thehonorable

Well you were certainly in a relationship with SWIJ at the time you were sexting @chicity telling him how badly you wanted to feel him inside you.
    oh lawd

• 9TRAY
    edited July 2013
    Options
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    I'd run and push @Field_ducks in her wheelchair down a hill in The UK and then chase after her rollin' down the hill in the wheelchair hoping I catch up to her rolling away

This sounds fun. You better catch up though, I'm too young to go out like that.

@Lou I actually went and fed the ducks the other day but they got way too aggressive, so I went home.

@CrookedLetter I tried watching one of those African movies and I couldn't get past the first five minutes. This mother and daughter were arguing over who was going to take the rubbish out, and the mother said she's not going to hell because she had overflowing rubbish. I couldn't do it man.

I'mma Be Runnin' Like Usain Bolt

Can't have you Hittin' Trees Hard Sonny Bono, Yo
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Six and Pico

You already
  • 9TRAY
    edited July 2013
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hi @empresslove you know how I am when it comes to lies, even lies of omission :)

Lol. I shall bite.

So I was not single at the time with no attachments in my life, dear? (Rhetorical)

I too don't appreciate lies and to suggest that the nature of any relationship I am in is one where I don't care and stray is the biggest of them all. (Negating initial post by @honorable)

That will be all, carry on :)

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Here.we.go.

Well you were certainly in a relationship with SWIJ at the time you were sexting @chicity telling him how badly you wanted to feel him inside you.
    Hi @empresslove you know how I am when it comes to lies, even lies of omission :)
    Lol. I shall bite.

So I was not single at the time with no attachments in my life, dear? (Rhetorical)

I too don't appreciate lies and to suggest that the nature of any relationship I am in is one where I don't care and stray is the biggest of them all. (Negating initial @honorable post)

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Lol. I shall bite.

So then I was not single at the time with no attachments in my life, dear? (Rhetorical)

I too don't appreciate lies and to suggest that the nature of any relationship I am in is one where I don't care and stray is the biggest of them all! (Negating initial @honorable post) This is cause for furiousness, sir.

• 9TRAY
    Options
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol. I shall bite.

So then I was not single at the time with no attachments in my life, dear? (Rhetorical)

I too don't appreciate lies and to suggest that the nature of any relationship I am in is one where I don't care and stray is the biggest of them all! (Negating initial @honorable post) This is cause for furiousness, sir.

Word you weren't single at the time because that conversation occurred on June 6th of this year, SleepwalkingInJapan told me your relationship with him began on May 1st.

Then you should be having a problem with Kavio for defining your relationship as one that began on 5/01, as this was the specific time period he asked for in regards to any adult conversations between you and other males...smh @ your boyfriend using me to spy on you instead of trying to get your acct bacc or protect more of your info from being posted.
    DWADE_zps31a9f60f.gif
    Sleep, @ this point u might be better off not coming back

Lotta questionable behavior imo
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Lol. I shall bite.

Word you weren't single at the time because that conversation occurred on June 6th of this year, SleepwalkingInJapan told me your relationship with him began on May 1st.

Then you should be having a problem with Kavio for defining your relationship as one that began on 5/01 as this was the specific time period he asked for in regards to any adult conversations between you and other males...smh @ your boyfriend using me to spy on you instead of trying to get your acct bacc or protect more of your info from being posted.

smh-o.gif

There are no words.

May 1st? Ok love, if you say so. At this point, there really is no point.

That reads creepy AF though, amongst other things.
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Could we not do that - try to single me out thing?

not the one to steal on - Thanks ;-)
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Baybey wrote: »
    whats wrong with lesbians

lesbians can post in here or nah

Oh, finally a uncovered lesbian :)

Lemzola - type thread worthy...

see you tomorrow dear ? licker...

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    Is this thread an excuse to simp people unabashedly?

will you shut up you mutant lesbian ?

you're not invited to this party

2d79ad4d3d.gif

The sad part of this is that I think most of you men here are still operating under the delusion that I and most women here want to be simped by men that are physically repulsive as well as socially awkward.

And what makes you come to this assertion? For all intensive purposes, women here have been known to ? men on here and sent nudes to others...seems like you're screaming for some e-? nh.

I don't have to scream for e-? , dear, especially from a plethora men I don't find attractive to begin with-that's your delusion talking.

Honestly, there's only a handful of you I even really like physically, and they haven't posted in this thread.

Oan I'm talking about girls I'd spend time with--not the men. :)

So then, it's imperative you make your point known from the get-go instead of going on tangent about the ladies on here not wanting to be 100 yards of ? on here but ? here have ? some already....

Been here longer than you to know differently, ? . I don't think a majority of women on here have ? a lot of men off here--sending nudes and ? like that doesn't count.

But yeah, as I was saying, I'm mostly interested in most of the women here.

Now back to the regular thread before mutts started speaking out of line like ? .

OH an uncovered bi - sexual.
    why are you going nuts over this thread? We are just playing around :)