Options

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So haute got her turn in this thread or nah?

she got just a taste......just a small taste

and broke down faster than a Candy Crush column
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the same 'nudes' of myself that's been posted since I've signed up were posted

Same banter between me and choice were had

Newbs are in amazement

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »
    LMAO

What color your nips, I imagine them being light brown. lemme know if I'm right.
    Gtfoh
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haute drop your noods so this thread can live.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okay, let's quit running off the females cause you will have a complete nosedive in members and only having ? asking do I have to be a thug to get a girlfriend
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

she got just a taste......just a small taste

and broke down faster than a Candy Crush column

You couldn't use Tetris or some ? ? Candy Crush sounds like some ? girls play on the phone trying to look busy in public.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    da more donkey threads dats gettin made da more i think 75% of these females on here have ghostwriters a lot of yall been outta ya E-character lately lls
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann really out here playing candy crush and referencing candy crush in a simile? that is the real question here.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited July 2013
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    Ummmm so am I supposed to feel something because their are people on this board who think I'm lying. Am I supposed to feel desperate enough to prove myself worthy so that I post 'proof' of everything I've said like many of you have?

I know for some of you there were times were things got real on here for you. So you enjoy seeing it happens to others, to the point when the outcome doesn't happen the way you want it. When you don't see someone worried or going out their way to defend themselves against you, you go above and beyond to force certain responses

The problem is though

When you're dealing with a ? like me

Who has never and will never give a ? about your feelings or definitions of a "honest E-? with integrity." (? the lols I had typing that, I AM HOLLERING)

The only one mad is you

And other ? like you

So given this information what exactly am I supposed to do other than watch you click feelings and high five other.

Because right now im good with you having to take a number, a seat, and just staying ? .

Also I haven't modded this thread, I've never modded threads without saying how and why and sonning ? while doing so

No need to change that now, connexx I could never be as lame as you bruh not even with my lack of online integrity and abundance of 'fakeness'

this ? wall of text from the queen of not giving ? ??

? please

everything you typed was the same logic i presented in the past and now you have the nerve to try and repackage it like we cant see thru that ? ??

nah ? that ?

"YOU GONE ? THIS WORK!!!!"
  • a.mann
    edited July 2013
    Options
    come on now smh.gif

y'all motherfuckas know what it is, right?

then the analogy served it's purpose
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1 pic got posted and haute breaks character
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    @ back to life?

Cuz damn. I haven't seen this much activity in this forum in a minute.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    da more donkey threads dats gettin made da more i think 75% of these females on here have ghostwriters a lot of yall been outta ya E-character lately lls

especially moreno and kai

I been thinkin that
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    @ back to life?

3103122-captain-obvious.jpg
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ummmm so am I supposed to feel something because their are people on this board who think I'm lying. Am I supposed to feel desperate enough to prove myself worthy so that I post 'proof' of everything I've said like many of you have?

I know for some of you there were times were things got real on here for you. So you enjoy seeing it happens to others, to the point when the outcome doesn't happen the way you want it. When you don't see someone worried or going out their way to defend themselves against you, you go above and beyond to force certain responses

The problem is though

Who has never and will never give a ? about your feelings or definitions of a "honest E-? with integrity." (? the lols I had typing that, I AM HOLLERING)

The only one mad is you

And other ? like you

So given this information what exactly am I supposed to do other than watch you click feelings and high five other.

Because right now im good with you having to take a number, a seat, and just staying ? .

Also I haven't modded this thread, I've never modded threads without saying how and why and sonning ? while doing so

No need to change that now, connexx I could never be as lame as you bruh not even with my lack of online integrity and abundance of 'fakeness'

? please

everything you typed was the same logic i presented in the past and now you have the nerve to try and repackage it like we cant see thru that ? ??

nah ? that ?

*waits for work*
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i know donkey is more than just exposure threads though right?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

especially moreno and kai

I been thinkin that

i kno a poster who gave their account to somebody else to let em troll on da forum wouldnt surprise me if these females did dat ? why would mawfuckas in happy relationships post on here all day nd night anyway? sumthin aint addin up lls
  • a.mann
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    And Kat's the realest because her flaws, shortcomings, mistakes etc. are on full display
    yet she still stick/stuck around without a ? given. She did some snake ? (who hasn't?) , but let's pulled up your skirt, dig in your trash , go throw your personal email and see what "interesting" details you have not shared with the community.

and see how well you do and how long you can stand the ridicule and scrutiny, before you tap out......

:-\"
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    @ back to life?

Congratulations. An slot just became open for an azzz whoopin at Peach Festival 2014. Should I book your reservation?

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The problem is though

The only one mad is you

And other ? like you

? please

nah ? that ?

*waits for work*

[img]http://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/58291_505413459487212_85488645_n.jpg[/img]
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    So Haute dropped fake pics too ....glad I'm not the only one
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    @ back to life?

Congratulations. An slot just became open for an azzz whoopin at Peach Festival 2014. Should I book your reservation?

FOH, you saw those pictures. That's hardly the atmosphere to stage an epic IC battle...