Boom, Bye, Bye, Inna Batty Bwoy Head, Along with Being Beaten, Stabbed and Run Over By a Car

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    lmao..so an entire thread defending the actions of sick displays of intolerance.

Yeah, I'm on the IC.

keep your moral judgements to yourself.

I could say the same for you, you bigot.

Think about it, do you honestly think young Jamaicans are CHOOSING to be homosexual?

They chose that life? Come on now.

Some of ya'll are just disgusting.

I don't care if they choose to be ? or not

Jamaican society does not accept homosexuality period. ALL jamaican homosexuals know this, that boy knew this and still choose to risk his life.

No one forced america to change no outside power made america treat black people, native people or any other kind of people differently. We treat ? better than you treated your minorities as little as 60 years ago so who the ? are you to get on any moral high ground.

You?

No sir.

I can't answer for all of America and the inhumane choices it's made, just like you can't answer for all of Jamaica.

I'm speaking strictly on the responses I've seen in this thread.

And I have every right to do so.

Give your opinion but you opinion is based on arrogance. who the ? do you think you are? you sound like another self entitled american ? . ? ARE not accepted by the masses of the island all jamaicans know this that boy was a fool and got what often comes to fools.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao..so an entire thread defending the actions of sick displays of intolerance.

Yeah, I'm on the IC.

Think about it, do you honestly think young Jamaicans are CHOOSING to be homosexual?

Jamaican society does not accept homosexuality period. ALL jamaican homosexuals know this, that boy knew this and still choose to risk his life.

No one forced america to change no outside power made america treat black people, native people or any other kind of people differently. We treat ? better than you treated your minorities as little as 60 years ago so who the ? are you to get on any moral high ground.

You?

No sir.

I can't answer for all of America and the inhumane choices it's made, just like you can't answer for all of Jamaica.

Give your opinion but you opinion is based on arrogance. who the ? do you think you are? you sound like another self entitled american ? . ? ARE not accepted by the masses of the island all jamaicans know this that boy was a fool and got what often comes to fools.

not accepted is one thing but you think it was ok to shoot, beat, stab and run the kid over by a car?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who the ? do you think YOU are? And that goes for ALL of Jamaica as far as I'm concerned.

Who the ? died and made you ? ?

Maybe he was a fool, but that doesn't change the fact that he fell victim to hatemongers.

You and those defending these actions are no different than the KKK.

Own up to it.

• zombie
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »

Yeah, I'm on the IC.

You?

No sir.

not accepted is one thing but you think it was ok to shoot, beat, stab and run the kid over by a car?

Killing someone is not ok but neither is pretending to be a female so that you can dance with men, who you know very well will be violently against it.

it's also not ok to pass judgement when you treat people worse.
  • zombie
    Options
    Who the ? do you think YOU are? And that goes for ALL of Jamaica as far as I'm concerned.

Who the ? died and made you ? ?

Maybe he was a fool, but that doesn't change the fact that he fell victim to hatemongers.

Own up to it.

This coming from a white ? from texas.

Now see, the kkk went out and looked for people to terrorize, in jamaica ? usually only get terrorized when they go out and look for it or put themselves in unsafe situations. He sadly fell victim to his own foolishness.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And it was no difference than other sexual predators.
  • Kat
    Options
    So the KKK never harassed a person that was different than them for simply being?

At one point in time, some might say that black people should have 'known better' for simply being in certain areas or attending school, or trying to sit at the front of a public bus.

I read nothing about him trying to dance with anybody. Looks as though dudes were angry that they were attracted to a ? to me.

Did you read the article? ? in Jamaica have to live in secrecy. That have to completely LIE about who they are to not only protect themselves but also their families.

? and black civil rights may not be the exact same but I will NEVER understand how a person that has experienced discrimination themself can honestly discriminate so hatefully on another.

Why are you defending this? It's atrocious.

• zombie
    Options
    WeeZee wrote: »

Yeah, I'm on the IC.

