The real question here is.....

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NIKE... wrote: »
    Says the man that has contributed to my reation point total..

Copper don't be a ? fam..you got a ape in ur avi but Nike knows you're just a monkey..eat your banana and be happy

Had no idea I contributed to your "reation"
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Says the man that has contributed to my reation point total..

Copper don't be a ? fam..you got a ape in ur avi but Nike knows you're just a monkey..eat your banana and be happy

Had no idea I contributed to your "reation"
    last words to a ? ? ..

"Why you lie?"

• Copper
    Options
    Kimi keeps it trill

Since I been posting I received nudes from 2 posters (lost one)...always kept it to myself
  • NIKE...
    Options
  • Copper
    Options
    This Nike ? is worse than CB
  • NIKE...
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    This Nike ? is worse than CB
    you can do better than that fam..I've seen you say some really funny ? since I've been posting but now u seem emotional and responding without thought..

Get it together fam

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meh.. ud have a point Nike if he it wasnt some punk ? that got exposed..

if u notice its always the punk ? an ? ? who get exposed..

therefore no ? are given..
    JG is needed.. keeps ? honest around here..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    It's more about playing a game of sorts. Playing with fire and basically just being an e-? to be honest about it. I think it happens fairly often but other guys just don't expose the chicks they get pictures and stuff from.

I can't speak for Kai but I didn't claim to have "trolled" him. I did something stupid and got put out there, played a game and lost basically. That's the only honest explenation for how this happens. You take the L and keep it moving :-??

integrity

In ethics, it is regarded as the honesty and truthfulness or accuracy of one's actions. Integrity can be regarded as the opposite of hypocrisy,in that integrity regards internal consistency as a virtue, and suggests that parties holding apparently conflicting values should account for the discrepancy or alter their beliefs

see:accountability

^:)^

yeh.. i couldnt even be mad at Kimi for that one..
  • NIKE...
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »

For what purpose tho?

You and I both know these hoes expose themselves daily..when I was lurkin, I knew marley was a phoney..when I started postin, I seen kai be a hypocrite in every other thread and kat...we all kno kat was out there

I give fam his due credit for entertainment value but in the longrun the ? he does has these hoes second guessin settin it out for the ? that ain't gon runtelldat..

I'm not on sum hatin ? just callin it how I see it..he a fake ass Dizz and Dizz a fake ass ? so we talkin bout a carbon copy of a copy..at least Dizz wasn't on sum backstabbing ? ..he had these hoes stuntin to get put on the screen..male or female, I can't respect a ? that violates trust
  • NIKE...
    Options
    @bossboo yo ass just wanted to see kai get put on that screen lmao

Ain't ? ? wrong wit it tho..all these hoes goin
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2013
    Options

I most certainly did. hahaha
    its like I see the ? post and Id have her figured.. id roast her ass to no end.. but to no avail.. why?? cause while im readin between the lines er'body else is readin her lies..

to a simpleton she's ...im sorry.. the punk ? is somethin to marvel.. but to a real ? who has to log on and read that ? its irritating as ? .. JG comes thru.. shuts ? down now we finally get some peace and quiet around this muthafucka..

I dont see whats the problem?? lol
  • NIKE...
    Options

its like I see the ? post and Id have her figured.. id roast her ass to no end.. but to no avail.. why?? cause while im readin between the lines er'body else is readin her lies..

to a simpleton she's ...im sorry.. the punk ? is somethin to marvel.. but to a real ? who has to log on and read that ? its irritating as ? .. JG comes thru.. shuts ? down now we finally get some peace and quiet around this muthafucka..

ain't no problem but at the same time I'm the type of ? that looks at all sides and if I'm gon laugh at the joke, I'm gon examine the joker as well..

Ain't no ? above judgement in my eyes

• CapitalB
    Options

ain't no problem but at the same time I'm the type of ? that looks at all sides and if I'm gon laugh at the joke, I'm gon examine the joker as well..

