Boom, Bye, Bye, Inna Batty Bwoy Head, Along with Being Beaten, Stabbed and Run Over By a Car

Options

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    You are confusing a strong stance with anger.
    please, given the language being used in this thread, i doubt that i am

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    You are confusing a strong stance with anger.
    please, given the language being used in this thread, i doubt that i am

Yes you are either that or you are just too sensitive

bun a battyman with no remorse.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of people in here are mixing up their own feelings and opinions on the topic of homosexuality with what really happened in this situation ....

Born and lived in the Caribbean my entire life. No, homosexuality is not embraced around here like it is in America. That said, I do not endorse the killing of another human being. All life is precious IMO.

What happened here was tragic but the blame for this is solely the victim's. People do not go looking for ? to beat and ? them just like that. ? people keep to themselves and don't try to force themselves on straight people. What this guy did was plain stupid. Not only do you go to a party in the straight community, you go dressed as a woman and proceed to dance with straight men ..... the most embarrassing situation for any straight man around here. What did he think was gonna happen when they found out? Think about that for a while before you go labeling people as animals or whatever. He brought that upon himself.
  • Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    A lot of people in here are mixing up their own feelings and opinions on the topic of homosexuality with what really happened in this situation ....

Born and lived in the Caribbean my entire life. No, homosexuality is not embraced around here like it is in America. That said, I do not endorse the killing of another human being. All life is precious IMO.

What happened here was tragic but the blame for this is solely the victim's. People do not go looking for ? to beat and ? them just like that. ? people keep to themselves and don't try to force themselves on straight people. What this guy did was plain stupid. Not only do you go to a party in the straight community, you go dressed as a woman and proceed to dance with straight men ..... the most embarrassing situation for any straight man around here. What did he think was gonna happen when they found out? Think about that for a while before you go labeling people as animals or whatever. He brought that upon himself.
    I thought he would get the ? beat out him. Hitting him with the van ect.= overkill

• joshuaboy
    Options
    Say What wrote: »

I thought he would get the ? beat out him. Hitting him with the van ect.= overkill

As I said, I don't condone the killing .......... but the victim was wrong for what he did. It was crazy to dance with a man knowing that behaviour is not tolerated.
  • janklow
    Options
    you might actually want to go back and read the thread. unless it will involve too many of those feelings that totally don't happen when you think about homosexuals.

• zombie
    Options
    you might actually want to go back and read the thread. unless it will involve too many of those feelings that totally don't happen when you think about homosexuals.

OH, would you ? off with that "feelings " talk everything i said is normal talk for jamaicans when it come to ? the whole island talks this way when it comes to batty man.

If you read anger in my words that's only your interpretation You seem more sensitive than a girl, reading anger into everything that's said about ? .
  • zombie
    edited August 2013
    Options
    every time some one strongly comes out against homosexuality they are accused of being ? themselves
    like i said earlier this a mental warfare tactic that has been created by the homosexual community to further their agenda which is to mainstream all forms of sexuality.

this might work in america but certain parts of the world won't have it.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats great.

I dont have a problem with ? , but when you a man trying to pass as a woman you deserve to die.
  • zombie
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Uv5U1v_fY4

500 murders have happened in jamaica this year this battyman should not get special attention
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    the fact of the matter is you shouldn't torture and ? people just because you don't like them or what they do.
  • Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the fact of the matter is you shouldn't torture and ? people just because you don't like them or what they do.

Thats logic but but this is more like going back in time and telling Whites they are resist and its wrong. Its their lifestyle and a part of their culture. Sick and disappointing but it is theirs
  • janklow
    Options
    OH, would you ? off with that "feelings " talk everything i said is normal talk for jamaicans when it come to ? the whole island talks this way when it comes to batty man.
    If you read anger in my words that's only your interpretation You seem more sensitive than a girl, reading anger into everything that's said about ? .
    "oh would you ? off"
    "reading anger into everything that's said about ? "

yeah, there's no anger in these posts at all. why would anyone think otherwise?

also, when you declare the statement "you shouldn't torture and ? people just because you don't like them or what they do" to be "wack," that kind of speaks to anger. or, you know, something else.
    every time some one strongly comes out against homosexuality they are accused of being ? themselves
    if you want to complain about it, you might want to drop the same methodology. but i'll bet you that at least one, if not more, of the raging anti-homosexual posters is a closet case.
  • zombie
    edited August 2013
    Options
    "oh would you ? off"

also, when you declare the statement "you shouldn't torture and ? people just because you don't like them or what they do" to be "wack," that kind of speaks to anger. or, you know, something else.
    if you want to complain about it, you might want to drop the same methodology. but i'll bet you that at least one, if not more, of the raging anti-homosexual posters is a closet case.