So your logic is, that because black people were treated with such disgusting cruelty you reserve the rights to treat another community, the homosexual community, the same way?

No , what i am saying is that you cannot disparage a people for their treatment of their minorities when you treated yours worse. Americans in particularly white americans should be the last race on earth to be passing moral judgment on anyone for anything. This was not another community this happened in jamaica and the boy was jamaican.

america treated anyone who was not a white male protestant like trash, now that they have slightly altered their behavior they think everyone else should as well, and if we don't change america/the west gets on it's moral high horse. Don't dictate to other nations how they deal with their own people. There is no pogrom against ? in jamaica

I'm not American, so miss me with that 'yours'.

I'm quite aware of how the American's treated their minorities, and to an extent, still do.
    Other nations shouldn't use America as the benchmark as to how they treat their own minorities.

I do feel that what the boy did (dressing up as a woman, etc) was all types of wrong and stupid on his part.
    But did he deserve to die? No. At 16 he was still a child.

It started with women, then with black people and the next revolution of rights will be for the homosexual community, whether you (and Jamaica because apparently you speak for them as a whole) like it or not.

Miss me with that he was still a child ? , coming from the slum in jamaica he knew better and still chose to act like a fool. i Expect ? to roll around in their filth this is america, America can keep it's cultural imperialism to itself jamaica like many other nations in this world does not want to conform to it's sexual mores.
  • zombie
    Options
    So the KKK never harassed a person that was different than them for simply being?

At one point in time, some might say that black people should have 'known better' for simply being in certain areas or attending school, or trying to sit at the front of a public bus.

I read nothing about him trying to dance with anybody. Looks as though dudes were angry that they were attracted to a ? to me.

Did you read the article? ? in Jamaica have to live in secrecy. That have to completely LIE about who they are to not only protect themselves but also their families.

? and black civil rights may not be the exact same but I will NEVER understand how a person that has experienced discrimination themself can honestly discriminate so hatefully on another.

I am jamaican i don't have to read the article i know how it is back home. ? have to live in the closet, people CAN TELL who is ? in their community and as long as they don't push up themselves like the ? in europe and america they are largely left alone. Going to school cannot be avoided, using the bus sometimes cannot be avoided being black cannot be avoided. But publicly expressing your sexuality can be avoided

the difference is all those things cannot be helped, that ? knew better so he shares half of the blame he did not have to go to that dance and do what he did.
  • Maximus Rex
    Options

Kat living in NYC and from my experiences at the West Indian Day Parade and few of their parties, I GUARANTEE to you that some ? ? up and danced with it. Also if you know anything about Jamaican dancehall dancing Kat, it really isn't "dancing," per se, it as I stated earlier, ? ' pants up.

Explain why that is a such a bad thing Kat. If they the choice of not being ? in public. If the desire is that great to be a ? , go to places that tourists frequent and freak off with them.

The ? movement is America is an evil and pernicious movement indeed. These muthafuckas want infiltrate ever fabric of America society in the effort to normalize their ? ass behavior. They want to be able to hug, kiss, touch, give head, and ? in public. If the youngsters see this ? , (like the teenage girls,) they'll think that it's cool to touch on dudes, suck ? , and ? men in the ass. Eventually the ? 's end game is have the age of consent lowered to like 12, 10, or completely eliminated so they can return America back to the ancient Greco-Roman times so they can have access to young boys with impunity.

Rex can ask the same of you, Kathryn.
  • Kat
    Options
    I'm not even going to entertain that Rex. I really hope you're trolling or just playing Devil's Advocate.

• zombie
    Options
    I'm not even going to entertain that Rex. I really hope you're trolling or just playing Devil's Advocate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW3C31yuURg

The ? are on a brain washing rampage.
  • Kat
    Options
    I don't need to be brainwashed, my religious upbringing was attempt enough.

It's just common sense...what do I care about the next person's sexual orientation?