Ain't no ? above judgement in my eyes

u right..
    no one is above judgement... nor bein the joke.. and if im not mistaken JG had his day already..

mos def jus made mention of his mustache in this very thread..
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    @SixSickSins Once Again

Nice Fun Bags =D>
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Ummmm so am I supposed to feel something because their are people on this board who think I'm lying. Am I supposed to feel desperate enough to prove myself worthy so that I post 'proof' of everything I've said like many of you have?

I know for some of you there were times were things got real on here for you. So you enjoy seeing it happens to others, to the point when the outcome doesn't happen the way you want it. When you don't see someone worried or going out their way to defend themselves against you, you go above and beyond to force certain responses

The problem is though

When you're dealing with a ? like me

Who has never and will never give a ? about your feelings or definitions of a "honest E-? with integrity." (? the lols I had typing that, I AM HOLLERING)

The only one mad is you

And other ? like you

So given this information what exactly am I supposed to do other than watch you click feelings and high five other.

Because right now im good with you having to take a number, a seat, and just staying ? .

Also I haven't modded this thread, I've never modded threads without saying how and why and sonning ? while doing so

No need to change that now, connexx I could never be as lame as you bruh not even with my lack of online integrity and abundance of 'fakeness'

• haute
    Options
    is it bad to listen to Trina this early on a Sunday

Because listen........
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    is it bad to listen to Trina this early on a Sunday

Because listen........

No

Only if you Look Back At It

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    Ummmm so am I supposed to feel something because their are people on this board who think I'm lying. Am I supposed to feel desperate enough to prove myself worthy so that I post 'proof' of everything I've said like many of you have?

I know for some of you there were times were things got real on here for you. So you enjoy seeing it happens to others, to the point when the outcome doesn't happen the way you want it. When you don't see someone worried or going out their way to defend themselves against you, you go above and beyond to force certain responses

They problem is though

When you're dealing with a ? like me

Who has never and will never give a ? about your feelings or definitions of a "honest E-? with integrity." (? the lols I had typing that, I AM HOLLERING)

The only one mad is you

And other ? like you

So given this information what exactly am I supposed to do other than watch you click feelings and high five other.

Because right now im good with you having to take a number, a seat, and just staying ? .

Also I haven't modded this thread, I've never modded threads without saying how and why and sonning ? while doing so

No need to change that now, connexx I could never be as lame as you bruh not even with my lack of online integrity and abundance of 'fakeness'

it...it'll be okay, kiddo200x400px-LL-1043f62f_pats_head.gif
  • haute
    Options
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

For what purpose tho?

You and I both know these hoes expose themselves daily..when I was lurkin, I knew marley was a phoney..when I started postin, I seen kai be a hypocrite in every other thread and kat...we all kno kat was out there

I give fam his due credit for entertainment value but in the longrun the ? he does has these hoes second guessin settin it out for the ? that ain't gon runtelldat..

I'm not on sum hatin ? just callin it how I see it..he a fake ass Dizz and Dizz a fake ass ? so we talkin bout a carbon copy of a copy..at least Dizz wasn't on sum backstabbing ? ..he had these hoes stuntin to get put on the screen..male or female, I can't respect a ? that violates trust

but again.. this a punk ? we talkin about!!?
    he "violated the trust" of a punk ? ... so what. lol

a punk ? who runs around "etherin" others as if she's wit out flaw.. a pubk ? who thinks cause she's rambling off multi syllabic words after word she's winnin an argument..

so yeh.. i see she fake.. u see its fake.. so it comes as no surprise to us.. but to others who buys into the ? its exciting and entertainment ..so THATS why he's needed.. cause otherwise the punk ? would be in here gettin away wit murder..

so again.. we give a ? why!!? real ? aint trippin on fake mu'fuckas gettin exposed..

im jus sayin..

If you read this with the Uncle Ruckus voice in your head...its even more hilarious