Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i was wrong about tj ford, thought he was go beast after he left texas

rip
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Thought Mike Williams from USC was gonna be a monster receiver in the league

Thought SOMEBODY besides Rose from that Memphis team was gonna stick in the league

I didn't think Kevin Love would be near this good

Thought Sebastian Telfair and Lance Stephenson were gonna be the ? . Then I remembered NYC players got the ? jumpers in America

• Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought Randolph Morris was gonna be a good big in the league after watching him play Dwight in HS
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Russell+Westbrook+Three+Point+Celebration.gif

I knew he was super-athletic, but there was nothing about his UCLA career that made me think he would be an all-NBA Guard averaging over 20 on a top team. (within his first 3 years in the league.)

I figured he would be solid point or 2-guard averaging 15-18 ppg at best.

lol @ scouts saying he couldn't "create his own shot" tho.

Which is why Scottie Brooks deserves more credit than he gets for OKC.

He made two questionable and risky decisions after he took over as interim coach when choke-dog got fired...

1. Moved Durant from SG to SF.
    2. Insisted on making a Russ a PG.

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip boddie tho
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    rip boddie tho

Unless you some smart ass pawns.

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I thought that running back from Boise St 5 yeara ago would make noise in the NFL
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

rip

Tj Ford was a beast till he got injured. We never really got to see that dude be what he could have been.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

rip

Tj Ford was a beast till he got injured. We never really got to see that dude be what he could have been.

yea his 1st couple years wasnt dat bad he caught a spinal cord injury nd was neva da same
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    I thought Randolph Morris was gonna be a good big in the league after watching him play Dwight in HS

I remember those games, Dwight would ? on that ? though. Javaris Crittendon was doin work too, another player I was wrong about...
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought Alex Smith would never get his ? together. It was nice to see him thrive when Harbaugh took over and I hope he does solid in K.C.

I thought the Texans were crazy for drafting Mario Williams over Reggie Bush......... They got the last laugh after those first 3 or 4 seasons.

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEeZSxJGntU&feature=youtube_gdata_player I always thought he wouldnt get knocked out like this. But he did.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rod Grizzard.... he was better than Gerald Wallace... I thought he would be a ballin in the league... ? left early got hurt and went over seas... Kennedy Winston coulda went out of high school came to Bama then never got drafted... Ronald Steele.... knee collector took him away....
  • T.Vick04
    T.Vick04 Members Posts: 579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1372215663_8312_boston2.jpg?itok=ANGi5tAG

I thought David Boston would be a beast

628x471.jpg

Darrell Russell RIP...We drafted Woodson the next year, thought we was on our way lol.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Joseph Forte

I was a freshman when he was a senior at DeMatha and I went to their biggest rival school, Bishop McNamara, and we knew he wasn't gonna be ? when he got suspended for knocking Keith Bogan's little brother in their locker room lol. ? was a known hot head and arrogant as hell.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    I thought Michael Vick was gonna be the GOAT black QB of all time.. He didnt even make it to Donovan McNabb career status.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joseph Forte

i played on dc stars with him one year..i knew he wasn't going to be ? in the league..with his non-athletic ass
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    i thought Keith Van Horn was gonna be a great player...
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh, Jamal Reynolds, Tay Cody...but ? I always think our defensive players are gonna shine in the League
  • greenwood1921
    edited August 2013
    Options
    hasim-rahman11.jpg

The "Rock". lol.

And I ain't even no big boxing fan, but I happened to be in South Beach back in the day and ran into him at Wet ? .

Nikka had just beat Lenox Lewis and he was on top of the world. He pulled up on a moped and did a donut in front of Wet ? on the sidewalk, lol.

He was cool as ? and bought drinks for pretty much anybody that knew who he was.

But then...

hasim_20rahman_medium.jpg

At least I can say I partied on South Beach with the champ. *shrug*
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh ? Hassin Rahkman (spell check) yep he was from Baltimore he was dat ? in da 410 when he beat Lennox Lewis believed his own hype nd pretty much remained a 1 hit wonder he couldnt build momentum off dat win for ? lls
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    oh ? Hassin Rahkman (spell check) yep he was from Baltimore he was dat ? in da 410 when he beat Lennox Lewis believed his own hype nd pretty much remained a 1 hit wonder he couldnt build momentum off dat win for ? lls

I knew he was gon' get knocked the ? out in the rematch because the rematch was like a few months later and he was in South Beach gettin' faded.

I just appreciate him causing enough commotion that I got into WW without gettin' I.D.'d. lol

? was funny cause Nelly was like a block down on a moped too (for some reason, rappers and celebs be on mopeds like a muhfugga on south beach -- especially memorial day.)

But Rock took all the attention from Nelly and he had this sad "what about me" look on his face. lol. And that's when Nelly was on top of the game.
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh, Jamal Reynolds, Tay Cody...but ? I always think our defensive players are gonna shine in the League

Reynolds hurt my soul!!! That ? was the truth @ FSU. I thought he was gonna be on some Peter Boulware ? in the league and then he went and flamed out. Tay was the truth too, but he was undersized tho.