And even if you do take issue, there's normal "I'm not down with that" and then theres the intense HATRED some seem to have..

I just don't get it.
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    It died in the most humane way possible for a ? . I could think of worst that it deserved.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ a Kat post in the Social Lounge

I thought my internet was ? up for a second haha
  • blakfyahking
    Options
    FucktheIC wrote: »
    janklow wrote: »
    i'm just going to say it again: there's a point where the level of rage in response to homosexuality implies closet cases

a whole country full of closet cases???

c'mon son I know you are smarter than that

you want to sympathize for the little fruitcup sure

but he took a real risk when he did that ? .............he knew what the deal was better than any of you caping for him
    FucktheIC wrote: »
    I love when people who clearly don't wish to see Jamaica progress exalt this behavior.

Fact remains, ? like this isn't good for business. ? have a lot of expendable income.

But yeah, ? the homosexuals and starve to death b/c the economy is already ? . Sounds like a great idea.

so people should adjust their morals because ? have a lot of money?

SMH

if your morals tell you that you have a right to ? another person for a decision that doesn't affect you, yes, you should adjust your morals. No one is saying you need to like it, you just need to not ? ? people.

Have you ever actually seen this happen? I have. I lived there for ten years and it's not this glamorous thing. It's actually kinda a sad to see. People take out the rage they feel in their every day lives on these people. Has nothing to do with morals. These same women think their entitled to women's bodies and father children they don't take care off, I think they ceded the moral high ground a while ago.

but what does the bolded have to do with ? having a lot of money? you were obviously trying to imply something else in regards to ? wealth being a factor in how someone should perceive

and yes, I was a child growing up in that environment.........and even being raised in a household in the US, you are still raised with that mindset

it's just not as prevalent in the US because the laws are different here
  • Maximus Rex
    Options

Tell me I'm lying. You can't "entertain," rather refute my argument because 1) You're a female. 2) You know it's absolutely 100% true.
  • blakfyahking
    Options
    and this thread shows me that many Americans are very sheltered

the ? community is not as embraced across the world as many Americans would like to imagine

no I don't think anyone should have their human rights violated simply because of who they are (? /straight/whoever)

but it's also hard to feel sorry for anyone who takes their own life into their own hands, takes a gamble, and loses

now just because you have your personal beliefs, doesn't mean that another person can't have their own :shrugs
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This was suicid.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HyenaKilla wrote: »

Yeah, I'm on the IC.

So your logic is, that because black people were treated with such disgusting cruelty you reserve the rights to treat another community, the homosexual community, the same way?

No , what i am saying is that you cannot disparage a people for their treatment of their minorities when you treated yours worse. Americans in particularly white americans should be the last race on earth to be passing moral judgment on anyone for anything. This was not another community this happened in jamaica and the boy was jamaican.

america treated anyone who was not a white male protestant like trash, now that they have slightly altered their behavior they think everyone else should as well, and if we don't change america/the west gets on it's moral high horse. Don't dictate to other nations how they deal with their own people. There is no pogrom against ? in jamaica

I'm not American, so miss me with that 'yours'.

I'm quite aware of how the American's treated their minorities, and to an extent, still do.
    Other nations shouldn't use America as the benchmark as to how they treat their own minorities.

I do feel that what the boy did (dressing up as a woman, etc) was all types of wrong and stupid on his part.
    But did he deserve to die? No. At 16 he was still a child.

It started with women, then with black people and the next revolution of rights will be for the homosexual community, whether you (and Jamaica because apparently you speak for them as a whole) like it or not.

Miss me with that he was still a child ? , coming from the slum in jamaica he knew better and still chose to act like a fool. i Expect ? to roll around in their filth this is america, America can keep it's cultural imperialism to itself jamaica like many other nations in this world does not want to conform to it's sexual mores.

But he is still a child, at 16 years old he was 2 years off adulthood.

I understand your views, but I feel that killing that boy was taking it much too far.