I gave that wack reaction because that boy was not killed for no reason, he was killed because he violated other men in a party. That whole closet cases really hating ? people is an american thing other parts of the world hate ? because homosexuality is disgusting it is that simple. Stop judging other peoples reactions to that by american standards.

if i have any emotion at all it's not anger at ? but annoyance at you for your white american ? ,
  • joshuaboy
    Options
    "oh would you ? off"

I gave that wack reaction because that boy was not killed for no reason, he was killed because he violated other men in a party. That whole closet cases really hating ? people is an american thing other parts of the world hate ? because homosexuality is disgusting it is that simple. Stop judging other peoples reactions to that by american standards.

if i have any emotion at all it's not anger at ? but annoyance at you for your white american ? ,

I don't think people realise this is what really happened. The guy was not set upon because he was ? . He was attacked because people found out who he was AFTER he went to a party and danced with straight men.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "oh would you ? off"

I don't think people realise this is what really happened. The guy was not set upon because he was ? . He was attacked because people found out who he was AFTER he went to a party and danced with straight men.

The media is glossing over this fact to the point of downright ignoring it. A homosexual man will get similar treatment all over the world for doing the same ? , even here in the US.

What the dude did was force his sexuality on a person. Reprisals were bound to happen.
  • joshuaboy
    Options
    "oh would you ? off"

The media is glossing over this fact to the point of downright ignoring it. A homosexual man will get similar treatment all over the world for doing the same ? , even here in the US.

What the dude did was force his sexuality on a person. Reprisals were bound to happen.

Exactly, the media is only giving you one side of the story to push their own agenda. Making it seem as if being ? is an automatic death wish in Jamaica. The guy went out looking for trouble.
  • janklow
    Options
    seriously, if you think that these countries that have so much rage against homosexuals DON'T have closet cases hiding amongst the number of people raging the loudest, you're either being naive about this (possible given that you DO seem to feel very emotional about this) or you're deluding yourself for some reason
    if i have any emotion at all it's not anger at ?
    you keep saying this as if you somehow think it DOESN'T imply anger. it might not imply what you think it does.
    i think most everyone knows why this guy SPECIFICALLY was killed. but there's a point where i think people are or are not choosing to be super-pleased about him being killed.
  • zombie
    edited August 2013
    Options
    seriously, if you think that these countries that have so much rage against homosexuals DON'T have closet cases hiding amongst the number of people raging the loudest, you're either being naive about this (possible given that you DO seem to feel very emotional about this) or you're deluding yourself for some reason
    if i have any emotion at all it's not anger at ?
    you keep saying this as if you somehow think it DOESN'T imply anger. it might not imply what you think it does.
    i think most everyone knows why this guy SPECIFICALLY was killed. but there's a point where i think people are or are not choosing to be super-pleased about him being killed.

listen we are talking in circles and you are boring me to death i think the whole closet cases who hate openly ? people is an invention of the ? movement period. Who gives a ? that people in the outside world as pleased or not. People die in america and all over the world everyday
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OH DEAR GAWD WHY DID I PRESS PLAY
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got nothing against ? and their lifestyle but this guy took a chance and paid the ultimate price. He did bring it on himself and there's nothing homophobic about that. I'm against violence against ? and would've went about the situation differently myself but not everyone is as stable as me.

I remember in the 90ties when Jenny Jones ambushed a man by acting like he had a secret female admirer. A ? dude came out proclaiming he had a crush on him. This man ended up killing the ? dude because of the embarassment.
  • Muhannad
    Options
    I'm about to debunk that whole ? are getting discriminated in the caribbean myth right now.

It's not about human rights or ? rights. It's all about money like it always is. These white folks that keep complaining about ? rights in the caribbean could give a f*ck about a blacks, ? or straight, from the caribbean.

? are a group of people with alot of disposable income. These ? for the most part got no children etc. to look after so they got money to blow (no pun). Their whole lifestyle is based on fulfilling their ? . They're willing to come out the pocket for that. You got certain spots in the caribbean where (old) freaky white folks with a black man fetish come to get stuffed by black men. You got spots like Hedonism in Jamaica where freaky white folks come to fulfill their sexual fantasies/ 'n*gga' fetishes.

These white outsiders are thinking "what if we could create a more ? friendly climate and make all inclusive resorts for ? similar to Hedonism?". You know what money they would make off of these ? ? The only obstacle is the 'locals' that don't accept that ? lifestyle. This media campaign is launched to change the locals' stance to that lifestyle so they can buy real estate for relatively cheap, create all inclusive resorts like Hedonism catering to ? and make crazy money off of these ? . The locals won't make alot of money off of these ? , just like they ain't making alot off of these white folks in these resorts right now. I peeped game a long time ago. All of this ? propaganda is about money. Dancehall artists are getting hit with selective outrage over tracks they did in the early 90ties is all game.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    I got nothing against ? and their lifestyle but this guy took a chance and paid the ultimate price. He did bring it on himself and there's nothing homophobic about that. I'm against violence against ? and would've went about the situation differently myself but not everyone is as stable as me.

I remember in the 90ties when Jenny Jones ambushed a man by acting like he had a secret female admirer. A ? dude came out proclaiming he had a crush on him. This man ended up killing the ? dude because of the embarassment.

but Jamaicans are somehow more wrong over this ? ... Yeah... whatever. Someone should bring up that Jenny Jones ? to see how whitey been killin homos too.
  • Muhannad
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »

but Jamaicans are somehow more wrong over this ? ... Yeah... whatever. Someone should bring up that Jenny Jones ? to see how whitey been killin homos too.
    Yeah that's that selective outrage. Check my other post where I go in on the game they trying to run.
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    i hope someone declares war on that country and it becomes a part of a better more tolerant society