@WeeZeeThe legal age of consent in Jamaica is 16.
    ? was bold & old enough to pursue adult interests, specifically with straight males. Ultimately, he/she did it to himself...

16 is still a minor though.

Yeah I know it was an extremely stupid on his part as he would've known the outcome had he been 'found out', which he was.

I don't have an issue with homosexuals, as long as they keep their personal choices to themselves.
    However dressing up like a woman is a different matter. Especially while trying to seduce Jamaican men was never going to end well, and he knew that.

But that's one of the biggest part of the problem here: There was a point in time where homosexuals kept who they ? to themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO472bHQV-g

@2:50 (truthfully start at the beginning to get the full impact) Arsenio got loads applause for this rant and he spoke on this very subject.

I'll never understand the need for homosexuals to force their preference on everyone around them. Do we really need everyone to "come out"? Is there a need for men to prance around in women's clothes and talk with an effeminate lisp? Do women really need to have that #2 fade rockin a wife beater, man shorts, and work boots?

No... Unless you're an attention ? .

And that's what it all boils down to, attention. I really don't care if the next man is ? the next man, I just don't want to know about it. Some ? you really need to keep to yourselves. Had this cat done that, he'd still be alive.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meanwhile on the other side of town
    1376505511744.gif
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    more white american/european liberal psychology ? being pushed on other cultures.
    It's all just a tactic of mental warfare that these ? lovers use in attempts to brainwash and socially engineer populations into accepting their worldview.
    see how MAD it makes you? that is exactly what i am talking about.
    the ? community is not as embraced across the world as many Americans would like to imagine
    honestly, i don't think most people AREN'T aware that it's not embraced across the world, whatever side of the debate you're on
    no I don't think anyone should have their human rights violated simply because of who they are (? /straight/whoever)
    well, i think that's part of the point: i think we all know why, in Jamaica, this happened; the difference is do you think what happened is 100% cool

• zombie
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    more white american/european liberal psychology ? being pushed on other cultures.
    It's all just a tactic of mental warfare that these ? lovers use in attempts to brainwash and socially engineer populations into accepting their worldview.
    see how MAD it makes you? that is exactly what i am talking about.
    honestly, i don't think most people AREN'T aware that it's not embraced across the world, whatever side of the debate you're on
    well, i think that's part of the point: i think we all know why, in Jamaica, this happened; the difference is do you think what happened is 100% cool

You are confusing a strong stance with anger.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am againt murder for this type of reason.
    I dont care about homosexuality. I have ? friends men and women. I serve in army along with ? soldiers.
    Here is my opinion on ? .
    Most of them are dressed and behave like the average Joe. Unless you ask them you wont know it.
    At the opposite stands the ' HEY !!! I AM ? !!! I LL DO EVERYTHING TO CONVINCE YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO BE ? TOO ' Those men and women are doing wahtever they can so you notice there gayness. When i ask them why they dont know what to answer.

I see the same behaviors in the swingers / libertine community. Some of them do everything they can to polarize the attention on their sexual orientation. Even the music they listen in public is a hint about their sexuality.

If you do so you have to prepare yourself for some backlash
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lemzola wrote: »
    I am againt murder for this type of reason.
    I dont care about homosexuality. I have ? friends men and women. I serve in army along with ? soldiers.
    Here is my opinion on ? .
    Most of them are dressed and behave like the average Joe. Unless you ask them you wont know it.
    At the opposite stands the ' HEY !!! I AM ? !!! I LL DO EVERYTHING TO CONVINCE YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO BE ? TOO ' Those men and women are doing wahtever they can so you notice there gayness. When i ask them why they dont know what to answer.

I see the same behaviors in the swingers / libertine community. Some of them do everything they can to polarize the attention on their sexual orientation. Even the music they listen in public is a hint about their sexuality.

If you do so you have to prepare yourself for some backlash

that may be the case where you're at, but it's definitely not how it happens here. They're constantly forcing their gayness at you.